Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor (24976 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by bjayx: 7:38am On Aug 11, 2018
Money's good
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by YorubaAssasin: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Drnice2:
Inasmuch I hate Afonjas. But, Chief "Mike Adenuga" is one of the men I termed "wealthy man," and not those empty noise makers.
Good morning to you(all)!
Bonjour!!

Hug a beautiful Transformer! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by Ugosample(m): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Drnice2:
Inasmuch I hate Afonjas. But, Chief "Mike Adenuga" is one of the men I termed "wealthy man," and not those empty noise makers.
Bonjour!!

why should you hate "Afonjas"

Does not make sense to hate an ethnic group
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by Myself2(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2018
SoNature:
Nice one, Mr Adenuga

But please use the money that glo uses to endorse artists and sponsor lots of shows on CNN to fix your network

Glo claims to be grandmasters of data, yet subscribers can't enjoy the the data bundle that they give

Also the unceremonious way he sacked married women working in glo, just for being "married women" is satanic, so please people should spare me all this useless praise singing
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by benjsniper33: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2018
I'll like to do the same for Russia.
Kai Russia has played a great role in the survival and thriving of races deemed "inferior " but we are oblivious to these facts due to overdose of Western media.

For a Country to face and defeat Nazi Germany no be small thing.
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by Iamoriginalben(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2018
BigSarah:
Go Big and get bigger.
Meanwhile help me grow big embarassed
Check out my signature for more info kiss

When u grow big after getting several help, hope u will remember ur humble beginning nd those whose help got u there.. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by Strikethem: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2018
Drnice2:
Bonjour!!
Who your love epp before?

1 Like

Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by MartinCorridon: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2018
Myself2:

Also the unceremonious way he sacked married women working in glo, just for being "married women" is satanic, so please people should spare me all this useless praise singing

Build up your own company and employ all the married women he sacked.

Be smart. He sacked a lot of people, they just spinned it to be he sacked all married women(he has rhe right by the way, it is his own company).

ALL companies downsize, get used to it.

If not for Adenuga who forced MTN to stop their exploitation of Nigerians, you won't be able to afford the data to abuse him. What an irony!

2 Likes

Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by bigtt76(f): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2018
Alcatel a French company built Glo's first network

bluecircle470:
Nigerians started seeing full page color adverts in national dailies commending Glo boss Chief Mike Adenuga for being honored with the French distinguished medal by President Emmanuel Macron during his recent state visit. However, many did not know for what reason.

Mike Adenuga Newsmakers gathered from reliable sources that the Globacom boss got the highest French honor of commander of the Legion of Honor for rebuilding the French Cultural Center otherwise known as Alliance De Francaise on Alfred Rewane Road Ikoyi Lagos all by himself.

The idea of the rebuilding of the French edifice which acted as a receptacle for French cultural activities and relationships with Nigeria was said to have been muted by Adenuga’s daughter Mrs. Bella Disu whose relationship with France has been on for a long time.

Insiders say Bella sought the support of her generous dad who agreed to foot the bill of the reconstruction effort.

She is also said to have supervised and coordinated the reconstruction work of the edifice commissioned by French President in the presence of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and other distinguished Nigerians.

Chief Michael Adeniyi Agbolade Ishola Adenuga Jr, GCON is a Nigerian billionaire businessman described as the second-richest person in Nigeria. His company Globacom is Nigeria’s second-largest telecom operator, and has a presence in Ghana and Benin Republic.

At the commissioning, Macron described Adenuga as a “role model for Africa”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by Myself2(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Build up your own company and employ all the married women he sacked.

Be smart. He sacked a lot of people, they just spinned it to be he sacked all married women(he has rhe right by the way, it is his own company).

ALL companies downsize, get used to it.

If not for Adenuga who forced MTN to stop their exploitation of Nigerians, you won't be able to afford the data to abuse him. What an irony!

Na your generation go get used to satanic behaviour.Im an equal opportunity employer, bring your wife and girlfriends,I will employ them without discrimination
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by tishbite41(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2018
GLO with pride
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by eyinjuege: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2018
Drnice2:
Bonjour!!

On the contrary, you hardly hear a Yoruba person making noise about his wealth, neither will you find his family members doing so for him.
Those you see boasting of their wealth are usually celebrities who need such exposure to market their trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by Horus(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAEp2pjVGWc

Mike Adenuga receives “Commander of the Legion of Honour” from President Macron
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by ubsky(m): 8:16am On Aug 11, 2018
A nice one from him

1 Like

Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by MartinCorridon: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2018
Myself2:

Myself2 to his father:

Na your generation go get used to satanic behaviour.Im an equal opportunity employer, bring your wife and girlfriends,I will employ them without discrimination

OK. I agree.....

1 Like

Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by translux(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2018
M.a.c.r.o.n
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by phase1: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2018
I wish Macron could just remove buhari and become Nigeria's president.
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by bluecircle470: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2018
bigtt76:
Alcatel a French company built Glo's first network

Yes you right.
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by Myself2(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:

OK. I agree.....

grin grin
Do you even know what you just did You have no clue why I chose the moniker,,,,,it makes me the rubber and you the glue,,,,,go figure
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by MartinCorridon: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Myself2:

grin grin
Do you even know what you just did You have no clue why I chose the moniker,,,,,it makes me the rubber and you the glue,,,,,go figure

I passed the message to your Pa. No matter how you try to feel better. Mission accomplished, message delivered grin grin grin
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by Born2Breed(f): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2018
bluecircle470:
Nigerians started seeing full page color adverts in national dailies commending Glo boss Chief Mike Adenuga for being honored with the French distinguished medal by President Emmanuel Macron during his recent state visit. However, many did not know for what reason.

Mike Adenuga Newsmakers gathered from reliable sources that the Globacom boss got the highest French honor of commander of the Legion of Honor for rebuilding the French Cultural Center otherwise known as Alliance De Francaise on Alfred Rewane Road Ikoyi Lagos all by himself.

The idea of the rebuilding of the French edifice which acted as a receptacle for French cultural activities and relationships with Nigeria was said to have been muted by Adenuga’s daughter Mrs. Bella Disu whose relationship with France has been on for a long time.

Insiders say Bella sought the support of her generous dad who agreed to foot the bill of the reconstruction effort.

She is also said to have supervised and coordinated the reconstruction work of the edifice commissioned by French President in the presence of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and other distinguished Nigerians.

Chief Michael Adeniyi Agbolade Ishola Adenuga Jr, GCON is a Nigerian billionaire businessman described as the second-richest person in Nigeria. His company Globacom is Nigeria’s second-largest telecom operator, and has a presence in Ghana and Benin Republic.

At the commissioning, Macron described Adenuga as a “role model for Africa”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/

Adenuga, a man to emulate. Always on a low key and minding his business.

1 Like

Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by Myself2(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I passed the message to your Pa. No matter how you try to feel better. Mission accomplished, message delivered grin grin grin

Oh shut up
Idiocy must be generic in your lineage, I thought your father was the originator of foolishness in your household, now I know it predates him.My moniker ensures that once you refer to me, your refer to yourself.
Then again, I dont shy away from online attacks, if you've got the time, then bring it on,I'm still in bed
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by MartinCorridon: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Myself2:

myself2 to his useless homosexual father and wh0re mother
Oh shut up
Idiocy must be generic in your lineage, I thought your father was the originator of foolishness in your household, now I know it predates him.My moniker ensures that once you refer to me, your refer to yourself.
Then again, I dont shy away from online attacks, if you've got the time, then bring it on,I'm still in bed

You read my messages so that's the most important. grin grin grin

If your moniker was "MYSELF", different case. Unfortunately you are too dumb to get that. But thanks for clarifying about your parents. I suspected it.

RIP, my condolences
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by Myself2(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:

You read my messages so that's the most important. grin grin grin

If your moniker was "MYSELF", different case. Unfortunately you are too dumb to get that. But thanks for clarifying about your parents. I suspected it.

RIP, my condolences

grin grin grin grin

FOOLZILA is on rant mode

Now you want to nit-pick I pity you for all the dreadful things you are writing about you, your mother and your father.In the words of Paul the Apostle " Eeyaaaa you are of all men ,the most miserable"

Oh about reading your post, I only read them cos they're in my mentions, otherwise oh please knock yourself out
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by BigSarah(f): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Iamoriginalben:

When u grow big after getting several help, hope u will remember ur humble beginning nd those whose help got u there.. cool cool cool

Most certainly

1 Like

Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by Unik3030: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2018
sureheaven:
I admire that French president.

Very young and sensitive man. He is smart but not cunning. He has never been involve in any plot to bring down his country because of his ambition.
No single meaningful allegation against him.

Unlike Saraki, very desperate and cunning. Just type allegation against Saraki on google, u will be surprised and be ashamed that such person is what some people see as smart and hero of democracy.
just hear yourself out,y not compare macron to buhari
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by MartinCorridon: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2018
Myself2:

myself2 to his useless homosexual father and wh0re mother

grin grin grin grin

FOOLZILA is on rant mode

Now you want to nit-pick I pity you for all the dreadful things you are writing about you, your mother and your father.In the words of Paul the Apostle " Eeyaaaa you are of all men ,the most miserable"

Oh about reading your post, I only read them cos they're in my mentions, otherwise oh please knock yourself out

eyah...pele. Rant on grin

Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by Myself2(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:

eyah...pele. Rant on grin

You really don't know me,,,,,,,,why not crawl back into your shithole and take your medication, I sense a tinge of narcissism in you, you wanna get noticed.NEWS FLASH : I might notice you but I won't give you any prize for this.
You were doing fine with some jabs that would normally warrant a retaliation from me,,,,,,, that I understand
Which one con be "E pain am" oh come on, it's losers that post such weak memes, if you want to curse, curse, curse my papa,curse my mama, then me too go curse curse your full family dey go, ehen na so awa relationship for here go make sense till we taya, so it's either you come with real beef or you park well make I look for beta person wey chop belle full cos I see say you dey hungry so
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by MartinCorridon: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2018
Myself2:

Myself2 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :
You really don't know me,,,,,,,,why not crawl back into your shithole and take your medication, I sense a tinge of narcissism in you, you wanna get noticed.NEWS FLASH : I might notice you but I won't give you any prize for this.
You were doing fine with some jabs that would normally warrant a retaliation from me,,,,,,, that I understand
Which one con be "E pain am" oh come on, it's losers that post such weak memes, if you want to curse, curse, curse my papa,curse my mama, then me too go curse curse your full family dey go, ehen na so Akwa relationship for here go make sense till we taya, so it's either you come with real beef or you park we'll make I look for beta person wey chop belle full cos I see say you dey hungry so

Sorry i can see you typed through tears...lost interest after first sentence. Try again, WOOF 3x
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by Myself2(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Sorry i can see you typed through tears...lost interest after first sentence. Try again, WOOF 3x

grin grin grin

Your father,,,,which tears

Abel wait I dey come, ,,,,,,make I rush sh!t better sh!t first, just wait for me, I fill pack the hot sh!t in a nylon and smear your face with it
Re: Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor by MartinCorridon: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2018
Myself2:

myself2 to his father:
grin grin grin

Your father,,,,which tears

Abel wait I dey come, ,,,,,,make I rush sh!t better sh!t first, just wait for me, I fill pack the hot sh!t in a nylon and smear your face with it

ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? / Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns / Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.