Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi (16161 Views)

FACT CHECK: Was Minimum Wage Stagnant During PDP’s 16 Years As Claimed? / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by budusky05(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Story,
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by excomarow(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Baawaa:
This is what they called frustration, Buhari had frustrated these people they are now confessing that PDP is corrupt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The frustration is too much... they've not seen anything yet
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Pataricatering(f): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
imran147:
I cry every morning knowing that i was one of those that put us in this pathetic condition nigerians are by voting Buhari.

Continue crying like a baby till 2023 your eyes go clear

Yeye person

he has too much water in his body - that’s the problem ! Let him release some !by 2023 he should be ok .

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by RexTramadol1: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
APC supporters com dey shake because of this comment

Is it true or false?

Anti-graft agency Wey PDP start, APC dey bastardize am

And they think they're making sense!

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Jidibia(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari is a thief and a terrorist. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

If the terrorist is not a thief then tell me how lazy yusuf can afford a bike of over 100million naira.

What work does he do. Nigerians think!

This is food for thought.

Sometime ago Aisha was caught with a HERMES bag of over 10 million naira. Ask yourself, where did she get that kind of money.

Buhari is a thief and a liar and that is a FACT!
Was caught with a bag? Did she steal it? Ayam not understanding.
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Jaideyone(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

If the terrorist is not a thief then tell me how lazy yusuf can afford a bike of over 100million naira.

Sometime ago Aisha was caught with a HERMES bag of over 10 million naira. Ask yourself, where did she get that kind of money.

actually the bike is 10billion dollars and the bag is 15billion pounds grin

ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Jaideyone(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jidibia:

Was caught with a bag? Did she steal it? Ayam not understanding.
lol he's just a lying wailer
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Lumig: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Baawaa:
This is what they called frustration, Buhari had frustrated these people they are now confessing that PDP is corrupt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gbam!!! Lolzzzzzz
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by bukogu459: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Like madridguy ko
madridguy:
Expired politician grin grin grin
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by jamace(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Very true!

For example, While GEJ paid about N300 billion per year as fuel subsidy, PMB is paying N1.4 trillion per year. How manage?

Meanwhile, PMB as petroleum minister does not know that subsidy is being paid by his ministry. What a dumb minister and president!

Read more: https://www.thecable.ng/us-massive-widespread-corruption-evident-buhari
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by cosmos1440: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
continue wailing

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by RevenGeMission: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Why is it that all you useless Biafraudunese who hate Buhari always claim you supported him / brought him in / campaigned for him ?

I have a motherfucker Edo boi who is always affliating himself with Niger Delta , he thinks Buhari is the reason why he doesn't have a shop anymore , economy is hard, this one is bad , that one is worse , But in reality , he sold all his 500 bags of cement on credit

Most of all he keeps claiming he supported Buhari , But in reality that motherfucker was in SA when i was in the sun voting for Buhari in Nigeria

Even till now he still does not have PVC and he still hates Buhari

My point being you people should just stop shouting Buhari is evil up and down , get your PVC and vote for who you fuckkking like

Deltayankeeboi:

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Calers: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
Useless makarfi
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by RevenGeMission: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari demanded for over 300billion naira just to fund his election campaign when an average nigerian eats less than 3dollars a day.

Nigerians are suffering and dying while the terrorist and thief we call a president is seeking for billions of naira to fund his personal election campaign.

That is the height of wickedness. The terrorist Buhari does not care about nigerians. He is an islamic terrorist and that is what he will ever be.

Buhari is a wicked and heartless thief.

Nigerians look deeper and see Buhari for the evil man he is.

I voted him in 2015 and that is the biggest regret of my life till date.

I cry every morning knowing that i was one of those that put us in this pathetic condition nigerians are by voting Buhari.

I am ready to correct that mistake next year by making sure my vote is for atonement by voting pdp.

Buhari is a disappointment.

He is going back to daura. Lord knows.

