Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat (18236 Views)

Discover The Secrets To Make Literally Thousands Of Dollars Every Week / Do You Think Females Are Treated Unfairly In Games And In The Gaming Community? / 10 Popular Video Games Series That Will Literally Die In The Next Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by AK481(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Looking for top 10 free apple game to download.

I need clue
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
All demonic games.
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Diamondbeatz(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
I didnt see devel may cry 2
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
OP your list is not complete
8th National Assembly - Bukonla Saraki

1 Like

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by RevenGeMission: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Violence and sex sells

promotervickky:
why don't they create a video game that's not scary and horror or sexual related ? must they specialize on horror ? and they are selling anyhow.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Zeus - God Of War
You know why it's so satisfying to beat the everliving hell out of Zeus? Because Kratos transfers his powers into the Blade of Olympus to defeat the Colossus which was a ruse by Zeus, who then came along and beat Kratos while he was weak. How'd that plan work out for you Zeus?
I beat this guy with ease. And I played it on hard.
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Jaqenhghar: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
I only know of one Boss that is undefeatable. His name is ISAAC FROST of Fight Night (PS3)

That dude was over built. Just one blow and it's game over. The annoying part is you have to only block in the first 3 rounds of fight with him, then you go for body punches in the next 3 rounds.

If you try to play your own way, next thing you'll see is that he gave you one blow and you are down. GAME OVER

I've been playing Fight Night for 2 years, I still can't beat him. The game sef don come tire me!

If anyone collects pad from me and beat that dude in one flow, I'll give the person 30k
Go to youtube you will get the strategy. There is no villain that is unstoppable. Youtube has the answer yo almost everything
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Holuwatoobii(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Proffdada:
You know I never finished Sonic the hedgehog on Sega mega drive after 3 hrs of play because of the 15 secs boss fight I always lose
lazy youth
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Illestjackson(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
'zeus your son has returned and i bring about the fall of olympus'

1 Like

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Naijaforeigner: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Please who knows the game I can play with a lady or games ladies would love playing?

Ladies, which game do you love playing?

My babe is coming over and I don’t even know a game I can buy for us to play on Ps4?

Someone help, thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Giant Pink Scorpion - Serious Sam 3
Pirating video games is wrong, and Croteam has no problem reminding you of this in Serious Sam 3. Whereas other games like Batman Arkham Asylum had the flying glitch that stopped your progress, Serious Sam 3 actually sends a large but ast pink scorpion to endlessly kill you if your copy is less than legit. grin grin oh and do I mention that it cannot be killed we'd like to think this is similar to Genma Auto Mooches killer doll except with even less chance of actually progressing forward
How to I play all these games? Are they downloadable and can be played on a mobile phone. If not, what medium can they be played?
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Leopantro: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
anyone ever bear the last guy in street fighter 4 on the highest difficulty. the guy beats me like i stole his girlfriend, even when I'm lying on the floor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Oladim001(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Titan in shadow fight 2. Really hard to beat
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Opinionated: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
killsmith:
Go and play Barcelona in the most difficult level in FIFA ps3 or ps4 then come back and talk to me.

Funny like crazy.
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by HyDef(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Fortune 1st Battle - Metal Gear Solid 2
It's not like "Lady Luck Fortune" is the toughest boss to kill in Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty, she possesses a portable rail gun that can rip you apart easily. But damaging her initially is impossible because bullets simply don't hit her.

She has an electromagnetic device on her that can deflect bullets and even disable nearby explosives, whatever the case may be, just don't waste your bullets in the early going.

This is the only one I know. The bullets literally curve around her. That game was tough in general.
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by dokkyelele(f): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
I only know of one Boss that is undefeatable. His name is ISAAC FROST of Fight Night (PS3)

That dude was over built. Just one blow and it's game over. The annoying part is you have to only block in the first 3 rounds of fight with him, then you go for body punches in the next 3 rounds.

If you try to play your own way, next thing you'll see is that he gave you one blow and you are down. GAME OVER

I've been playing Fight Night for 2 years, I still can't beat him. The game sef don come tire me!

If anyone collects pad from me and beat that dude in one flow, I'll give the person 30k

Are u serious......
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
The only game i know is P E S
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by dokkyelele(f): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Best boss forever

AKUMA.......
Go find him out
The evil in real life.....
Watch his YouTube moves and skill
Am sure you will have goose pimples

1 Like

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by cyrus1992(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
OP, abeg you forget add that policeman for subway surfers.
The policeman, is just a pest: no matter how you outrun him, he would still catch you.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by sniperwolf(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
If MGS phantom pain boss machine is not here, then u have no list

The Boss no too dey difficult. I finished it in less than 7 minutes in extreme. Here is my video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HDtYYTxdkM

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by PAQ(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ur list has no bloodborne or dark souls bosses. U never start to play hard games b dat! Zeus was fairly easy for me to beat, but one hell of an entertaining fight.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by sniperwolf(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Zeus - God Of War
You know why it's so satisfying to beat the everliving hell out of Zeus? Because Kratos transfers his powers into the Blade of Olympus to defeat the Colossus which was a ruse by Zeus, who then came along and beat Kratos while he was weak. How'd that plan work out for you Zeus?

Zeus no difficult ni. That scorpion boss was even a bad@ss. First battle na close combat with the weapon collected from Hercules. Next catch those fireballs and throw back at him, if you are unlucky, you can fill up your health from Gaia's heart

1 Like

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by ernecy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

I done beat that guy!! How I go meet u, make I show how I take beat am. I need that 30k boss.
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by sniperwolf(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
PAQ:
Ur list has no bloodborne or dark souls bosses. U never start to play hard games b dat! Zeus was fairly easy for me to beat, but one hell of an entertaining fight.

I ran from Bloodborne. I thought I was tough, I was looking for a challenging game, when I got Bloodborne I was psychologically at the early stage of the game. I gave up telling myself that it wasn't my kind of game
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by sniperwolf(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Deathbringer and Corruptor (together) in Horizon Zero Dawn are bad

1 Like

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by tzoracle: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
killsmith:
Go and play Barcelona in the most difficult level in FIFA ps3 or ps4 then come back and talk to me.

i beat barca on ps4 on the hardest level on a regular.. just use juve and set your style of play to counter attacking, play any formation that has four midfielders and you're good to go
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Kaycee7(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lemme join my fellow warriors to reiterate that Zeus doesn't qualify as a nearly impossible to beat boss. For me it's
Alma - Ninja Gaiden
Shao Kahn - Mortal Kombat 9
Any Dark Souls boss

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Wilfem(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Proffdada:
You know I never finished Sonic the hedgehog on Sega mega drive after 3 hrs of play because of the 15 secs boss fight I always lose
I have finished that game several times on Sega, even on my android tablets and phone too.
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by potterpeters(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Oladim001:
Titan in shadow fight 2. Really hard to beat

I beat Titan in three days... Currently playing Shadow Fight 3
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Not related to the topic, but fifa 19 is on fire!! Played the closed beta and my word, it's the best fifa in years. Thinking of porting to PES but man I'm staying put..
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
tzoracle:

i beat barca on ps4 on the hardest level on a regular.. just use juve and set your style of play to counter attacking, play any formation that has four midfielders and you're good to go

I beat Barca on legendary with My Bayern Leverkuson
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by tzoracle: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I beat Barca on legendary with My Bayern Leverkuson

shocked shocked shocked

console ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mobile Multiplayer Whot! Game For Java Phones! / 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode / Babalawo: New Indigenous Android Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.