Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

HIS PROPOSALS WERE REJECTED THRICE BUT THE LADIES ARE TRYING TO COME BACK TO HIM - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HIS PROPOSALS WERE REJECTED THRICE BUT THE LADIES ARE TRYING TO COME BACK TO HIM (784 Views)

His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIS PROPOSALS WERE REJECTED THRICE BUT THE LADIES ARE TRYING TO COME BACK TO HIM by wwwkaycom(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Dele is a moderately handsome young man of 34. A civil engineer by profession, he works in a medium scale engineering consultancy firm in Lagos. He lives in his own house (inheritance from his late elder brother) at a suburb of Move/Redemption Camp axis. He met Yinka, a very beautiful Economics student at the University of Ibadan in 2012, they became friends but she turned down his proposal when he made it in 2013. Her reason then was that she was engaged to a medical student at the same university. Dele went ahead to date Chioma but she cut off the relationship at the point of collecting their call up letter in 2014 because she found a US based Ibo guy that her parent have approved. He later met Jumoke in 2015 after his NYSC, Jumoke lived with him in his elder brother's house (now his house) for about 6 months in 2015 before she eloped with a side called "bigger boy". The most interesting aspect of Dele's story is that all the 3 ladies have come back to him one after the other since 2016 to apologise for their "mistake" and tried to continue their relationship. Dele have also turned them down and is presently waiting patiently for a Miss Right amidst more than 5 ladies that are milling around him. Dele's mother who is my aunt sees his ordeals as spiritual, I don't really agree, I don't like spiritualizing issues. I'm still of the opinion that he could find a way of truly forgiving one if these 3 whom he had known before and go into a relationship with her, he doesn't even like hearing such from me. His mind is made up against any of them. I think he's in a dilemma because he now have so many to make a choice from which is not so easy. He looks more like someone who finds it difficult to forgive and let go the past, dear nairalanders, what do you think?
Re: HIS PROPOSALS WERE REJECTED THRICE BUT THE LADIES ARE TRYING TO COME BACK TO HIM by kennybabs1980: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nothing is spiritual here, those ladies took him as an alternative, a kind if a fall back option abinitio and unfortunately they missed their target and had to come looking for him since he still remain single. You can't force any of those 3 on him, if the misbehave later, he'll blame you for it. Let him think through on his own and make a decision. I see you're already conniving with his mum to pressurise him to take a decision he might later regret, desist brother, cheers.
Re: HIS PROPOSALS WERE REJECTED THRICE BUT THE LADIES ARE TRYING TO COME BACK TO HIM by Shelumiel: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
They placed him as an option . So why should he continue with people who saw him as an alternative to a better life. ..
Re: HIS PROPOSALS WERE REJECTED THRICE BUT THE LADIES ARE TRYING TO COME BACK TO HIM by yvelchstores(f): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
He should pick one, out of the millions around, it's simple. But advising him to pick from women he invested time and attention on, who still left him for a better option, that's not a Good advice

2 Likes

Re: HIS PROPOSALS WERE REJECTED THRICE BUT THE LADIES ARE TRYING TO COME BACK TO HIM by StarFist(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Most girls prefer already made men... They want to live in already made Paradise.. It has been their way of life from time immemorial. You don't need to feel bad cos you will always know whenever your wife is in picture...
Re: HIS PROPOSALS WERE REJECTED THRICE BUT THE LADIES ARE TRYING TO COME BACK TO HIM by Jman06(m): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
He should never go back to those ladies who dumped him for other men. That's a very stupid thing to do !
Re: HIS PROPOSALS WERE REJECTED THRICE BUT THE LADIES ARE TRYING TO COME BACK TO HIM by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
He won't find love by obsessing about it.

He should just live his life normally.

Whatever he does though, he should never accept any of those ladies back.

They realized that they didn't completely wreck him so they've come back to finish the job.

Unless your cousin is suicidal.
Re: HIS PROPOSALS WERE REJECTED THRICE BUT THE LADIES ARE TRYING TO COME BACK TO HIM by iwatch: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
wwwkaycom:
Dele is a moderately handsome young man of 34. A civil engineer by profession, he works in a medium scale engineering consultancy firm in Lagos. He lives in his own house (inheritance from his late elder brother) at a suburb of Move/Redemption Camp axis. He met Yinka, a very beautiful Economics student at the University of Ibadan in 2012, they became friends but she turned down his proposal when he made it in 2013. Her reason then was that she was engaged to a medical student at the same university. Dele went ahead to date Chioma but she cut off the relationship at the point of collecting their call up letter in 2014 because she found a US based Ibo guy that her parent have approved. He later met Jumoke in 2015 after his NYSC, Jumoke lived with him in his elder brother's house (now his house) for about 6 months in 2015 before she eloped with a side called "bigger boy". The most interesting aspect of Dele's story is that all the 3 ladies have come back to him one after the other since 2016 to apologise for their "mistake" and tried to continue their relationship. Dele have also turned them down and is presently waiting patiently for a Miss Right amidst more than 5 ladies that are milling around him. Dele's mother who is my aunt sees his ordeals as spiritual, I don't really agree, I don't like spiritualizing issues. I'm still of the opinion that he could find a way of truly forgiving one if these 3 whom he had known before and go into a relationship with her, he doesn't even like hearing such from me. His mind is made up against any of them. I think he's in a dilemma because he now have so many to make a choice from which is not so easy. He looks more like someone who finds it difficult to forgive and let go the past, dear nairalanders, what do you think?

He is my kind of persons. We don't take back such women under the guise that it was a mistake. I also have a couple of them hovering around but I will prefer to find a new face to date than take back any of them.

It is logically perfect not to take them back because if their plans had worked out with the guys they chose over him, they would have been laughing at him.

Women love playing games and benching a lot of guys as a substitute and if you have any pride in you, you better not accept the plan B or substitute options.

Where is your pride?

(1) (Reply)

Opinion : What Is The Best Gift A Woman Can Give A Man? / Agony Of A Semi-atheist In A Christian Family / I Wanna Sell My Freezer Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.