Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki (30586 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge / Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by weyreypey: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has denied being responsible for the defection of some members of the Kwakwansiyya group in the All Progressives Congress in the state.

A statement by his Special Adviser, Media and Communication Strategy, Mr. Crusoe Osagie, said, “The focus of Governor Obaseki is governance and getting the dividends of democracy to the ordinary Edo people.

“While he holds every member of the political party in high esteem, his first loyalty is to the Edo masses.

“They are the ones whose mandate he carries and they always come first.”

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that some alleged aggrieved members of the APC, led by Mr. Osamede Adun, had announced their defection from the party in Benin on Thursday.

They cited the governor’s “leadership style” and “lack of political patronage” as reasons for their defection.

https://punchng.com/dont-blame-me-for-kwankwasiyya-groups-defection-from-apc-obaseki/
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by weyreypey: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Merimental(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
i hear of d good n commendable educational reforms going on in Edo state courtsey of dis governor...dats a Plus 4 u ... ppl like dis ar needed in Pdp not ppl like corrupt Akpabio.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by thaoriginator: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
angry

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by babyphaze07(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oshiomole the gorilla's house is on fire. He is busy spewing rubbish about Saraki.
When you are pursuing two rats at a time, you will eventually lose both.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Obaseki wants to defect oooo

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by OfficialAPCNig: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Someone is stylishly asking for defection form.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by bedspread: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Blame Oshimole...

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Racoon(m): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
If only Oshiomole fully realize the damage he is doing to the APC @ present.Meanwhile this was how PDP lost it in 2014.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Redhot111(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Someone is stylishly asking for defection form.

He will eventually defect. He's been shouting about the dept he inherited from oshiomhole lately. Besides if he doesn't defect oshiomhole will want to dictate even wat hehe should eat and wear for him. So he must defect in order to hv some element of freedom from the accursed oshiomhole

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by deomelo: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
weyreypey:
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has denied being responsible for the defection of some members of the Kwakwansiyya group in the All Progressives Congress in the state.

A statement by his Special Adviser, Media and Communication Strategy, Mr. Crusoe Osagie, said, “The focus of Governor Obaseki is governance and getting the dividends of democracy to the ordinary Edo people.

“While he holds every member of the political party in high esteem, his first loyalty is to the Edo masses.

“They are the ones whose mandate he carries and they always come first.”

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that some alleged aggrieved members of the APC, led by Mr. Osamede Adun, had announced their defection from the party in Benin on Thursday.

They cited the governor’s “leadership style” and “lack of political patronage” as reasons for their defection.

https://punchng.com/dont-blame-me-for-kwankwasiyya-groups-defection-from-apc-obaseki/

Typical PDP wahala. They are mad because Obaseki did not let them loot and pillage the state..

grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by buhariguy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Redhot111:

He will eventually defect. He's been shouting about the dept he inherited from oshiomhole lately. Besides if he doesn't defect oshiomhole will want to dictate even wat hehe should eat and wear for him. So he must defect in order to hv some element of freedom from the accursed oshiomhole
he can't dream of defecting.

Because corrupt PDP is dead in Edo state.
If you mentioned PDP as an option to replace APC , people will just hiss.
PDP ko, share the money ni.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by OfficialAPCNig: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:
Because corrupt PDP is dead in Edo state. If you mentioned PDP as an option to replace APC , people will just hiss. PDP ko, share the money ni.
500k people just left Meyatti Allah branch in Edo.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by donphilopus: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Lol... They claimed 500k plus people belonging to the Kwankwasiyya group defected from the APC in Edo State. Is that not laughable? The total number of votes cast in Edo State during the 2015 election was barely up to 500k. Where were they then? How come I've never met any Kwankwasiyya all my life in Edo State? Do not be deceived. No such group exists in Edo State.!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Deltayankeeboi: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
As usual, Bmc zombies are
already on ground. Brace yourselves up. More of
them are coming to do what they
know best. . . "Spread
malicious lies and false news". . .

Very soon, i repeat very soon, it
will all be over for all paid bmc
zombies.

2019 "THE YEAR OF
ATONEMENT" I can never ever
commit the suicide of voting the terrorist and
failure Buhari again. Never! Once bitten twice shy.

The biggest mistake i have made
was voting Buhari.

My eyes are now opened to see that the terrorist Buhari is a cow and an evil unrepentant terrorist who does not mean well for Nigeria and its people.

Dear God
please forgive me for commiting
such heinous crime against humanity by voting
the packaged terrorist Buhari. Help us kick him back to
Daura. Amen

#A vote for pdp is a vote for
atonement.

#2019 let us all come together to
remove this clueless and wayward
government in power.

