Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Wife Sues Her Husband For Wearing Makeup And Dressing Like A Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sues Her Husband For Wearing Makeup And Dressing Like A Woman (395 Views)

Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Sues Her Husband For Wearing Makeup And Dressing Like A Woman by teddynaijaboy: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Husband who wears sexy thongs and pantyhose around the house has been sued and divorced by his Turkish wife.

he unnamed woman is demanding financial compensation after her cross-dressing husband of nine years made her depressed, she claims.

Reports say the man turned violent when his wife tried to discuss the issue with him.

Turkey's Hürriyet said the woman is seeking 200,000 Turkish Lira (around £24,400) after launching divorce proceedings at an Istanbul Family Court.

The woman's lawyer told the press after launching the divorce proceedings at Istanbul's Gaziosmanpaşa Family Court, the husband began to wear make-up and dress in women's clothes two years ago.

But the husband has filed a counter-suit, alleging that the woman questioned both his gender and fertility.

'His wife implies that my client has a different sexual orientation, attempting to blackmail him with this claim,' said the husband's lawyer, who is seeking a divorce without compensation.

Turkey is notoriously hostile towards the LBGT community and transgender people.

Last month, gay rights activists at Istanbul's Pride parade were tear-gassed by police after the celebration was banned for a fourth consecutive year.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/wife-sues-her-husband-for-wearing-makeup-and-dressing-like-a-woman/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Helped Childhood Friend Suffering From Drug Addiction Through Rehab / Wicked World! How A Woman Poison Eye Drop, Blinds Mother In-law / Sound Of A Cat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.