Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. (4039 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He / Nairaland Guy Is Offering Me Money For A phone intimacy / She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
So guys, this kinda thing, man no know what to do ooo.

So, i have bn craving for a female child for so long, not bad if the foetus decide to come out as he still, just want a child so badly. Most of the girls i have bn with during my f**kery days were hoes which i coudn't by mistake risk and the few good ones have had were students which i didn't wanna ruined.

I have bn here for a while now, no gf because i am now nothing but a broke as.s ni**a, no one, all just by myself.. Long story short, i sha met one lady like that on twitter recently, i'm a stranger here and though she's Ghanaian, she's a stranger too, i mean a student in KSI. So we got talking and i see she's kinda like me.. The indoor type. In one of our meetings, we talked about marriage and she mentioned all she wanted right now is a baby, she said she's 26 and there is timeline for ladies bla bla bla and because of that she doesn't care about marriage buh a baby. Because this is what i have wanted all my life too, no gf things, just mate and reproduce.. I'm glad with that speech of hers, now she's agreed to have the baby for me buh my number one problem, i have always crave for a beautiful angel, she's BBW and not all that beautiful.. I don't want to bring a baby to this world and end up not loving her. Secondly, i'm a broke ass ni**a, even though she doesn't care about my brokeness and her school buh this would be my first fruit, i won't contribute anything than my watery sperm to bringing her to this world? Really? And i don't really know of her background, what if they are not all that okay buh because she's just desperate to have a baby, like not that okay that she can take care of the pregnancy and take good care of the baby all by herself..

Anyway, right now ayam confused, dunno what to do.. Maybe i should do it or not buh it's an opportunity i have bn longing for for a very long time you know. I so much want a baby that everyday of my life feels lonely each time i think of her (The baby).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
As an 'English Patient' that i am, i'm so 'Gone with the wind' at the moment. Someone should help find me biko.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by 360great(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
Guy leave woman go hustle first

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Wow. So broke dudes have the effrontery to think about fathering babies? This is a shocker. This one just wants to bring an innocent child to the world to suffer. May thunder strike every irresponsible parents out there.

10 Likes

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Merimental(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
As an 'English Patient' that i am, i'm so 'Gone with the wind' at the moment. Someone should help find me biko.
ur write up is comprehendable..anybodi who can't decode nids 2 be schooled..
but man don't bring a child to dis harsh world witout money...u n i knw poverty is a self punishable crime..go hussle 4 d benji first..

2 Likes

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by yvelchstores(f): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
You are very shallow to say you may not love your daughter if she doesn't come out" pretty enough". For this ignorant statement and more, I pray your plan doesn't work.
Imagine.

6 Likes

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Merimental(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wow. So broke dudes have the effrontery to think about fathering babies? This is a shocker. This one just wants to bring an innocent child to the world to suffer. May thunder strike every irresponsible parents out there.

" May thunder strike every irresponsible parents out there"
Jeez abeg jeje OO ..d guy broke n u WAN to add thunder grin
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:

I think you should focus on being articulate first, then hustle like a maniac, making sure you've secured enough dough to father babies, thereafter you can be licensed to having a child. Until then, you're just a 'Daddy Wannabe'.
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by nanauju(f): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Broke ass nigga thinking of raising a baby.. Someone that is probably still doing 'mummy thank you'. You obviously don't have any idea of how to be independent. Btw you seem not to have any direction towards your future. I'd advise you get your priorities straight boy
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
So who will train and have custody of the child?
Bro if you want to donate sperm, donate where you'll get paid and not like this naa haba. sad
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by donbachi(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
i wished you know the meanings of dreams and nightmares,i would have known what to tell you...but,in this case...you are,your own nightmares.
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I think you should focus on being articulate first, then hustle like a maniac, making sure you've secured enough dough to father babies, thereafter you can be licensed to having a child. Until then, you're just a 'Daddy Wannabe'.
so i should let go of this opportunity. Chai man don suffer. Just like my people from the east always curse 'Lugard' lemme say, Poverty wherever you are, e no go better for you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Merimental:

" May thunder strike every irresponsible parents out there"
Jeez abeg jeje OO ..d guy broke n u WAN to add thunder grin

Thunder strike every confused guy out there who just want to father babies without dough. Go and make money!
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
chai, see me see another wahala.. Poverty i curse you again ooo.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by sapeleboi(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
cheesy
360great:
Guy leave woman go hustle first
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
yvelchstores:
You are very shallow to say you may not love your daughter if she doesn't come out" pretty enough". For this ignorant statement and more, I pray your plan doesn't work.
Imagine.
lol.. Buh it happens anyway. Some fathers don't love their child because they don't love his/her mother. I don't wanna be like that and that's one of the major reasons i'm confused right now madam.
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
so i should let go of this opportunity. Chai man don suffer. Just like my people from the east always curse 'Lugard' lemme say, Poverty wherever you are, e no go better for you ooo.

So, having a baby outside the confines of marriage is an opportunity?

I always thought you to be an intelligent lad. Shamefully, you're the opposite of what I thought. Guy, simple, go hustle.

How old are you sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
MajorJeffery:
So who will train and have custody of the child?
Bro if you want to donate sperm, donate where you'll get paid and not like this naa haba. sad
if not that i have craved for long to have a baby too you know. Your advice is good my brother.
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Merimental(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thunder strike every confused guy out there who just want to father babies without dough. Go and make money!

chai...d guy don hear grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Merimental:

chai...d guy don hear grin

Him never hear guy. Na we go rush am soonest. smiley
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Merimental(m): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Him never hear guy. Na we go rush am soonest. smiley
issorite

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

So, having a baby outside the confines of marriage is an opportunity?

I always thought you to be an intelligent lad. Shamefully, you're the opposite of what I thought. Guy, simple, go hustle.

How old are you sef? undecided
ayam 10.. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by mikejj(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
cheesy grin..na just pikin u want..

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
mikejj:
cheesy grin..na just pikin u want..
wetin again you wan make i want oga?
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Martinez19(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
A real shocker.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Orgym(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Breezy90(m): 12:08am On Aug 12, 2018
Op say he is contributing only his watery sperm, your sperm too is a broke ass,low quality grin grin
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 12, 2018
Breezy90:
Op say he is contributing only his watery sperm, your sperm too is a broke ass,low quality grin grin
man dey suffer no be small my brother. The brokeness carry all my body join.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

i don't know your problem though buh i've seen it cannot be easily solved. God be with you.
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
I know my post triggered something/somewhere really really bad on/in you. Buh like i said earlier God will help you. I'm broke because i choosed to, it only takes a few mins and few calls to stand on my feet. And i'm sure my brokeness right now is by far better than your riches. Ms Dopemu.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:50am On Aug 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
I know my post triggered something/somewhere really really bad on/in you. Buh like i said earlier God will help you. I'm broke because i choosed to, it only takes a few mins and few calls to stand on my feet. And i'm sure my brokeness right now is by far better than your riches. Ms Dopemu.

Oh, so you can be this articulate?
You better go and make money! undecided

No one cares about that Epistle you wrote there.
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:51am On Aug 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
i don't know your problem though buh i've seen it cannot be easily solved. God be with you.

May God be with You, my guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady With Massive Bo-obs Attempts To Break The Internet As She Shows... / The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! / What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.