Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

What Don Jazzy Told Me After Bbnaija-anto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Don Jazzy Told Me After Bbnaija-anto (501 Views)

“Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb / BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / BBNaija: Anto's Graduation Throwback Photo At North Carolina University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Don Jazzy Told Me After Bbnaija-anto by splendid22(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2018
BBNaija 2018 star, Anto Lecky has metamorphosed from the conservative damsel who walked into the Big Brother house to becoming a star whose picture adorns front covers of magazines, signs autographs on red carpets and living life on her own terms.

The intelligent 2011 graduate of University of North Carolina in this interview with TheNewsGuru, opens up on life after BBNaija, projects she is working on, advice Don Jazzy gave her, amongst other issues.

What were you doing before BBNaija? 

Before BBNaija, I was the head of operations for a private, professional basketball league based in Nigeria. The goal of the league is to mimic the operations of the NBA in the US, to boost the sports industry in Africa.

What made you decide to be part of the reality TV show? 

I was ready to take my career to next level and The Big Brother platform is the biggest entertainment platform in all of Africa. I knew that with being on the show, my life would completely change for the better and it has.

How have you been able to handle life after BBNaija? 

It hasn't been easy, but I have been prayerful. I have a supportive family, friends, and fans. I know why I went on the show, to change my life and impact change in the world and that is what keeps me going.

Whose advice has been instrumental to your success so far and who gave it? 

Don Jazzy told me the secret to peace of mind when dealing with social media trolls is block and delete.

Read the rest here

https://www.thenewsguru.com/don-jazzy-told-bbnaija-anto-bbnaija-2018-star/

Re: What Don Jazzy Told Me After Bbnaija-anto by Babyforever(f): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2018
She seems to be one of the most intelligent house mate aside ahneeka
Re: What Don Jazzy Told Me After Bbnaija-anto by Bluezy13(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2018
Hehehe...

Ladies mentioning Don J here and there...
He must marry!
Re: What Don Jazzy Told Me After Bbnaija-anto by Bluezy13(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2018
Babyforever:
She seems to be one of the most intelligent house mate aside ahneeka

Oh, is that why you had to book the space before commenting? cheesy

Anyways, She is pretty.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Big Brother's Roxanne Pallett Strips Na3ked In Raunch Sex-scene Movie / Regina Daniels Celebrates 2 Million Followers On Instagram / Mr P Rescues His Son From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.