Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (74356 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / American Bride Changed Her Mind Runs Away On Her Way To Her Wedding Venue– Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 3:58am On Aug 18, 2018
amaniro:

lol you sounded rude,
what are you doing on a naija forum

What did I say that sounded rude? I'm here to get to know yall. grin
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:49am On Aug 18, 2018
khiaa:

gringrin
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by greatbuc(m): 7:10am On Aug 18, 2018
khiaa:

Some people need to be separated from others.
that's racism!
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by amaniro: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2018
khiaa:

You are fighting for a land you no Trump or the next president is not going to release. Why there are lots of land here in Africa, well I guess it's not your home you can't just come from America and say its yours grin it'd be stupid. I heard some have started tracing der origin
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
amaniro:

You are fighting for a land you no Trump or the next president is not going to release. Why there are lots of land here in Africa, well I guess it's not your home you can't just come from America and say its yours grin it'd be stupid. I heard some have started tracing der origin

Nigeria isn't different, so many people on nairaland have made their disdain for black Americans known, they prefer white Americans by a landslide. We have to keep on fighting, if we ever gave up we would still be slaves. I don't think we will ever be welcomed in Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa are more welcoming.
PS lipsrsealed I'm expecting Trump to be assassinated.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by amaniro: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
khiaa:

Nigeria isn't different, so many people on nairaland have made their disdain for black Americans known, they prefer white Americans by a landslide. We have to keep on fighting, if we ever gave up we would still be slaves. I don't think we will ever be welcomed in Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa are more welcoming.
PS lipsrsealed I'm expecting Trump to be assassinated.
am not sure of this your analysis, Nigeria was not like this before, people and social media just paint it a bad country, we are very welcoming, in fact in some places they've not seen a white person they will literally worship you like a godgrin.I prefer Gahinans to SAfricans, south Africans have this xenophobic problem, we have not finish dealing with racism, they just hate Nigerians.

Why because(it's a secret)

we are the smartest and most outspoken Africans, commonly called giant or pride of Africa. If you want to come go to places like, Lagos, Abuja, port Harcourt, calabar, etc very beautiful cities wink
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
greatbuc:
that's racism!

It's not racism to be separated from demons, even the bible tells you this. Everybody likes to bring up Martin Luther King speech "I have a dream" but they fail to bring up his last speech before he was murdered when he says he made a big mistake fighting for integration, he agreed with Malcolm X in the end because he saw what a catastrophe it was for blacks to live with whites. If you are in Nigeria, you all have problems getting along with different tribes but you don't call that racism WHY NOT? If you can't live with people who are basically the same as you how can you live with the complete opposite, I'll tell you how it's because you worship white people and you see them as better than you.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by greatbuc(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
khiaa:

It's not racism to be separated from demons, even the bible tells you this. Everybody likes to bring up Martin Luther King speech "I have a dream" but they fail to bring up his last speech before he was murdered when he says he made a big mistake fighting for integration, he agreed with Malcolm X in the end because he saw what a catastrophe it was for blacks to live with whites. If you are in Nigeria, you all have problems getting along with different tribes but you don't call that racism WHY NOT? If you can't live with people who are basically the same as you how can you live with the complete opposite, I'll tell you how it's because you worship white people and you see them better than you.
all I'm saying is the naira lander racially attacked the woman saying she is not white and blah and I find it uncalled for.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
amaniro:

am not sure of this your analysis, Nigeria was not like this before, people and social media just paint it a bad country, we are very welcoming, in fact in some places they've not seen a white person they will literally worship you like a godgrin.I prefer Gahinans to SAfricans, south Africans have this xenophobic problem, we have not finish dealing with racism, they just hate Nigerians.

Why because(it's a secret)

we are the smartest and most outspoken Africans, [b[b]]commonly called giant or pride of Africa.[/b] [/b]If you want to come go to places like, Lagos, Abuja, port Harcourt, calabar, etc very beautiful cities wink

At the embolden....
1. Nigerians committing criminal acts in the diaspora is what gives Nigerians a bad name.
2. Yes, they worship white people but I'M talking about black people from the diaspora.
3 The smartest?
4. You are called the Giant because you are the most populated.
5. I would love to visit someday.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
greatbuc:
all I'm saying is the naira lander racially attacked the woman saying she is not white and blah and I find it uncalled for.

How is saying she isn't white an attack, actually it's a compliment? Believe me, the groom will reap what he sowed. Fresh off the boat/Plane Nigerians/Africans but mostly Nigerians in the diaspora, as well as nairaland, have a deep problem with seeing white people for who they are, your worship of them is your downfall. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 19, 2018
Uglymugg:

Imagine if as a joke, you wrapped your thighs around my head and snapped my neck... haha!

