Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life (3598 Views)

PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Butterflyle0: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2018
PMB HAS DONE IT AGAIN AS NIPOST GETS BACK TO LIFE!

NIPOST to Divest into 5 in 2018:
1..NIPOST E-Commerce
2..NIPOST E-Government
3..NIPOST Banking & Insurance
4..NIPOST Transport & Logistics
5..NIPOST Property & Development.

Meanwhile NIPOST tariffs for International ordinary letter posts in Nigeria currency:
West Africa > N400
East Africa > N450
North Africa > N450
South Africa > N450
Europe > N550
Asia > N850
North America > N700
South America > N700
Far East/Oceania > N850
Delivery = Approx. 15 working days.
While Official Delivery Charge for Packets:
Packets weighing 0.0g- 0.10g: Free
Packets weighing 0.101g- 0.500g: N200
Packets weighing 0.50g and above: N500
Please note:That this applies to only a package

The unbundling of Nipost set to create over 250,000 jobs .

#PMBisWorking
May Nigeria Succeed

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/5-new-companies-to-emerge-from-nipost-minister-262400.html

Mynd44 let's celebrate our own

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Thebwoy: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2018
Our buhari
Sai baba 2019

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Nbote(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2018
U mean he has promised again Becos dat is exactly what ur post clearly highlights.. But I'm sure U didn't realise dat... What I want to understand is are U jus hearing of NIPOST or did he jus create NIPOST?

3 Likes

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by vedaxcool(m): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2018
We IPoB juwus won't accept this progress. They are simply repairing Nigeria so that Nigerians will vote them again nansense.... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Butterflyle0: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2018
Nbote:
U mean he has promised again Becos dat is exactly what ur post clearly highlights.. But I'm sure U didn't know dat...

Some of them are already up and running. You can Walk into any Nipost office near you to find out for yourself

And I mean ANY NIPOST OFFICE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2018
Kudos if True

2 Likes

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Butterflyle0: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2018
vedaxcool:
We IPoB juwus won't accept this progress. They are simply repairing Nigeria so that Nigerians will vote them again nansense.... grin grin grin

Lmao I tire my brother. cheesy

They will soon come to say exactly what you just said .

Nipost is one of the federal agencies PDP destroyed and buried in their time but PMB has it back online

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Nbote(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Some of them are already up and running. You can Walk into any Nipost office near you to find out for yourself

And I mean ANY NIPOST OFFICE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.

So were dey jus constructed, or reawakened becos ur post gives d impression dat it was dead and baba jus gave life back to it... Last I checked NIPOST have been doing all of that all these years... What exactly are U celebrating as PMBs achievement here

13 Likes

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Butterflyle0: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2018
Nbote:

So were dey jus constructed, or reawakened becos ur post gives d impression dat it was dead and baba jus gave life back to it...

It was dead. Who bothered about Nipost ever since?

Everyone was FedEx or any other courier agency.

Now that Nipost is back with the full compliments of the FG, expect FedEx to receive stiff competition.

Already the pricing for services rendered is much lower than that of FedEx or any other courier company.

PMB has given life back to what PDP killed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by SolutionMee: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2018
The dullard keeps resurrecting nonsense
NIPOST in this 21st century
God should please marginalize some people
Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Nbote(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Now that Nipost is back with the full compliments of the FG, expect FedEx to receive stiff competition.

Already the pricing for services rendered is much lower than that of FedEx or any other courier company.

Is it dat lying is a prerequisite for U guys or it's something dat jus comes naturally to U and ur likes..

8 Likes

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by deomelo: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2018
Nbote:
U mean he has promised again Becos dat is exactly what ur post clearly highlights.. But I'm sure U didn't realise dat... What I want to understand is are U jus hearing of NIPOST or did he jus create NIPOST?

lmao.

Why are you Igbos so bitter and negative?

Den swear for you people ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Butterflyle0: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
The dullard keeps resurrecting nonsense

NIPOST in this 21st century

God should please marginalize some people

Just say you do not understand what you read in the OP.

This is the 21st century and that is why it is being unbundled in order to meet the requirements of the 21st century.

That is why it now would have

1..NIPOST E-Commerce
2..NIPOST E-Government
5..NIPOST Property & Development

You can see E before commerce and before government.

Then you have arms like banking and insurance which in developed nations you can walk into any post office and make cash withdrawals or lodgements and not specifically banks.

Transport and logistics would entail a disbursement of post codes for specifica areas within a locality just like you have zip codes in the USA and then you have property development which is the FG tasking Nipost to take advantage of the real estate sector.

This is massive but as expected you can't see all I just wrote as a buhari hater which you are

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Butterflyle0: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2018
Nbote:

Is it dat lying is a prerequisite for U guys or it's something dat jus comes naturally to U and ur likes..

Show me the lie and I will reveal your stupidity to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2018
When there is no achievement of the govt,zombie celebrate anytin as govt working,if they can celebrate the picture of pmb removing his shoe,what else cant they celebrate,when other countries are moving forward,our president is using tax payers money for medical vacation in another country.

5 Likes

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Okoroawusa: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2018
I LOVE PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Nbote(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Show me the lie and I will reveal your stupidity to you

NIPOST to create 250,000 jobs through ICT
Published July 23, 2018

The Nigeria Postal Services is to create additional 250,000 jobs by 2020, an official said on Monday in Lagos.
The NIPOST Director of Information and Communication Technology, Mr Thomas Gaga, made the disclosure at the official launch of the Nigeria ICT Roadmap 2017-2020.

