Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (96387 Views)

Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Humblega(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Is there any body dat is expecting a better result for pdp in such a place ?

Such a person need to b put in hand cuff like his/her colleague here as both of dem seems to b on tramadol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by simplyOJ(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

That one vote was given to PDP by mistake from a woman and she has been crying since.
Omo! grin

2 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Sharpshooota: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
madridguy:
Everything about pdp is always, muslim/christian, hausa/fulani, yoruba/igbo propaganda. Come up with new lines my wailing wailer friend.

The only reason you support the dullard is because he is a Muslim Just like you...

Isn't that pathetic at your age

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Mgbadike80: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
donphilopus:
They claim Buhari is no longer popular yet he's winning everywhere. Buhari is not in the country at the moment yet his people back home still voted massively for his candidate.

PDP managed to get only one vote in Baba's polling unit.

Those of you saying Kwankwasiyya has taken over Daura, where are they? Why didn't they vote Kwankwaso's candidate?

PS I got the second screenshot from Vanguard to prove to those who would doubt the name of his polling unit.
there's nothing like that on the vanguard newspapers website.
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by abc115: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin
That is PDP agent's vote

11 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Topmaike007(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
senatordave1:

In a polling unit with less than 1000 voters? You deserve a ban
guy you are wicked,he deserve bans 10 years ban that is what he deserve.....

4 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by fk001(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
Henitan24:
No be by Nairaland likes

Said Baba till 2023

I am happy to see PMB supporters on Nairaland.

I am very happy.

PMB till 2023

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Linus199(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
donphilopus:
They claim Buhari is no longer popular yet he's winning everywhere. Buhari is not in the country at the moment yet his people back home still voted massively for his candidate.

PDP managed to get only one vote in Baba's polling unit.

Those of you saying Kwankwasiyya has taken over Daura, where are they? Why didn't they vote Kwankwaso's candidate?

PS I got the second screenshot from Vanguard to prove to those who would doubt the name of his polling unit.
my friend u better start pretending to be normal
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Bedlecturer(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
Election my foot
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by madridguy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin grin grin pained loser grin grin grin

Sharpshooota:

The only reason you support the dullard is because he is a Muslim Just like you...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Lumig: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
senatordave1:
In a polling unit with less than 1000 voters? You deserve a ban
Gbam!

5 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Yusuf54: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
when it comes to renting crowd pls give it to PDP...Kwankwaso ko Aticulation ni..

15 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Butterflyle0: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
The PDP governorship aspirant in KATSINA got the same kwankwaso treatment today. Everyone surrounded him and were shouting SAI BUHARI! grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Diamondbeatz(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
hahah
Peacecore:
I d pity PDP come 2019

1 Like

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Topmaike007(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
madridguy:
I smell lies
grin
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by new2012: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:
The PDP governorship aspirant in KATSINA got the same kwankwaso treatment today. Everyone surrounded him and were shouting SAI BUHARI! grin

Interesting right? Nobody care abt the APC governorship aspirant.. Baba has covered him? That's how we elect retards and lunatics because of the godfathers

2 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by destinychildolu(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
It was not a free and fair election. Hooded DSS PERSONNEL scared away PDP supporters. We are going to challenge it in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Henitan24(f): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
fk001:

I am happy to see PMB supporters on Nairaland.

I am very happy.

PMB till 2023
I'm a proud one, we are many just that we're not noise maker unlike dem cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Diamondbeatz(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
madridguy:
Satanic umbrella party agent would soon arrive here with their useless ranting. Bunch of losers.
You're right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by PVision2020(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sharpshooota:

And why are you supporting pastor saraki and bishop Atiku. At you age and boxer size, that's overwhelmingly pathetic.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by 1shortblackboy: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
madridguy:
Satanic umbrella party agent would soon arrive here with their useless ranting. Bunch of losers.
the bitterness in ur tone.is just too much ur party won yet ur still bitter. Why are u like this
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by destinychildolu(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
The election was not free and fair. Hooded DSS personnel scared away PDP supporters. We are going to challenge it in court. Worst of it all was that A P C brought voters from Edo state And Osun state
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Linus199(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
Henitan24:

grin
Henitan24:

but Saraki gave bubu heart attack
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by fk001(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Henitan24:

You are a patriot my sister.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Sharpshooota: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
PVision2020:

And why are you supporting pastor saraki and bishop Atiku. At you age and boxer size, that's overwhelmingly pathetic.

They are not pastors....
At your age... Desist from spreading falsehood my Muslim friend
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by contigiency(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
hucienda:
mehn ... no joy.

At least 1 person try still hol' umbrella for there.

The person is PDP ward chairman.

4 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Bruemath(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
What results is that
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by banio: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Let's leave politics for politicians. If U know, U know.
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Henitan24(f): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Linus199:
;Dbut Saraki gave bubu heart attack

You're John Snow, you know nothing. Just sit back and watch how everything gonna unfold.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by otherway: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
princetigris:
Oghenebiko..

Our brothers from Niger Republic have done it again.

I have reiterated many times that anti Buhari people should start preparing their suicide notes.

Many will die of hypertension come next year.

You trolls think elections are won online so please continue ranting and barking like a wounded Dog.

I thought you all must have learnt a thing or two from Ekiti elections.

Clueless and ignorant people coming online to rant and most of them are teenagers who are still getting pocket money from their parents and worse still majority of them don't have PVC.

I just enjoy reading their rants on nairaland.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Linus199(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
Henitan24:

You're John Snow, you know nothing
u can never be close to my level
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by frank417: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
so if he win daura means he will win Nigeria? daura is just another LGA like in every other state. let him go and win nnewi north or umudike too na. nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed / Usman, Abba Kyari’s Brother's Instagram: Flaunts Expensive Cars, Classy Outfits / You Will Cry For Nigeria After Seeing These Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.