Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition (650 Views)

I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / What Area Do You Think Improved The Most Under Buhari Administration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is a simple question to the true or yes followers of the APC government. Has this government really improved the living conditions of the average Nigerian?
Can you hold a religious book Bible or Quran and swear on this fact

Politics in Nigeria is very hypocritical, and the number one priority is sadly not the betterment of the living conditions of the Nigerian people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Yes buhari has improved middle belt conditions
Do u think it is easy to have IDP status...

He has moved them from their home to IDP camp
He has moved them from their farm to far away
He has moved them from their lands to become tenants in their land....

Buhari has impacted positively on middle belts.

Paul unongo will attest to that....

6 Likes

Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by Histrings08(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
No, I can't

1 Like

Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by dat9jaguy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Yes,farmers are getting richer now than before.
NPOWER beneficiarlies are also smiling.
Importers of Chinese goods are smiling.
Northeast,despite the occasional raids and bombings,is safer than the recent past(2010-2015).
The list goes on....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by HajimeSaito(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
No. But I fit swear in shrine with the life of any bastard BMC.
Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by vinnex: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Even the Nigerian army has been taught how to propel their lies by APC.
How can 17 soldiers lost their lives to Boko haram, only for the army to hide the report on the guise that 8 soldiers were injured and 7 BH killed.
Haba !! what a shame?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by naijapips04: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
dat9jaguy:
Northeast,despite the occasional raids and bombings,is safer than the recent past(2010-2015).
The list goes on....

Can u give more details on these?
Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by dat9jaguy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
naijapips04:

Can u give more details on these?

Guy I'm using my free time for this,you too use your free time to to do research on the above.
After all we are all Nigerians looking for the best for the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by naijapips04: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Guy I'm using my free time for this,you too use your free time to to do research on the above.
After all we are all Nigerians looking for the best for the nation.
Because you are making assertions that are not true so I want to know where u get your facts from. I too wish that those things are true. I want a better Nigeria
Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by dat9jaguy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
naijapips04:

Because you are making assertions that are not true so I want to know where u get your facts from. I too wish that those things are true. I want a better Nigeria

These are verifiable facts but i know you know these things,
but if you don't then don't be a lazy youth,research,read newspapers,ask farmers,these things are right in front of you.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by Iamzik: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
dat9jaguy:

but if you don't then don't be a lazy youth,research,read newspapers,ask farmers,these things are right in front of you.

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by naijapips04: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
dat9jaguy:

You made the assertions, I wouldn't be the one providing proofs for your wild assertions.

Can you point me to any of those things?
Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by Iamzik: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
dat9jaguy:
The list goes on....

Which of the bolded categories do you belong to. Before you conjure phantom achievements let me state the following that has affected everybody including me and you:

1. The money in your pocket today has only 40% of the value it has in 2015. Dollar went from 198 to over 500 before hanging at 360 to date

2 Price of food is Atleast x2 of what it was in 2015

3 NBS confirmed that over 9m jobs have been lost due to trial and error economic policies of APC

4 The fuel you bought for 97 is now 145 pump price and over 200 in many states

5 Cost of transportation and housing has equally skyrocketed.

6 Fulani herdsmen have become untouchable and emboldened by Buhari to kill at will. Bokoharam that is technically defeated just killed 17 soldiers this week

When talking about benefits to the common man, the above are the basic yardstick: jobs security economy.

so judge for yourself. Can you say you were not affected by the above? Leave party politics for once and be realistic

5 Likes

Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by 7lives: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:

Go to mile 1
Re: Can You Swear That APC Has Improved The Average Nigerian Living Condition by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:06am On Aug 11, 2018
Iamzik:

Which of the bolded categories do you belong to. Before you conjure phantom achievements let me state the following that has affected everybody including me and you:

1. The money in your pocket today has only 40% of the value it has in 2015. Dollar went from 198 to over 500 before hanging at 360 to date

2 Price of food is Atleast x2 of what it was in 2015

3 NBS confirmed that over 9m jobs have been lost due to trial and error economic policies of APC

4 The fuel you bought for 97 is now 145 pump price and over 200 in many states

5 Cost of transportation and housing has equally skyrocketed.

6 Fulani herdsmen have become untouchable and emboldened by Buhari to kill at will. Bokoharam that is technically defeated just killed 17 soldiers this week

When talking about benefits to the common man, the above are the basic yardstick: jobs security economy.

so judge for yourself. Can you say you were not affected by the above? Leave party politics for once and be realistic
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kayode Fayemi Pays Courtesy Visit To Governor Rotimi Akeredolu / Saraki Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria / 800 Meters Buhari Walk: Stop Deceiving Nigerians, Frank Tells Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.