Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked (8087 Views)

Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / She Pulled Her Pantsโ€ฆ. โ€œi Fvckedโ€ (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by ValZod(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
No hard feelings ladies.

I need some guys here to understand say, you should never ever kill yourself for a woman...

Women are just tools for sexual satisfaction.

Ask yourself, all the dating, spending cash, taking her outing while she still fvcks another guy who she fancies behind your back? Is it worth it?

Why I'm saying this tonight is cos I know many stupid guys outchea in the hood.

You spend all that cash on movie and cinema tickets and you can't boast of pressing breast.

Fvck any pussy niggar here. Real niggas stay sharp, stay confident.
All ladies Especially Nigerian Girls can't offer you shi.t apart from pussy

I know first hand trust me. I get high body count for Ministry of Bitches Affairs.

I don fvck girls wey dey yan dust for phone with their bobos, churcheous ones, mad ones wey go cool down after lashing, proud ones wey no fit believe say you go fit lash them.

For real relationship is a fvcking waste of time.

If you meet a girl you like, go straight to the fvcking point, tell am you wan fvck am, if she agree, enter the zanga if she disagree move on but make sure she understand say your main aim isn't to whine or waste her fvcking time with I love you, I love you text messages.

Mushy mushy love gets you nowhere. Stop being a pussy ass nigga cos all girls are made to be fvcked. They all want a strong guy who is bold to em what they want to hear.

I'll still release my full true life stories here on nairaland, how I changed from a pussy ass nigga to a Boss.

Incase you wondering, me and my bosslee Shile dey bar for Ikeja. After hitting some drinks baba begin dry wail unto him babe wey breakup with am.

Seeing him this way, this evening gats make me clear the code for other pussy niggas

Remember what is fvcked can never be unfvcked.

Word.

24 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by bitcoinvin(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hahhahahaha..i understand ur pain bro...::Women are just Ungrateful Creatures

6 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Uglymugg: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Why do you say that? Does this have anything to do with the girl you fvcked to stupor recently? Did she have guys spending money on her while you were dicking her for free?

Feels bad man cry
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by LordsApostle: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
U are a big fool for not knowing that since...

10 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Homeboiy: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
someone needs to take you out for beer

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Did you fvck Blessing today, bro ?

1 Like

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Babiod: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
I pity your girlfriend,kuku marry her since u don dig borehole.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by sarahade(f): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by ValZod(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Uglymugg:
Why do you say that? Does this have anything to do with the girl you fvcked to stupor recently? Did she have guys spending money on her while you were dicking her for free?

Feels bad man cry

Nooooo. Na my bobo dey wail unto breakup with in bae this evening. We dey bar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Is it that 15 year old girl you've been _fucking non-stop that is giving you all this confidence? C'mon disembark very quickly.

4 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by sapeleboi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
tongue

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Saintsammurai(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Well op, while your output seems insulting to the women folks in general,, it is Paramount to note that there is an iota of truth in what you just wrote, but my problem is that the wayyou said it was insulting...

The purpose of the female creation in the first place was for reproduction..

Without Eve, there will be no Cain and Abel, but Eve, some ladies have moved up above the food chain, there are lot more productivity that they can add to your life apart from sex...

4 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by ValZod(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Admin401:
Is it that 15 year old girl you've been _fucking non-stop that is giving you all this confidence? C'mon disembark very quickly.

Lwkmd. If only you know me real life
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
ValZod:

Lwkmd. If only you know me real life

1 Like

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by CreamyBanana(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
not all. some of them like ugandalady are made to be pounded.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Biglittlelois(f): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sick kids are plenty on here sha

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by derrydinny: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
I like as the guy mention "all ladies"

a lot of unexposed guys here think girl shit happens only in naija, they don't know that oyinbo girls are worse, they will marry you just to divorce you and collect alimony...naija girls will marry you so they can enjoy your money

oyinbo girls will get pregnant so they can be collecting big child support from you... naija girls will fake pregnancy to collect abortion money

oyinbo girls do not pay for dates/share bills mostly, they just don't come empty handed and most have nothing meaningful to offer in a relationship except disturbing your peace and stealing hoodies.