Lol my ass big but not that big
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 19, 2018
Uglymugg:

Fvck me! You're a beautiful woman shocked

Lol u think so? Thanku
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Are you really the person in your profile pic? Just curious.....

Yep. Im in australia. Names missy. Howfar. I come on here to learn pidgin n read n learn bout nigeria cos i been in relationship with an igbo man whos in nigeria for two years n wen i save up money im coming over. I love nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 19, 2018
amaniro:

Blacks are the strongest race remaining on earth as far as am concerned, no race is still as strongly linked and can still trace their root, am black that's why am so sentimental about racism,after what whites did to us they still have the audacity to be racist it's not fair, my sis is in Scotland she said they are fvcking racist so she only made friends with Asians, it's appaling

I agree its appalling. Where i am at the bottom of Australia in tasmania theres not many aboriginal ppls n very few africans so havent known many really black ppl but even so i was never racist. I grew up with aborigines but theyre really light. I dated one once. They only just like u n i. Though here the majority of them do tend to have inclinations toward alcohol and drugs n prison. Im not sure why but most the ones ive known in the mainland australia were always drunk and high moreso than white ppl i met n some really hate white ppl and can be very voilent although some can be really nice. Like any race. But i dnt blame them disliking whites from wat our ancestors did to them. But if i was walking in the dark up the street in their areas in Queensland or western Australia they are always in gangs and would bash n rob me maybe rape n kill me. Sad to say it but its true. And the women aswell would join in. They drink alcohol daily and treat their kids bad. Not all but the majority. They spend their money on alcohol drugs n gambling n dnt dress their kids nice or send them to school hungry. The govt has them on the news alot with stories like this. Theyre even banned from some venues that sell alcohol til after lunchtime and then are limited to buy only a certain amount of wine. Its sad and they are worse for it than whites here. Im not being racist i have aboriginal friends who are like family n im marrying an igbo man. I love black ppl they no different to anyone we all the same on the inside. But i do think the aboriginals are very different to african ppl. You guys have more sense and i agree that u have stronger roots i even believe adam and eve were black. If u ask me i prefer black ppl to white ppl. Like i said u dnt see many here in tasmania so wen i started dating my igbo guy everyone i knew was like omg. Not all but most n was against it but i didnt care. I love him like ive never loved my lil boys dad who i was with since we were around ten yrs old (not sexually til 16) but i didnt even love him like i do meka. Hes like no one i ever known n ill be loyal and in love with him til i die. My family have since come around n dnt mind our relationship although sadly even after two yrs we still aint met face to face cos we dont have money. I even offered to marry him so he could have greencard when we first met n he said no he dnt wanna do that that he will only stay here if i love him back but i since know isnt so easy to fool immigration ppl with greencarx relationships here. Yes us whites have a bad history of appalling behavior towards black ppl but thats our ancestors not all whites are awful. But alot are. And i love emekas black n nigerian his accents sexy his sexy but i didnt know he was nigerian or black til four months after he started msging me. He made a fake acc cos he thought id not want a black man but he loved me too much n told me after a cpl months n has been two yrs now. I dnt love him cos his black but cos of who he is as a person. I know the good n the bad of him n i love him the more. Also i think black ppl are better looking and are better rappers, singers n dancers than white ppl. And more family orientated than us whites. The men are sexier and the women more beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 19, 2018
lefulefu:
i saw ur moniker in dat airforc.e guy thread and checked ur dp. I was even thinking u were in ur 20s.nah u no fossil. U beautiful and attractive. We talking of young guys who go for 70 something to 80 something old ladiescheesy.the ladies would be looking so old and wrinkled dat it will be so obvious its a marriage scam.

Aww thanku. I still feel bad tho.
Yeah some of them boys go for old ones. I understand their reasons n difficulties faced in your country. Is a shame its got so many problems its a beautiful country beautiful cultures n ppl. I wonder how the boys do it in the bedroom with those old women? I dnt like older men sexually at all. I wonder how they get/stay hard when theres no sexual attraction. As for the fossils they should be ashamed taking young mens youth. If was me n i was one of those old women n i sincerely loved the young boy id know its bout money or greencard n cos i loved him id help him financially (as they usually have the money) and help them migrate to my country best i could n let them be free to love as they should. Cos thats wat love is. Shame on them for taking advantage of the boys situations as they would have to know the boys can't love them. I could never force someone to care bout me no matter how much i loved the person n id def not force sex. Still i wonder how the boys do the deed? Is it possible for a man to Bleep a person they dont want to or such situation?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:36am On Aug 19, 2018
khiaa:

kiss kiss wink
haffa nagrin
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by greatbuc(m): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2018
khiaa:

How is saying she isn't white an attack, actually it's a compliment? Believe me, the groom will reap what he sowed. Fresh off the boat/Plane Nigerians/Africans but mostly Nigerians in the diaspora, as well as nairaland, have a deep problem with seeing white people for who they are, your worship of them is your downfall. undecided
you are getting these whole thing wrong. Get a white friend and listen to their history with other race. I'll say no more on this issue . it was the wedding i should direct my comments to but some way she brought race into play. Look beyond colors my dear
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2018
Missyford31:

Yep. Im in australia. Names missy. Howfar. I come on here to learn pidgin n read n learn bout nigeria cos i been in relationship with an igbo man whos in nigeria for two years n wen i save up money im coming over. I love nigerians.