I am sure you don't have PVC , Your ranting here is useless
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by RevenGeMission: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari demanded for over 300billion naira just to fund his election campaign when an average nigerian eats less than 3dollars a day.

Nigerians are suffering and dying while the terrorist and thief we call a president is seeking for billions of naira to fund his personal election campaign.

That is the height of wickedness. The terrorist Buhari does not care about nigerians. He is an islamic terrorist and that is what he will ever be.

Buhari is a wicked and heartless thief.

Nigerians look deeper and see Buhari for the evil man he is.

I voted him in 2015 and that is the biggest regret of my life till date.

I am ready to correct that mistake next year by making sure my vote is for atonement by voting pdp.

Buhari is a disappointment.

He is going back to daura. Lord knows.

I am sure you don't have PVC , Your ranting here is useless and If he doesn't go back to Daura , go back to your Bunkering / LiePob Agenda , Nigerian army members are itching to have some action
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by VULCAN(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Keep.quiet.

Borrowing in 3 yrs is bigger than 16 yrs

Or you don't read financial reports because most APC followers are not very literate

sehin79:
HAHA MARKAFI, you fit lie oo,just because u want something to say does it mean you have to lie.corruption in 3 years bigger than 16 years.
Oga talk something else.
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by jamace(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
BUHARI:
The first and only President to lead Nigeria into Recession twice back to back

You met Nigeria in single digit inflation and took it to double digit inflation ..

You met fuel price at 87 Naira a litre with subsidy and took it to 145 Naira a litre still with subsidy..

You met subsidy payments at 300 billion Naira a year and today it's 1.4 trillion Naira

You met two partially working refineries and today not one is working

You met our external debt at about 5.5 billion dollars and today it's 52 billion dollars .

You met a govt that used Key Perfomance Indexing (KPI) to task its ministerial team today our ministerial teams don't even have goals tankless of one that's measurable ..

You met a Nigeria with a boisterous growing middle class and today you have completely eroded that middle class.

You met a middle belt that was one of the safest place in Nigeria but today it has been overrun by terrorists you are clearly sympathetic with..

You met a Military and security hierarchy that reflected good spread of all major Nigerian tribes and religion and today you have completely tribalised it ..

You met a less divisive Nigeria and today Nigeria has never been more divisive

You met a growing educational system with new schools being built in the north today not a single school or book has been built by your govt ..

You met a Nigeria with 25 percent capital expenditure and today for three years you have run a zero capital expenditure govt just like you did in the 80s.

You were handed Africa's largest economy and in three years you have made it one of the shitiest economies in Africa ..

You have left every single of our Human Development Indexes far worst than you met it from infant mortality to the police force . Every single one ..

I dare you Buhari to provide just one Human Development Index you improved since coming on-board.

You were handed over a growing free and fair democracy which you have reduced to tyrannical fascist show of shame in just 3 years.

BUHARI, you have made Nigeria worse in every ramification:
-Disobedience to court orders
-Media trying of corrupt officers.
-Herdsmen killing
-Massive unemployment
-Colonial masters asslicking
-Demarketing the country
-Open hate to other tribes
-Incessant medical tourism

COPIED.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by MossLuv: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
sehin79:
HAHA MARKAFI, you fit lie oo,just because u want something to say does it mean you have to lie.corruption in 3 years bigger than 16 years.
Oga talk something else.

let's try to rational as human beings. Apc borrowed over 11trillion in lest than 3years and pdp borrowed 6 trillion in 16 16years. what development projects can you point t at that they (apc) do with that money?
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by bdauran: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bloody liar.......,
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by LeeTaurus05(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
chidima2019:
Former Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, National Caretaker Committee Chairman, Ahmed Makarfi has insisted that the level of corruption under the All Progressives Congress, APC-led administration was worst than PDP’s 16 years.

The former governor of Kaduna State and a presidential aspirant said the current level of corruption will not be known until APC leaves power.

Speaking with PDP leaders in Enugu, he claimed that the anti-graft war was weak under President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration because it has been politicised.

