Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies (78336 Views)

Premature Ejaculation: Causes And Treatment / Premature Ejaculation – Causes & Treatment / Premature Ejaculation - Causes And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Neofingerz: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2018
QueenDeborah:
premature ejaculation is a natural thing, that's the only mistake God made when he created man.
congrats dear you jus won a first class tickets to hell by saying God did mistake on man..... Omg I'm so overwhelmed

2 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Frederick2017: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2018
Just here to learn

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Imperare(f): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2018
credid:
U call urself lazyreporter but na overdo go kee u, hw u go b op still b ftc nawa o undecided

By the way boil wall gecko drink d water.... Na eternal pillar e go b
you Don off me
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Jabioro: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
I got this on one Nairalander's thread.

1 big Onion

Big cut of watermelon

One or two lemon (liquid content only)

Few cloves of garlic

Moderate ginger

Pure honey.

Blend everything together and allow for like 30 minutes before sieving.

Pour the sieved solution into a cup of pure natural honey. Mix and take two spoonfuls a day.

Honestly may God bless the guy who posted it then.

It worked fantastically well for me
Ose! Nagode!! Imela!!!..we will not see those aunties to come say thank you,appreciate your generousity towards their pleasure..GOD will bless..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by twerkjack: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
All these premature ejaculators should just be castrated cos that cane is as good as useless and so we girls can know who is who. Thanx grin

3 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jabioro:
Ose! Nagode!! Imela!!!..we will not see those aunties to come say thank you,appreciate your generousity towards their pleasure..GOD will bless..

Big boss happy Sunday...

To be frank, my madam appreciated it ooo

3 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Vado(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
QueenDeborah:
premature ejaculation is a natural thing, that's the only mistake God made when he created man.

It was never a mistake. A guy nutting early with a new catch is understandable. Becomes a source of worry when same persist for too long.

3 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by warlord24(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Finally Revealed..

3 secret method to cure premature ejaculation free from using harmful pills.. making you have and enjoyable moments with your wife or gf...

Remember, Ladies Respects Men who can last longer on bed...

Check my signature below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Funjay(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=Lakside1955 post=70206678]There is one agbo (herb) selling in my area named (confirmed) guy if u take this agbo, 3 days you still they Bleep without cumming I swear grin[/quot

Pls where are u staying bro. All these agbos I have been taking are fakes. I took 1 Sun-Times ago and surprisingly, it worked like magic but I don't have the person contacts.

Sir, since u guaranteed this Agbo, how can I reach u to buy, am seriously interested.

Thank u
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by jayinfo2(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lakside1955:
There is one agbo (herb) selling in my area named (confirmed) guy if u take this agbo, 3 days you still they Bleep without cumming I swear grin

Aw va where ur area day. Make I ball in
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by omooba969(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
buygala:
Based on my own personal experience, Relatively early ejaculation within 3/4 minutes is normal during the 1st round of sex in a sex session....depending on the newness, tightness and wetness of the vagina being entered, it can even reduce to 2 minutes grin .....here the start-and-stop technique may help a bit smiley

But by the 3rd, 4th and 5th round in the same session, One hardly needs any start-and-stop technique to keep the preek standing hard and strong cool

Sex Positions also matter..entering a tight and wet vagina from behind/doggy style will always cause a relatively early ejaculation, other things being equal cool....

The easiest way for a man to last forever in bed is for the girl to be on top and take charge.....he spends little or no energy pumping in and out and the sperm won't easily find its way out when the preek is in a horizontal position

I would have said more,but I have a Sunday School class to teach....smiley

Sunday school @11:40am, undecided when does your church service start biko?

If it's for humour then it can be accommodated. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by bilulu(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
the question should be how long are u supposed to last during sex then one will now know if he's having premature ejaculation.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by buygala(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
omooba969:

3rd Service Sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Jabioro: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Big boss happy Sunday...

To be frank, my madam appreciated it ooo
Extend my loyal salutattion to her.,l wish you the same..

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by bilulu(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
I got this on one Nairalander's thread.

1 big Onion

Big cut of watermelon

One or two lemon (liquid content only)

Few cloves of garlic

Moderate ginger

Pure honey.

Blend everything together and allow for like 30 minutes before sieving.

Pour the sieved solution into a cup of pure natural honey. Mix and take two spoonfuls a day.

Honestly may God bless the guy who posted it then.

It worked fantastically well for me
will you keep taking it before sex or it remedy it once n for all...

2 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
OK ..... What of we that doesn't know the meaning of ejaculation nko
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by omooba969(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
pweshdodo:
I don't need this
With ordinary pure water,I can go on 6rounds with any girl

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is babyforever

6 wetin? Na work??undecided

6 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Stallion93(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Neofingerz:
congrats dear you jus won a first class tickets to hell by saying God did mistake on man..... Omg I'm so overwhelmed
Shut D F up, sanctimonious Mofo angry

3 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by omooba969(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
QueenDeborah:

If that's you on your dp, then PE is inevitable...if you know what I mean. grin
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by NairaMaster1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Danchibez:

God doesn't make mistake, be guided

What more do you expect from a sex machine?
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by omooba969(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
headbasher96:
take any hydrochloride drug or agbo even bitter kola mixed with tom tom plus or weed or even monkey tail and u go the selense the go like aircraft all the mumu write up no go help anything because having sex in a heated eviroment too can make u ejaculate fast and nigeria the hot steady so this are the other alternative us them

Science student spotted. cool

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by omooba969(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lakside1955:
There is one agbo (herb) selling in my area named (confirmed) guy if u take this agbo, 3 days you still they Bleep without cumming I swear grin

3days shocked...Haba !grin

When person no be Napo engine. grin
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by olenbe(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Damn it !!! QueenDeborah you're beautiful� can we be friend
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by omooba969(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
buygala:

3rd Service Sir smiley

Kontinu. smiley
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by idonhammer: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
buygala:
entering a tight and wet vagina from behind/doggy style will always cause a relatively early ejaculation..Mehn that feeling.. Lawd

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Jabioro: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
omooba969:

He is a sunday sch teacher,is online teaching the real home family management.
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Neofingerz: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Stallion93:
Shut D F up, sanctimonious Mofo angry
was the F opened before?
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by omooba969(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Neofingerz:

Chief Judge. grin

Na you know the criteria for hell candidacy ehn. cool
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by danbrowndmf(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
QueenDeborah:
God Made Mistake?
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by omooba969(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
bilulu:
the question should be how long are u supposed to last during sex then one will now know if he's having premature ejaculation.....

I saw a video on YouTube sometime ago where ladies were asked 'what the ideal length of time for sex' - most of them said 20 - 25mins is cool.

I wonder why 9ja guys dey carry sex matter for head like gala. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by fuckboys: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol, plenty niggas dey learn for here oo. Just drink a lot of water of water before sex and you'll last till the world ends

I mean a lot, fill up your stomach with water and make sure you don't urinate till after the sex.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.