The occasion featured a sensitisation workshop on the roadmap.
The workshop had the theme: “The Role of the Private Sector in the Implementation of Nigeria ICT Roadmap”.
Gaga said that the jobs would be created through the implementation of the roadmap.
According to him, the implementation of the roadmap would enable NIPOST to create e-stamps, engage in e- commerce and generate more revenue.
Gaga also said the implementation would strengthen NIPOST’s presence nationwide.

It is obvious U are very ignorant to d fact dat NIPOST has always offered courier services which is even a cheaper. Ask ppl who are into mini importation, logistics and haulage dey'll tell U. Or mayb U also didn't know of d EMS office in d airports

1 Like

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Butterflyle0: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2018
Nbote:

ICT = information communications Technology.

Nipost is an information communication outfit which is now embracing Technology as you can see from the OP and this unbundling as it embraces ICT methods of information disbursement, would create 250,000 jobs.

I just revealed your stupidity to you. No need to thank me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Butterflyle0: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2018
Nbote:

It is obvious U are very ignorant to d fact dat NIPOST has always offered courier services which is even a cheaper. Ask ppl who are into mini importation, logistics and haulage dey'll tell U. Or mayb U also didn't know of d EMS office in d airports

Why are you so stupid this morning.

What you saw in the OP is it restricted to courier services?

I listed out five areas it is being unbundled to namely

1..NIPOST E-Commerce
2..NIPOST E-Government
5..NIPOST Property & Development

And you are here talking about ems.

Young man go and sit down before you hurt yourself.

I just showed you your second area of stupidity. No need to thank me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Nbote(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

ICT = information communications Technology.

Nipost is an information communication outfit which is now embracing Technology as you can see from the OP and this unbundling as it embraces ICT methods of information disbursement, would create 250,000 jobs.

I just revealed your stupidity to you. No need to thank me.

Hehehehehe.... Why am I wasting tym with U sef.. I wonder how someone can b so confidently ignorant and intentionally twist facts.. No need trying too hard to prove urself, U are clearly doing a gud job on how best to b a mor.on...

1 Like

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Butterflyle0: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2018
Nbote:

Hehehehehe.... Why am I wasting tym with U sef.. I wonder how someone can b so confidently ignorant and intentionally twist facts.. No need trying too hard to prove urself, U are clearly doing a gud job on how best to b a mor.on...

When you lack the ability to understand what you read why wouldn't you do rinse and repeat as the wailer you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Nbote(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:
My mistake was expecting U to actually have any form of reasoning..

1 Like

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Butterflyle0: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Nbote:

My mistake was expecting U to actually have any form of reasoning..

Stop quoting me please. I am allergic to foolishness especially one coming from a wailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by FarahAideed: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Story story ....under Jonanthan Nipost had become a bee hive of activity as micro importation and e commerce hustled only for outpost offices to turn empty again as soon as Buhari destroyed the economy .... FACT

1 Like

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by wristbangle: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Nice one if it's true.
Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by 9jaArea: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by quickberry(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2018
God bless my president(Buhari).
Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by tribalistseun: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:
PMB HAS DONE IT AGAIN AS NIPOST GETS BACK TO LIFE!

NIPOST to Divest into 5 in 2018:
1..NIPOST E-Commerce
2..NIPOST E-Government
5..NIPOST Property & Development.

Meanwhile NIPOST tariffs for International ordinary letter posts in Nigeria currency:
West Africa > N400
East Africa > N450
North Africa > N450
South Africa > N450
Europe > N550
Asia > N850
North America > N700
South America > N700
Far East/Oceania > N850
Delivery = Approx. 15 working days.
While Official Delivery Charge for Packets:
Packets weighing 0.0g- 0.10g: Free
Packets weighing 0.101g- 0.500g: N200
Packets weighing 0.50g and above: N500
Please note:That this applies to only a package

The unbundling of Nipost set to create over 250,000 jobs .

#PMBisWorking
May Nigeria Succeed

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/5-new-companies-to-emerge-from-nipost-minister-262400.html

Mynd44 let's celebrate our own
buhari have nothing to do with Nipost.

1 Like

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Dreamkiller: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2018
NIPOST had always been working, it was a former president that resurrected it i.e Goodluck jonathan in his first election he used NIPOST offices for collecting election materials

2 Likes

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Butterflyle0: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
Story story ....under Jonanthan Nipost had become a bee hive of activity as micro importation and e commerce hustled only for outpost offices to turn empty again as soon as Buhari destroyed the economy .... FACT

In 1999 when the PDP took over the reins of power, national assets like NITEL, NEPA, NIPOST, Nigerian Airways, NRC, Nigerian SHIPPING LINE, Nigeria Machine Tools, DELTA STEEL, OSTM, National OIL, DUNLOP TYRES, Nitex, Nascon, Dicon, MICHELIN TYRES,ASABA TEXTILE, KADUNA TEXTILE, Nichemtex and NIC were all alive in 1999.

Millions of Nigerians were working in those firms and contributing to the GDP. Poverty level was far lower.. But by 2015, the PDP have killed and buried all the companies and wiped off over 1 million jobs and creating an army of unemployed in place.

Deny this!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by Butterflyle0: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2018
tribalistseun:
buhari have nothing to do with Nipost.

No he doesn't. Yet nipost means The Nigerian Postal Service

Same way he has nothing to do with NIGERIA AIRWAYS.

You no get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life by expert234: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

It's either you are lying intentionally or you are too daft to be sensible. NIPOST kicked back to life several years ago, as far back as yaradua's tenure. Because you didn't hear about them until now doesn't mean they aren't alive. Stop living in delusion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. / At Last, President Buhari Intervenes In Ganduje-sanusi Feud / Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.