Makarfi said, “By the time APC is kicked out in 2019, you will know that the corruption in the system now is even worse now than in PDP’s 16 years. It is usually difficult to investigate a government in power.
“But, I must tell you clearly that this government is corrupt. They keep saying PDP is corrupt, yet we established EFCC, ICPC etc, which showed our readiness to fight corruption from the beginning.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/corruption-under-buhari-govt-worse-than.html

Oga makarfi na only you waka come. Let's Nigerians judge una.
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
chidima2019:
Former Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, National Caretaker Committee Chairman, Ahmed Makarfi has insisted that the level of corruption under the All Progressives Congress, APC-led administration was worst than PDP’s 16 years.

The former governor of Kaduna State and a presidential aspirant said the current level of corruption will not be known until APC leaves power.

Speaking with PDP leaders in Enugu, he claimed that the anti-graft war was weak under President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration because it has been politicised.

Makarfi said, “By the time APC is kicked out in 2019, you will know that the corruption in the system now is even worse now than in PDP’s 16 years. It is usually difficult to investigate a government in power.
“But, I must tell you clearly that this government is corrupt. They keep saying PDP is corrupt, yet we established EFCC, ICPC etc, which showed our readiness to fight corruption from the beginning.”

One thing you should ask these bunch of keyboard knights is, have they not lied to someone, cheated, broke a promise or even claimed what they are not and what they do not possess?
No. These loudmouthed vuvuzelas will never stop because they are the ones who have not sinned and are the ones to cast the stones.
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by JubiGold(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
kai... ewooh oooh! let me ask Baba if na true
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by blacknp(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
M
Deltayankeeboi:

Misinformed Delta State Miscreant shame on you for the rubbish you scribbled,you give the good people of the Big Heart State a bad name by your colossal ignorance, to tag you a Dundee United is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by olawapaxy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
chidima2019:

dis is nigeria,everybody b criminal tongue
chidima2019:

dis is nigeria,everybody b criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by blacknp(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:
Fighting corruption is not about chasing people up and down, it is about strengthening the institutions that are supposed to curb corruptions. The Nigerian civil service is like a heaven for corruption. The TSA by GEJ for instance has done a lot to put a plug in some of these corrupt activities. If our institutions and methodologies are great, corruption would not find any place in the first place.

Sadly, Buhari doesn't understand this.
Sure President Buhari should come to your father's office and stop him from stealing or President Buhari was the one that made you join a cult?,in a society that is systematically corrupt?Lazy Bone go and check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Senigentle(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
I didn't even border to read that because even the speaker knows that he is kidding
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by borntwice2008(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Good one from Mr. Makarifi- so there was corruption during 16 years of PDP ruling era?
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by ocelot2006(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
sehin79:
Oga talk something else.

I suggest you compare the 2014 Transparency International Corruption Perception Index Report with the 2017 Transparency International Corruption Perception Index report. You'll be shocked to see that the fight against "kwarraption" has been nothing but a major joke.
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by ocelot2006(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
michoim:
And yet Buhari has performed,with much less national revenues, in just 3 years more than PDP 16 years

Please do tell. What has Buhari achieved so far?
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by NextBuhari: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:
Fighting corruption is not about chasing people up and down, it is about strengthening the institutions that are supposed to curb corruptions. The Nigerian civil service is like a heaven for corruption. The TSA by GEJ for instance has done a lot to put a plug in some of these corrupt activities. If our institutions and methodologies are great, corruption would not find any place in the first place.

Sadly, Buhari doesn't understand this.
The implementation of the TSA is the reason why most civil servants loath Buhari. Don't forget it was initiated but implemented under his administration.
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by abdurabihi: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hmm, Alh. Makarfi Sha wants his party enter, Nigerians are more educated faa, u should provide us with evidence ni
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by valarinz: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
yungpowers:
He's still better than the good for nothing old Volvo in a London mechanic workshop.

Boss, did you just use "volvo" in a derogatory manner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs / Christmas: Okorocha Provides Free Buses For Imo Indigenes In Lagos & Ibadan / Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.