It's nice to know that you've been able to see past the negative stereotypes. Hope your man treats you right...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Sparky223: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2018
Missyford31:

And I am married to a Nigerian woman. I'll be back in Nigeria in 2 weeks. We are doing our traditional. I enjoy my trips to Nigeria a lot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by amaniro: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Missyford31:

I agree its appalling. Where i am at the bottom of Australia in tasmania theres not many aboriginal ppls n very few africans so havent known many really black ppl but even so i was never racist. I grew up with aborigines but theyre really light. I dated one once. They only just like u n i. Though here the majority of them do tend to have inclinations toward alcohol and drugs n prison. Im not sure why but most the ones ive known in the mainland australia were always drunk and high moreso than white ppl i met n some really hate white ppl and can be very voilent although some can be really nice. Like any race. But i dnt blame them disliking whites from wat our ancestors did to them. But if i was walking in the dark up the street in their areas in Queensland or western Australia they are always in gangs and would bash n rob me maybe rape n kill me. Sad to say it but its true. And the women aswell would join in. They drink alcohol daily and treat their kids bad. Not all but the majority. They spend their money on alcohol drugs n gambling n dnt dress their kids nice or send them to school hungry. The govt has them on the news alot with stories like this. Theyre even banned from some venues that sell alcohol til after lunchtime and then are limited to buy only a certain amount of wine. Its sad and they are worse for it than whites here. Im not being racist i have aboriginal friends who are like family n im marrying an igbo man. I love black ppl they no different to anyone we all the same on the inside. But i do think the aboriginals are very different to african ppl. You guys have more sense and i agree that u have stronger roots i even believe adam and eve were black. If u ask me i prefer black ppl to white ppl. Like i said u dnt see many here in tasmania so wen i started dating my igbo guy everyone i knew was like omg. Not all but most n was against it but i didnt care. I love him like ive never loved my lil boys dad who i was with since we were around ten yrs old (not sexually til 16) but i didnt even love him like i do meka. Hes like no one i ever known n ill be loyal and in love with him til i die. My family have since come around n dnt mind our relationship although sadly even after two yrs we still aint met face to face cos we dont have money. I even offered to marry him so he could have greencard when we first met n he said no he dnt wanna do that that he will only stay here if i love him back but i since know isnt so easy to fool immigration ppl with greencarx relationships here. Yes us whites have a bad history of appalling behavior towards black ppl but thats our ancestors not all whites are awful. But alot are. And i love emekas black n nigerian his accents sexy his sexy but i didnt know he was nigerian or black til four months after he started msging me. He made a fake acc cos he thought id not want a black man but he loved me too much n told me after a cpl months n has been two yrs now. I dnt love him cos his black but cos of who he is as a person. I know the good n the bad of him n i love him the more. Also i think black ppl are better looking and are better rappers, singers n dancers than white ppl. And more family orientated than us whites. The men are sexier and the women more beautiful.
You flattered us (blacks) there look at me blushing grin.Why most of those black drink and misbehave, some are pouring their frustration on alcohol drinking doing drug deep down they are very good people who just feel insecure that the government is against them, Africans in diaspora portray badly of Africans.I agree Africans are good home keepers and great chefs. From today hence I forgive you guys (white). Thank you and nice meeting you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
greatbuc:
you are getting these whole thing wrong. [b]Get a white f[/b]riend and listen to their history with other race. I'll say no more on this issue . it was the wedding i should direct my comments to but some way she brought race into play. Look beyond colors my dear

I'm around them daily and have them in my family. I know their history with other races, very manipulative and untrustworthy. undecided Tell that to the whites who are murdering innocent people in America right now.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Martin0:

haffa nagrin

Hi boyfriend. wink
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Missyford31:

