Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference (18195 Views)

EPL: Solskjaer Speaks On Pogba ‘faking’ Injury To Force Man Utd Exit / Tottenham Coach Pochettino Cries During His Post-match Interview(video) / Jose Mourinho Delivers Shocking News On Pogba Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by googlelove: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2018
Mourinho and Pogba were the happy party, after the final whistle was blown on Friday night as both parties responded to critics with a 2-1 home victory over Leicester city. Luke Shaw and Paul Pogba were on target, as Manchester united nullified late Vardy attempt. Jose Mourinho surprised analyst by handing Paul Pogba a start despite the fact that Frenchman returned to training last week.

Pogba have been linked with a move away from the Barcelona, with the media suggesting a possible rift between the France international and the Portuguese. The France international despite all the reports of rift, proved his maturity by converting a spot kick early on in the game to gift club faithful something to cheer for after their disastrous summer window.

Jose Mourinho in his post-match conference, lavished praise on the French midfielder while hinting on the team’s lack of Sharpness. Mourinho said, “Pogba was a monster,” said Mourinho. “We thought maximum (he could play) 60 minutes, but he managed 80”. “Paul was fantastic, his contribution was amazing but the fuel was disappearing. We were in trouble,” added Mourinho. “I don't remember in my career to be in so much in trouble to make my changes because I wanted to make five or six and I could only make three.”

The host took the lead from the spot after Amartey handball. The penalty was contested between Sanchez and Pogba but the Frenchman took the penalty. “We don't have a penalty taker, it’s how we feel and I decided to take it. Maybe on the next game I leave it to Alexis,” said Pogba. “I didn't have any pre-season games, I came back on Monday so it was very hard for the legs.”

Mourinho finally hinted at a difficult season for the club due to the inactivity in the last transfer window. He said, “It will be a difficult season for everybody, not just for us”. “I had my plans for many months and I find myself with the market closed in a situation I did not think I would be in.”

https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/mourinho-rained-unbelievable-praise-on-pogba-in-post-match-conference-after-leicester-victory/

1 Share

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by googlelove: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2018
His is just realizing that Pogba is fire... Mourinho should learn to stay United
Read:
5 trending Nigeria football news today: 1st; Giwa vs Pinnick: NFF crisis takes a new twist
https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/loan-deals-for-kourt-zouma-and-michy-batshuayi-sealed/

6 Likes

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by Bluezy13(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2018
Honestly, Pogba was fantastic last night.

But the man of the match remained Mata.

Sanchez needs to relax and concentrate.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by HypocriticalMod: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tactics grin
He doesn't want pogba to leave for barca tongue

10 Likes

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by Dablack1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pogba is overrated

28 Likes

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by olajebu(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Up Chelsea

14 Likes

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by exporters101: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
That's a way to increase Pogba's price tag

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by Naughtytboy: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
It just leister undecidedIt just leister

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by legendary4luv(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
Wetin concern Me?
Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by phlamesG: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Watching man u play under mourinho should be added among 1000 ways to die

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by IamGbanks(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Manchester United struggled against Leicester!
Its not a good sign...... Like if you agree!!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by curlarpy: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pogba, the monster! Mourinho, the special one!! Man Utd, the best club ever!!! Their fans, the ever dynamic fans!!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by Lanretoye(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
That game na beans,Who ever is praising Pogba after yesterday's performance should go and learn.

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by LesbianBoy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
When people say life is unfair pogba is an example!

The boy cannor play ball cha cha yet he is rated high and chops 'thasands' of 'pance' weekly angry

7 Likes

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by 123papas(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ndidi was the Man of the Match.

4 Likes

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by ibeekay49(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Please, did I miss anything

Where is the unbelievable praise �
Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by eddyslim(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lanretoye:
That game na beans,Who ever is praising Pogba after yesterday's performance should go and learn.
Did you watch Pogba against Man City at the Etihad stadium last season?

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by eleko1: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
cool yes! of course. Do u expect a bank manager to praise failure/dumbo people. ? Even a father will praise his wonderful son it the hopeless ones
Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by Frankiss44(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
Naughtytboy:
It just leister undecidedIt just leister

First there is no club like leister... And secondly that club won the league recently

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by Biggaboi(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin
Am I the only one here who feels this mourinho picture will make a fine new meme?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by shakyum: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
Dablack1:
Pogba is overrated
With a World Cup Trophy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by Tobiemmanuel007: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
Baba Finding face of pogba grin

MAN U for life
Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bluezy13:
Honestly, Pogba was fantastic last night.

Sanchez needs to relax and concentrate.
Fred/Andreas. Mata was there too buh how this two appear everywhere on the pitch brings out one joy in me. We've needed their kind for so long. Fred made few mistakes buh he was the bomb. Why Mourinho accepted Sanchez at first still baffles me. Martial has always bn better playing from that very same position.

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by onimcee1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=Bluezy13 post=70177490]Honestly, Pogba was fantastic last night.

Sanchez needs to relax and concentrate.[/quote
Say something about Fred]
Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by alfredilly: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pogba was fantastic and no doubt about his quality, but not mention luke Shaw despite being the most outstanding player of yesternight show is another shallow side of Mourinho
Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by RexTramadol1: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
I just like Fred cos him sabi dribble

Make Perreira stay with the team

The boy ain't bad.

I want more of Martial than Sanchez.
Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by ProfGday(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sanchez completed only one pass throughout 90minutes...That was the pass he gave to Uncle Lalakuku lala...If you know you know nani
Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by lenghtinny(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
LesbianBoy:
When people say life is unfair pogba is an example!

The boy cannor play ball cha cha yet he is rated high and chops 'thasands' of 'pance' weekly angry

Na the reason why Barca dey vex me with the rumoured offer angry

Dem never learn from Dembele matter.
Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by chiefLopes(m): 5:19am On Aug 12, 2018
He wants to win de tung man's heart..... Notin more
Re: Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference by chiefLopes(m): 5:21am On Aug 12, 2018
He wants to win de yung man's heart..... Notin more

(1) (Reply)

FIBA: Nigeria Finishes 17th As Africa’s Best At FIBA World Cup In China / Juventus Close To Signing Anthony Martial From Manchester United / Mikel Gets A Yellow Card On His Debut For Trabzonspor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.