oyinbo girls are sluts, they Bleep a lot especially on Fridays when they are in clubs

you also do not want to be on the bad books of an oyinbo girl, ask those in prison for false rape accusation.

bitter truth is naija girls are bad but they are more preferable than oyinbo girls especially if you are the typical Nigerian man that loves controlling women

14 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by ValZod(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Sick kids are plenty on here sha

See an example of a fvckable bitch here. First instance, they act in denial, next they insult, but just a little time with this one and she's fvcked.

Don't mind any of her pretentious bullshit. If only guys know that all ladies including this quoter are chronic masturbators, the world would be a better place

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Biglittlelois(f): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
ValZod:

See an example of a fvckable bitch here. First instance, they act in denial, next they insult, but just a little time with this one and she's fvcked.

Don't mind any of her pretentious bullshit. If only guys know that all ladies including you are chronic masturbators, the world would be a better place

Lol, whatever makes you sleep at night bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by ValZod(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol, whatever makes you sleep at night bro

Yeah, a good pussy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Caring0(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tell us something we don't know lad.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by donbachi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Since all girls are created to be fvcked...go and fvck ur sisters

8 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by ValZod(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
donbachi:
Since all girls are created to be fvcked...go and fvck ur sisters

Classical example of a pussy ass nigga.
Never listening to the subtle inner words of advice.

Always looking for a shallow surface to pick sand. How's your life working out for you? Are you single? I'll help you out. All i need is for you to shut the fvck up and listen bro. Or else fvck off

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by donbachi(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
ValZod:

Classical example of a pussy ass nigga.
Never listening to the subtle inner words of advice.

Always looking for a shallow surface to pick sand. How's your life working out for you? Are you single? I'll help you out. All i need is for you to shut the fvck up and listen bro. Or else fvck off
God bless you
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by ValZod(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
OP i think you are suffering from loneliness and depression. You are not getting enough female attention in your life.

Don't worry bro. Just go out there and socialize. Overcome your shyness and girls will love you.

Wtf is this nigga talking about

6 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Aadetola1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hmmm. Food for thought

1 Like

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
True
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Boxer007(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
ValZod:
No hard feelings ladies.

I need some guys here to understand say, you should never ever kill yourself for a woman...

Ask yourself, all the dating, spending cash, taking her outing while she still fvcks another guy who she fancies behind your back? Is it worth it?

You spend all that cash on movie and cinema tickets and you can't boast of pressing breast.

I know first hand trust me. I get high body count for Ministry of Bitches Affairs.

I don fvck girls wey dey yan dust for phone with their bobos, churcheous ones, mad ones wey go cool down after lashing, proud ones wey no fit believe say you go fit lash them.

If you meet a girl you like, go straight to the fvcking point, tell am you wan fvck am, if she agree, enter the zanga if she disagree move on but make sure she understand say your main aim isn't to whine or waste her fvcking time with I love you, I love you text messages.

Mushy mushy love gets you nowhere. Stop being a pussy ass nigga cos all girls are made to be fvcked. They all want a strong guy who is bold to em what they want to hear.

I'll still release my full true life stories here on nairaland, how I changed from a pussy ass nigga to a Boss.

Incase you wondering, me and my bosslee Shile dey bar for Ikeja. After hitting some drinks baba begin dry wail unto him babe wey breakup with am.

Seeing him this way, this evening gats make me clear the code for other pussy niggas

Word.

. Boo boo are u as muscular as Mr Bolt or are you slim and sexy looking?
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
ValZod:
No hard feelings ladies.

Word.
guy the way u talked here..you are likely to be meeting babes who lll start billing you like maga
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Dangerousboy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
op this is naija o, u can't just walk up to a girl and tell her u want to f**** her. she go pour you hot water o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) / See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] / Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.