Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (96384 Views)

Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Alva2018: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Really

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by excomarow(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
madridguy:
Satanic umbrella party agent would soon arrive here with their useless ranting. Bunch of losers.

the kind rain wey go scatter that umbrella ehnn... the cloud never form finish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Linus199(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
otherway:

I have reiterated many times that anti Buhari people should start preparing their suicide notes.

Many will die of hypertension come next year.

You trolls think elections are won online so please continue ranting and barking like a wounded Dog.

Buhari's re-election is dead on arrival
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by aragonchuks(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Buhari is a disaster , kiss the truth .. Is his neighborhood what do you expect op?
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by PVision2020(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sharpshooota:

They are not pastors....
At your age... Desist from spreading falsehood my Muslim friend
I'm not a Muslim and I'll never be, but I'm also not hypocrite like you that hate buhari simply because he's Muslim but love and celebrate Kwankwaso (an Islamic extremist), Saraki, Atiku, Makarfi, Tambuwal.

My version of Christianity doesn't teach me hypocritical hate.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by otherway: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
frank417:
so if he win daura means he will win Nigeria? daura is just another LGA like in every other state. let him go and win nnewi north or umudike too na. nonsense!

And how did his loss in the whole eastern part stop him from winning the general elections? Did the region vote for him in 2015? Did he not win?

You are so clueless and myopic.please continue to wallow in delusion.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Henitan24(f): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Linus199:
u can never be close to my level

Good to know... where you're now people have been there and many have more. Dont be surprise dude what you've now is a tip of an iceberg, you gonna have more so more grace and fortune to you. cheers

Btw get ur PVC and vote Buhari

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Manobravo09(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Some are just too blind to see the truth,
The most credible candidate among all the contestants is PMB. YOU may not like him but you can't stop him in 2019 . Let think who will suicide BUHARI in 2023 if we are to correct what we dislike nw.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hope only vote from his people will win him 2019 election
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by otherway: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Linus199:
Buhari's re-election is dead on arrival

I read something like this before 2015 election

I just so much enjoy reading comments like this and let me guess what you will write after he wins again.

"They rigged it"

Elections are not conducted on nairaland boy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by jibs4lv(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
nairavsdollars:
PDP is dead. The earlier they change their name, the better
Ever since arrival of PHCN, kids still screaming up NEPA grin

If you know, you know!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Agromuda(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
foreshore:

What do you expect in a 'doctored' election.

No be doctored na VUCALNIZERED election

3 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by quickberry(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Henitan24:

I'm a proud one, we are many just that we're not noise maker unlike dem cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by frank417: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
otherway:

And how does losing in the whole eastern part stop him from winning the general elections? Did the region vote for him in 2015? Did he not win?

You are so clueless and myopic.please continue to wallow in delusion.

he had it cheap then. talking as if buhari didn't not contest severally before APC gave it to him. now his backbones have defected against him
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by modik(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

APC APC APC APC APC

SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA

APC HAS OFFICIALLY WON 2 SENATORS IN TODAYS SENATORIAL ELECTIONS IN BAUCHI AND KATSINA AND HAVE ALSO WON A HOUSE OF REPS MEMBER IN KOGI.

ITS OFFICIAL

SOMEBODY SHOUT CHANGE!!!!

Tell them to also come and win in Abia state.
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by okekefabi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Where is the PDP agent signature on the result sheet for we to believe that this is authentic result sheet. I can see only APC signature there.
Fake Result sheet.

1 Like

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Sharpshooota: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
PVision2020:

I'm not a Muslim and I'll never be, but I'm also not hypocrite like you that hate buhari simply because he's Muslim but love and celebrate Kwankwaso (an Islamic extremist), Saraki, Atiku, Makarfi, Tambuwal.

Once you support the killers of Christians
You don't qualify to call yourself one

Nothing is wrong with Christianity... You are just flawed
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Linus199(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
PVision2020:

you are talking about all this people there decamp Oshi omo ole is still a saint because he's an APC member right? pls stop smoking oshogbo
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Linus199(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
PVision2020:

you are talking about all this people there decamp Oshi omo ole is still a saint because he's an APC member right? pls stop smoking oshogbo weed
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Afamed: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Henitan24:
No be by Nairaland likes
Said Baba till 2023
Na so my sister.

5 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Eti ri nkankan... 2019 please come fast. Buhari till 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by AdesegunSanni89: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
modik:

Tell them to also come and win in Abia state.

E pain am

3 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

That one vote was given to PDP by mistake from a woman and she has been crying since.
omg
You’re wicked cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Linus199(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
Henitan24:

Good to know... where you're now people have been there and many have more. Dont be surprise dude what you've now is a tip of an iceberg, you gonna have more so more grace and fortune to you. cheers

Btw get ur PVC and vote Buhari
you say
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by otherway: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
frank417:

he had it cheap then. talking as if buhari didn't not contest severally before APC gave it to him. now his backbones have defected against him

And who are the backbones?

Saraki!

3 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Afamed: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
aragonchuks:
Buhari is a disaster , kiss the truth .. Is his neighborhood what do you expect op?
For no single reason, una just hate the man. Even Jesus doesn't preach hatred.

4 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by gurnam: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
madridguy:
Everything about pdp is always, muslim/christian, hausa/fulani, yoruba/igbo propaganda. Come up with new lines my wailing wailer friend.

That is the narrative that PDP succeeded in selling to the South Easterners and some parts of the SS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Rigged
PDP agent walked out after seeing the anomalies going on...

Zombies are walking dead ...they have no purpose
Just tools to win elections
Chanting sai barber like headless chickens..

Nah today anomalies just dey occur for naija election?

Haneg shift or better still park well

SaiBaba 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by citizenY(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=70189853]PDP is dead. The earlier they change their name, the better[/quote

Perpedually Diminishing Party!!!!!

How about that?

3 Likes

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by khvnggift(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Has buhari won d 2nd tenure ? When did d election take place embarassed embarassed
Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by Omoboricash(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Peacecore:
I d pity PDP come 2019
The result dey sweet my

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit by PVision2020(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Once you support the killers of Christians
You don't qualify to call yourself one

Nothing is wrong with Christianity... You are just flawed
Lame as usual.
2010 When Fulani killed almost 500 Christians in jos in one night did you called Jonathan killers of Christians?
Christians chibok girls were kidnapped and Gej was dancing Azonto in Kano, did you label Gej killers of Christians?
Christians coming from watch nite in Rivers were massacred in Rivers, did called Wike killers of Christians?
Obasanjo/Atiku annihilated Christian community of Odi and Zak Ibiam. Did you hypocrite called them killers of Christians?

Your hypocrisy stinks like a sepulcher.
mind you #sowore4president

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed / Usman, Abba Kyari’s Brother's Instagram: Flaunts Expensive Cars, Classy Outfits / You Will Cry For Nigeria After Seeing These Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.