Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Ladies: Beware Of Fake Male Feminists. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Beware Of Fake Male Feminists. (501 Views)

Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

Ladies: Beware Of Fake Male Feminists. by Ksatriy: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
A lot of sex starved men see this feminism movements as an opportunity to get close to women and get easy or free laid.

They hide under the umbrella of feminism to get easy access to the opposite sex as they believe being feminists make women feel comfortable around them (male feminists).

When the women turn them down after doing everything to please them, you most likely hear them shout; "“OK, b¿tch! I wore this T-shirt (feminism T-shirt) and you won’t even let me nut? I followed all the rules! I f×cken joined the movements for you to get all the privileges that come with being a man”.

Research has shown that most male feminists are rapists and pedophiles.

HOW TO IDENTIFY A FAKE MALE FEMINIST:

1. He most times wears things that identify him with feminism. E.g. T-shirt. Has dps that reflect feminism.

2. He boast about the feminism movements.

3. He can't wait to talk about feminism and mention feminism or say what feminist he is, (but only when women are around).

4. He forces feminism ideology on people (mostly women).

5. He is most likely to be housed by a woman. (a woman caters for his needs).

6. He is always talking about feminism in an effort to score points and be liked by women.

7. If he doesn't consider the intersectional elements of feminism, "that's probably a pretty good sign that his feminism is made to get laid".

8. If his feminism stops at women. When I say women, I mean default women. If all he's talking about is women and he's not talking about trans women or have no knowledge or interest in trying to parse apart what it might mean to be a woman by default or a trans woman.
I'd say that's a pretty big red flag.
It's probably about getting praise.

9. He sees every man who doesn't buy his feminism crap as a misogynist.
Re: Ladies: Beware Of Fake Male Feminists. by amaniro: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ksatriy this your thread is talking about someone here on NL which moniker starts with E and ends with a number. I think. Your drift you guys should settle abeg
Re: Ladies: Beware Of Fake Male Feminists. by MissJoy29(f): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
amaniro:
Kastry this your thread is talking about someone here on NL which moniker starts with E and ends with a number. I think. Your drift you guys should settle abeg
Hmmmm....this table you are shaking.
But anyway, I'd suggest you forget that one. That moniker might actually be operated by a female or a male troll. If not, then I concur with your observation.
Re: Ladies: Beware Of Fake Male Feminists. by philo04(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
abeg..what is feminism
Re: Ladies: Beware Of Fake Male Feminists. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
amaniro:
Kastry this your thread is talking about someone here on NL which moniker starts with E and ends with a number. I think. Your drift you guys should settle abeg
I think I know who you talking about. Table shakers association of Nigeria grin.
Re: Ladies: Beware Of Fake Male Feminists. by LuvU2: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
No thanks fake male feminists over bitter mysogynists anyday grin
Re: Ladies: Beware Of Fake Male Feminists. by Bluezy13(m): 5:20am On Aug 11, 2018
philo04:
abeg..what is feminism
According to The English Dictionary;

"noun (plural feminisms); A social theory or political movement supporting the equality of both sexes in all aspects of public and private life; specifically, a theory or movement that argues that legal and social restrictions on females must be removed in order to bring about such equality."

To the topic:
No Dictionary or lexicographic authority recognizes "Trans women" in its traditional definition of feminism.
This renders your N0. 8 null and void and may be ascribed to a mere sentimental postulation on your part and your likes, with a view to lending credence on Transexuals.

A Very Very Very unwise writeup!!!
Re: Ladies: Beware Of Fake Male Feminists. by philo04(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

According to The English Dictionary;

"noun (plural feminisms); A social theory or political movement supporting the equality of both sexes in all aspects of public and private life; specifically, a theory or movement that argues that legal and social restrictions on females must be removed in order to bring about such equality."

To the topic:
No Dictionary or lexicographic authority recognizes "Trans women" in its traditional definition of feminism.
This renders your N0. 8 null and void and maybe be ascribed to a mere sentimental postulation on your part and your likes, with a view to lending credence on Transexuals.

A Very Very Very unwise writeup!!!
thank u
Re: Ladies: Beware Of Fake Male Feminists. by Bluezy13(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2018
philo04:
thank u
You're welcome

The 7 Tests Of True Love / Married Pastor Has Impregnated His Church Member / That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget