Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With? (2372 Views)

Webmasters: What Type Of Script Was Used To Build This Website / Online Banking App Source Code Script Built With PHP / [update] Pharmacy Woocommerce Wordpress Responsive Theme Built With Elementor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With? by davidgn(m): 1:08am On Aug 11, 2018
Hello guys.
Please I want to know the script or software that was used in creating .
I want to create an e-commerce website
Re: Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With? by Donald3d(m): 4:34am On Aug 11, 2018
I can build just about any site you need

1 Like

Re: Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With? by davidgn(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2018
I want to know if the site was built with WordPress?
Re: Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With? by yomalex(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2018
davidgn:
Hello guys.
Please I want to know the script or software that was used in creating .
I want to create an e-commerce website
It's a classified ads site and not ecommerce site.

You can definitely do same with wordpress. I'm at your service

1 Like

Re: Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With? by davidgn(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
yomalex:
It's a classified ads site and not ecommerce site.

You can definitely do same with wordpress. I'm at your service

Thank you so much for the feedback.
I'll contact you once I'm set.

1 Like

Re: Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With? by usmanktg2(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Search using whatcms.com

1 Like

Re: Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With? by mcqwerty(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2018
People that ask this sort of questions are not really ready to do anything serious.
We have a lot of them on this platform.
So stop wasting your time.
Re: Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With? by Julius2214(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2018
mcqwerty:
People that ask this sort of questions are not really ready to do anything serious.
We have a lot of them on this platform.
So stop wasting your time.
I dey tell you. Such people don't even know what they want
Re: Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With? by TopYouGo: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jiji was built with Bootstrap, and it's not an E-commerce site but rather a classified website like Olx.

Jumia and Konga are samples of E-commerce sites because they have payment integration. Jiji doesn't have payment integration but only allows you to connect with the sellers or buyers vis-a-vis as the case may be.
Re: Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With? by Julius2214(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
TopYouGo:
Jiji was built with Bootstrap, and it's not an E-commerce site but rather a classified website like Olx.

Jumia and Konga are samples of E-commerce sites because they have payment integration. Jiji doesn't have payment integration but only allows you to connect with the sellers or buyers vis-a-vis as the case may be.
Its php

(1) (Reply)

Nvme SSD Web Hosting With Free .com.ng Domain / I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! / Outsourcing: The Key To Becoming A Successful "Web" Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.