I agree its appalling. Where i am at the bottom of Australia in tasmania theres not many aboriginal ppls n very few africans so havent known many really black ppl but even so i was never racist. I grew up with aborigines but theyre really light. I dated one once. They only just like u n i. Though here the majority of them do tend to have inclinations toward alcohol and drugs n prison. Im not sure why but most the ones ive known in the mainland australia were always drunk and high moreso than white ppl i met n some really hate white ppl and can be very voilent although some can be really nice. Like any race. But i dnt blame them disliking whites from wat our ancestors did to them. But if i was walking in the dark up the street in their areas in Queensland or western Australia they are always in gangs and would bash n rob me maybe rape n kill me. Sad to say it but its true. And the women aswell would join in. They drink alcohol daily and treat their kids bad. Not all but the majority. They spend their money on alcohol drugs n gambling n dnt dress their kids nice or send them to school hungry. The govt has them on the news alot with stories like this. Theyre even banned from some venues that sell alcohol til after lunchtime and then are limited to buy only a certain amount of wine. Its sad and they are worse for it than whites here. Im not being racist i have aboriginal friends who are like family n im marrying an igbo man. I love black ppl they no different to anyone we all the same on the inside. But i do think the aboriginals are very different to african ppl. You guys have more sense and i agree that u have stronger roots i even believe adam and eve were black. If u ask me i prefer black ppl to white ppl. Like i said u dnt see many here in tasmania so wen i started dating my igbo guy everyone i knew was like omg. Not all but most n was against it but i didnt care. I love him like ive never loved my lil boys dad who i was with since we were around ten yrs old (not sexually til 16) but i didnt even love him like i do meka. Hes like no one i ever known n ill be loyal and in love with him til i die. My family have since come around n dnt mind our relationship although sadly even after two yrs we still aint met face to face cos we dont have money. I even offered to marry him so he could have greencard when we first met n he said no he dnt wanna do that that he will only stay here if i love him back but i since know isnt so easy to fool immigration ppl with greencarx relationships here. Yes us whites have a bad history of appalling behavior towards black ppl but thats our ancestors not all whites are awful. But alot are. And i love emekas black n nigerian his accents sexy his sexy but i didnt know he was nigerian or black til four months after he started msging me. He made a fake acc cos he thought id not want a black man but he loved me too much n told me after a cpl months n has been two yrs now. I dnt love him cos his black but cos of who he is as a person. I know the good n the bad of him n i love him the more. Also i think black ppl are better looking and are[b] better rappers, singers n dancers than white ppl.[/b] And more family orientated than us whites. The men are sexier and the women more beautiful.

Freaking stereotypes, how about more intelligent!
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
So if she is Asian she cannot be American? What’s work with people?
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
khiaa:

Hi boyfriend. wink
madam ar dey fin oogrin
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
MissRaine69:
So if she is Asian she cannot be American? What’s work with people?

madam madamgrin mehngrin
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Martin0:

madam ar dey fin oogrin

I'm doing fine, how are you today, my virgin boyfriend? I hope you are saving your virginity for me.wink grin
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Alezy(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2018
khiaa:

At the embolden....
1. Nigerians committing criminal acts in the diaspora is what gives Nigerians a bad name.
2. Yes, they worship white people but I'M talking about black people from the diaspora.
3 The smartest?
4. You are called the Giant because you are the most populated.
5. I would love to visit someday.
don't thou its just the population anyway
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2018
khiaa:

I'm doing fine, how are you today, my virgin boyfriend? I hope you are saving your virginity for me.wink grin

hahahahaha hahahahgringrin virgin boyfriendgrin

well! it is wellgrin
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 21, 2018
amaniro:

You flattered us (blacks) there look at me blushing grin.Why most of those black drink and misbehave, some are pouring their frustration on alcohol drinking doing drug deep down they are very good people who just feel insecure that the government is against them, Africans in diaspora portray badly of Africans.I agree Africans are good home keepers and great chefs. From today hence I forgive you guys (white). Thank you and nice meeting you.

Aww. Not all white ppl are nice same as any colour. Yeah theyre frustrated ppl i think is all the bad stuff thats happened to their ancestors. They lost family and their land. The government now gives them monetary compensations n they get more aid available than the rest of us but it couldnt make up for all theyve lost.
I just hate ppl being treated bad cos of wat they look like n not just colour but body size and looks or for being different. See i am short n small not fat but i am not one of those anorexic white girls u see on tv i have a bit of an ass n men here dnt like their women to look womanly they like extra skinny gals flat bums lol. Boyish girls n the girls ridicule anyone over their looks for any silly reason. I was bullied in school because i was shy. Anyway i just think white ppl are different in the way they treat ppl. Black ppl are way nicer.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 21, 2018
Sparky223:

And I am married to a Nigerian woman. I'll be back in Nigeria in 2 weeks. We are doing our traditional. I enjoy my trips to Nigeria a lot.

Awww congratulations. Ur so lucky. I bet shes beautiful. Their women are very beautiful.
Wish u guys the best in your traditional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.