Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi (16151 Views)

FACT CHECK: Was Minimum Wage Stagnant During PDP’s 16 Years As Claimed? / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 12, 2018
sehin79:
HAHA MARKAFI, you fit lie oo,just because u want something to say does it mean you have to lie.corruption in 3 years bigger than 16 years.
Oga talk something else.

Do u know that in 3 years, APC has borrowed more money than PDP did in 16 years?
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2018
Markafi na mumu first class. Even a toddler can never say this. Buhari till 2023, if you are not happy with it, you can commit suicide.
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by yungpowers(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2018
valarinz:

Boss, did you just use "volvo" in a derogatory manner?
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by DaRuud(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2018
chidima2019:
Former Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, National Caretaker Committee Chairman, Ahmed Makarfi has insisted that the level of corruption under the All Progressives Congress, APC-led administration was worst than PDP’s 16 years.

The former governor of Kaduna State and a presidential aspirant said the current level of corruption will not be known until APC leaves power.

Speaking with PDP leaders in Enugu, he claimed that the anti-graft war was weak under President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration because it has been politicised.

Makarfi said, “By the time APC is kicked out in 2019, you will know that the corruption in the system now is even worse now than in PDP’s 16 years. It is usually difficult to investigate a government in power.
“But, I must tell you clearly that this government is corrupt. They keep saying PDP is corrupt, yet we established EFCC, ICPC etc, which showed our readiness to fight corruption from the beginning.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/corruption-under-buhari-govt-worse-than.html

I don't know much about politicks in Benue and Plateau. But all the other states in the Middle Belt will go to Buhaei in 2019 and that includes Kwara state. APC will definitely lose the Governorship post in Kogi and Benue (Benue is under probability becuase Abba Moro has plans to contest against Ortom). Buhari will get at least 25% votes in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Imo and at least 70% of total votes in Edo state. In all the states in the South West, North East and North West, he will get at least 80% of total votes in each state. The truth is 2019 Presidential Election will not be contested. It is certain that if Buhari is alive and healthy, he will be re-elected. I don't have a problem with that. But why would politicians like Kwankwanso, Tambuwal and Saraki choose to end their political careers like this? They are fully aware of Buhari's popularity in the South West and the whole NORTH, so why would they want to unseat him? Why would a politician who is known to be 'smart' (according to his followers) choose to fight an opponent they cannot defeat?
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Nfchi73: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2018
Can you substantiate your claim, olodo!
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Slurity(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari is a thief and a terrorist. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

If the terrorist is not a thief then tell me how lazy yusuf can afford a bike of over 100million naira.

What work does he do. Nigerians think!

This is food for thought.

Sometime ago Aisha was caught with a HERMES bag of over 10 million naira. Ask yourself, where did she get that kind of money.

Buhari is a thief and a liar and that is a FACT!
Only a fool will think Buhari is not far better than past President. What has Buhari stole or lied about if I may ask?
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by valarinz: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
yungpowers:

Did you also just laugh at "Volvo" ??
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by yungpowers(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
valarinz:

Did you also just laugh at "Volvo" ??
Your siggy says you're a car dealer. Forgive me Mr. Volvo grin
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Justinah4real(f): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

If the terrorist is not a thief then tell me how lazy yusuf can afford a bike of over 100million naira.

Sometime ago Aisha was caught with a HERMES bag of over 10 million naira. Ask yourself, where did she get that kind of money.

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by valarinz: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
[center][/center]
yungpowers:

Your siggy says you're a car dealer. Forgive me Mr. Volvo grin

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by RealityShot: 3:46am On Aug 18, 2018
naijapips04:

unfortunately it is politicians that are supposed to have expired that folks like you are still pushing. At your age, Buhari was already a head of state and it is the same Buhari that a young energetic graduate like you is pushing for president. Does this mean that your entire generation has nothing to offer Nigeria aside market and recycle these kind of expired politicians?
Oka, just Jega...

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by RealityShot: 3:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

He still has one tenure to complete... Just Jega

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by RealityShot: 3:50am On Aug 18, 2018
Humblega:
Makarfi should first clear stage one with tambuwal, saraki, atiku and d rest in his party before starting a mortal combat type of politics with federal govt.

Mark it:

Ahmed will be on ghost mode immediately after pdp primary election till after main election.

U know why ?
no. Please tell me?

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 18, 2018
I know you can only deceive I P O D

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) / My Oga At The Top / Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri