Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him (6235 Views)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / Man Divorced His Wife In 2016 And She Became A Billionaire In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by Factfinder1(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2018
More details soon...just heard it from my big sis who is a close friend to his wife
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by madridguy(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2018
Are you serious shocked shocked
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by Fuck: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2018
You don't mean it. Na to marry Yoruba wife next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by sammychimex(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
What was she really expecting. Destroying another person's marriage in order to get married may work. But it definitely doesn't mean you will stay married.

3 Likes

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by kazyhm(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
lie lie
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by LuvU2: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
sammychimex:
What was she really expecting. Destroying another person's marriage in order to get married may work. But it definitely doesn't mean you will stay married.
Lol If true the common problematic factor is Ahmed Musa.

9 Likes

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by IamPatriotic(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
I doubt this information, still I'll get in touch with the wife's school mate who first told me about their relationship and how Musa met the lady at an Abuja nightclub.

1 Like

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by OgaBuhari: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
sammychimex:
how you take know?
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by OgaBuhari: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I doubt this information, still I'll get in touch with the wife's school mate who first told me about their relationship and how Musa met the lady at an Abuja nightclub.
night club? Calabar magic pot at work

2 Likes

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by Greatzeus(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
No source? Or are you the wife?
How will she cope in Saudi,now that Ahmed is moving there? She might object to his move.Can she still dress as she does here,can she drive and go clubbing like she does here? I pity her,she should just stay back in naija with her kids oh
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by sammychimex(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
OgaBuhari:
how you take know?

Argue with yourself
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by OgaBuhari: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
sammychimex:

Argue with yourself
shut up there idiotta. Guy man like you dey follow do amebo like women.
Na idiot you be.

9 Likes

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by InTime(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
Factfinder1:
More details soon...just heard it from my big sis who is a close friend to his wife
Haba, Deris God O
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by Asbaba(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
wetin do him na? did she object his move to Saudi Arabia? or the man na womanizer?
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Factfinder1:

Amebo go kill some of una for this country.
E be like say some of una no get work.
Big balloon ko, Small sister ni.
Even if e divorce her how e take affect you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by cenaman(m): 2:10am On Aug 12, 2018
op if u re not careful enough u will get sued for this post, do u juliet is my biological sister? if such thing happen we the families are suppose to be aware before anybody. if better delete this post now.

1 Like

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by babakb: 5:08am On Aug 12, 2018
I hope this is true because we don't want a Christian wife in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by Yameater(m): 7:16am On Aug 12, 2018
cenaman:
op if u re not careful enough u will get sued for this post, do u juliet is my biological sister? if such thing happen we the families are suppose to be aware before anybody. if better delete this post now.

Oga sue sue. Abegi!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by prettysassygirl(f): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2018
cenaman:
No be only sue,na suya!

4 Likes

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by OgaBuhari: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2018
babakb:
I hope this is true because we don't want a Christian wife in Saudi Arabia.
you're a fool, a bloody one
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by TDonald: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2018
cenaman:

Biological Sister kill you there undecided

1 Like

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2018
cenaman:

1 Like

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by romenna: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:
night club wife.
Musa na goat
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by OgaBuhari: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
TDonald:

Biological Sister kill you there undecided
hahaha so you think it isn't possible? The wife is from ogoja and here in nairaland there are many ogojans here on nairaland.
Even her cousin is here on nairaland with the moniker ndy87

1 Like

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
OgaBuhari:
hahaha so you think it isn't possible? The wife is from ogoja and here in nairaland there are many ogojans here on nairaland.
Even her cousin is here on nairaland with the moniker ndy87
[sub][/sub]

so cos we from the same local government area then she is my cousin?? ogabuhari come closer let me pour Sunday beans water on your head, are you OK now?? thank you don't mention.

1 Like

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by OgaBuhari: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
ndy87:
[sub][/sub]

so cos we from the same local government area then she is my cousin?? ogabuhari come closer let me pour Sunday beans water on your head, are you OK now?? thank you don't mention.
at least you both share the same language and she's your sister.
All these calabar people sef.
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
OgaBuhari:
at least you both share the same language and she's your sister.
All these calabar people sef.

hahahhahaaaa! we don't speak the same language, there are 4 languages in my local government.
Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hmm abi he's not the biological father of d child? Na only dat one fit make man divorce the wife wey jus dey born for am. Op keep us breifed on d news biko...wait hope its not fake news oo

Re: Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:
hahahacheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out / How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.