Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Biography Of Temitope Oluwaseun Osewa: The Founder Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Biography Of Temitope Oluwaseun Osewa: The Founder Of Nairaland (894 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 / Nigerians . Seun Osewa - The Power Is In Your Hands To Save Our Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biography Of Temitope Oluwaseun Osewa: The Founder Of Nairaland by Bakrabas: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa is a Nigerian internet entrepreneur. He is the founder of Nairaland, a popular internet forum launched in March 2005, which was projected as the biggest African forum by Forbes. YNaija listed him as one of the most innovative Nigerians in technology. He was also listed among T.I.N Magazine's top 10 most influential Nigerian online entrepreneurs in 2015.

Name : Temitope Oluwaseun Seun Osewa
Born: 17 July 1982
Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa
Residence
Otta, Ogun State, Nigeria
Alma mater
Obafemi Awolowo University
Occupation
Computer programmer, entrepreneur
Years active
2005–present
Known for
Founder of Nairaland
Title
CEO of Nairaland
Website
nairaland.com/Seun

EDUCATION

Seun Osewa was admitted into Obafemi Awolowo University, but dropped out of school to concentrate on internet business.

CAREER

Seun started Nairaland in 2005

PERSONAL LIFE

Osewa was brought up as a Christian.

You can share with us what you know about this humble man

Moderators let's people learn from the boss by making it a front page material
Re: The Biography Of Temitope Oluwaseun Osewa: The Founder Of Nairaland by tinny898(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
i dedicate this FTC to myself grin

back to the matter so that all about hmm..?

show some love it my birthday grin

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Temitope Oluwaseun Osewa: The Founder Of Nairaland by Jasen1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
Following

Don't forget to add

1) most of his members don't know him in person including me,
Re: The Biography Of Temitope Oluwaseun Osewa: The Founder Of Nairaland by middlebelter(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
This report did not indicate if Seun is from Osun state or Ogun state. It only highlight the fact that the guy is residing in Ogun state. Nairaland is a Nigeria brand and we expect a report on this great guy to indicate if the great mind is an indigene of the great Ogun state or not. After all , all the he Yoruba prisidents/Head of State, Vice President ,Interim etc that has emerged from South West are from Ogun.Only a few prisidebtial aspirants from SW are not from Ogun State. Check out Papa Awolowo, OBJ, MKO, Sonekan, Osinbajo etc. Is Oluwaseun from Ogun state?

Secondly, this dwells on the business an angle of Nairaland forum. Mr Osewa you need to pay more attention to the advertisement angle of this platform , you perhaps may sart muting the idea of listing Nairaland forum on the Nigerian Stock Exchange bourse . It will make you richer and you can start a forum for Africa. Perhaps Africaland? This will discuss issues on politics, underdevelopment, how to reduce poverty in n Africa and if you get the concept right, you can be sure many Africabs at home and abroad will support your initiative.More advert income, you become a global player and perhaps a type of Mark Zukerberg from Africa.
If you need a consultant on the above you can check my moniker and email .
You are a great Nigerian.
Re: The Biography Of Temitope Oluwaseun Osewa: The Founder Of Nairaland by meobizy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
...and till now no 2018 picture of him exists.

(1) (Reply)

Wicked:man Caught With Wrapped Dry Babies / Kindid Advice Need Please / How To Apply For Presco Oil Nigerian Scholarship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.