Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World (46524 Views)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / Pastor Yemi Osibanjo Celebrates His Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Vice President Of Nigeria, Yemi Osibanjo Celebrates Wife 51st Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by AmericanQuarter: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2018
Lalasticlala

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2018
Smillezzzz......

Very beautiful girls....sound minds with sound education......

We are proud of you girls and may good lord continue to shower u all with maximum wisdom and understanding.....

You are indeed an asset to this potential nation....

God bless you all
God bless Anambra state .
God bless california.
God bless Africa.
God bless America.
God bless us all.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by manmoraskk: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2018
This is one of the moment I proud to be Nigerian. God bless Nigeria.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Olalan(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2018
Good one from the VP, just hope others will celebrate the girls..........
BTW hoping to see the state govt host them on their return, if they can celebrate mediocrity in showbiz it will be a shame if noting is done to encourage innovation and brillance

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by iskuburi407: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2018
cool The moderator that ban tsephanya middle finger

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by izombie(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2018
I am not sorry to say this because if it is about drugs they will say its us and not nigeria. So i want to say that IGBO AMAKA!!!. With our own country imagine what we can do. We will be one of the first world countries.
The rest of nigeria is holding us back, period.

184 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by vanbonattel: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2018
If it was buharri as president today, he will be tweeting about cows and miyetti allah.

Osinbajo is better than buharri angry

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by vanbonattel: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2018
Igbo amaka

67 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by hucienda: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2018
Congratulations to the girls.

As the refrain goes here:

Igbo Amaka.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Afamed: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2018
iskuburi407:
cool The moderator that ban tsephanya middle finger
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by velocity25(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2018
Umu-nnem Igbo amaka, God bless Umu -Igbo

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by countryfive: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2018
Let's keep praying for our dear country
The feature is Bright

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by meolaniyi(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2018
This one na achievment? I dont know why some people brag over little things
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2018
As an Igbo man, i love Osinbajo although i am aware that this government is limiting his full potential

14 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2018
meolaniyi:

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy MartinCorridon

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by ashjay001(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Smillezzzz......

Very beautiful girls....sound minds with sound education......

We are proud of you girls and may good lord continue to shower u all with maximum wisdom and understanding.....

You are indeed an asset to this potential nation....

God bless you all
God bless Anambra state .
God bless california.
God bless Africa.
God bless America.
God bless us all.

How abt sharing d blessings reach Nigeria side? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Houseofglam7(f): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by DrHighchief(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2018
Award to them national honours....

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2018
Igbo amaka. We dey go places while others dey mine skull

22 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tstx(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2018
IGBO AMAKA.... I REPEAT """"IGBO AMAKA"""

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Mariangeles(f): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2018
This is what they're afraid of...
This is why they'll NEVER let Biafra happen!

16 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by UncleJudax(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2018
meolaniyi:
Haha. Oga wey never ever near Airport grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Techm8: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2018
Instagram ACCOUNTS with strictly Nigerian active followers for sale. Very affordable

Can be used by bloggers/small businesses/upcoming artists can also be for personal use.

Zero8zerosix7seven9nine1nine3 (call/WhatsApp)
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Factfinder1(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2018
What buhari would never ever do

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by countryfive: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2018
meolaniyi:

D
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by InTime(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2018
Nice One, Just Wish Our Education System Will Stop Teach Us What Is Computer? And Move Advance.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Factfinder1(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2018
What buhari would never ever do....wish the man can just die in London let this one continue

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by breakeven: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2018
This is the president we know. Not the dundee and dullard united that is killing our people.

9 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Cumtroller: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2018
AmericanQuarter:
Lalasticlala

Igbo Amaka!!!

Afonja Ajoka!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by exporters101: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2018
It's really a good image adjustment for the Nigerian tech sphere

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" / Stray Bullet Kills Lady In Lagos As Thug Shoots To Celebrate Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.