#back2daura#saybyebye to saibaba

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by OfficialAPCNig: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
donphilopus:

Lol... They claimed 500k plus people belonging to the Kwankwasiyya group defected from the APC in Edo State. Is that not laughable? The total number of votes cast in Edo State during the 2015 election was barely up to 500k. Where were they then? How come I've never met any Kwankwasiyya all my life in Edo State? Do not be deceived. No such group exists in Edo State.!
So you are wiser than the Governor of Edo State?

Do all Buhari's supporters have PVC?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by OfficialAPCNig: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
As usual, Bmc zombies are
already on ground. Brace yourselves up. More of
them are coming to do what they
know best. . . "Spread
malicious lies and false news". . .

Very soon, i repeat very soon, it
will all be over for all paid bmc
zombies.

2019 "THE YEAR OF
ATONEMENT" I can never ever
commit the suicide of voting the terrorist and
failure Buhari again. Never! Once bitten twice shy.

The biggest mistake i have made
was voting Buhari.

My eyes are now opened to see that the terrorist Buhari is a cow and an evil unrepentant terrorist who does not mean well for Nigeria and its people.

Dear God
please forgive me for commiting
such heinous crime against humanity by voting
the packaged terrorist Buhari. Help us kick him back to
Daura. Amen

#A vote for pdp is a vote for
atonement.

#2019 let us all come together to
remove this clueless and wayward
government in power.

#back2daura#saybyebye to saibaba
Welcome back to the Land of the Living boss.

11 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by donphilopus: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

So you're celebrating those who don't have PVC's? So funny. Most of you guys insulting this man here on a daily basis don't even have PVC's yet you wanna send him back to "Daura"! Funny lots.

Besides, why are you guys even celebrating the so-called 550k decampees even when you know they don't even exist at first let alone have PVC's? I've never seen a Kwankwasiyya cap in Edo State. So where do these "Kwankwasiyya decampees" stay in Edo State? Members of Kwankwasiyya group are not even up to 350k in Kano let alone Edo State. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by buhariguy(m): 5:34am On Aug 11, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

those ones don't have PVC.

The voting strength right from 1999 is less than 500,000 electorate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by buhariguy(m): 5:43am On Aug 11, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

no kwankwasiyya in Edo state,
I stay near Bob izua at ekpenede street, nobody know as kwankwasiyya in that street, even no Hausa quarter in Edo state bear kwankwasiyya.
The same disgrace kwakwaso received in Kaduna yesterday, he will get more of disgrace if he come to Edo state, nobody will received him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by EmekaMD(m): 5:47am On Aug 11, 2018
We know..

Y'all should blame the basket mouth Oshomole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Redhot111(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:

Because corrupt PDP is dead in Edo state.
If you mentioned PDP as an option to replace APC , people will just hiss.
PDP ko, share the money ni.

Bros this tells me you just talk about things you don't know. I know edo state more than you know your wife. And I can tell you categorically that Edo is proudly for PDP if not for rigging. The Edo central mainly esan is 99% pdp, Edo South which comprises the binis is atleast 70% pdp. Then the edo north could be said to be 40/50% pdp.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by OfficialAPCNig: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:
those ones don't have PVC.
The voting strength right from 1999 is less than 500,000 electorate.
Life of a zombie cum terrorist must be frustrating. I don't envy you.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by OfficialAPCNig: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2018
donphilopus:

So you're celebrating those who don't have PVC's? So funny. Most of you guys insulting this man here on a daily basis don't even have PVC's yet you wanna send him back to "Daura"! Funny lots.

Besides, why are you guys even celebrating the so-called 550k decampees even when you know they don't even exist at first let alone have PVC's? I've never seen a Kwankwasiyya cap in Edo State. So where do these "Kwankwasiyya decampees" stay in Edo State? Members of Kwankwasiyya group are not even up to 350k. cheesy
Sensible Nigerias decided long time ago to send your messiah back to Daura with Mercedes Maybach, but the way his apologists are running mad upandan we might decide he trek to Daura.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by uwa1(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2018
They know it's not ur fault... It's Oshiomole dat is running after saraki upandan...

He has refused to recover from the punch saraki gave him...

He thought the job of a National Chairman is d same as NLC or Edo State governor...

He eye go clear soon...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by StillX10(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2018
This one may defect too

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by exporters101: 8:19am On Aug 11, 2018
The last I remember, Oshimole is the political leader in Edo and even the APC national chairman that's his forte.
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by sotall(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Peter4naz(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2018
ok.
nice
lawmakers in a fight in Abuja, National House of Assembly .... Pls Get Ur PVC coolcoolcool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXGxfHdWjPg
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by oseahumenb(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2018
Let them go and die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) / Court Sacks Sam Saba, CCB Chairman, Board / Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.