Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Error thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Error thread (4017 Views)

How To Rectify"this Site Can't Be Reach" Error On Hesgoal / Help I'm Getting An Error When Trying To Withdraw From My Paypal / There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error thread by Oluwaferanmi90: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
deleted

1 Like

Re: Error thread by EkoErrands: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Don't be fooled. Sex is money and money is Sex.

Did you read that? If you like read it from the front or from the back...it sounds the same and it's true.

22 Likes

Re: Error thread by Olalan(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
The man might not have any alterior motive for giving her so much maybe an uncommon likeness he has for her which is rare thou........
BTW to trust her you have to reiterate the importance of openness and truth from her to keep the relationship going...... you said she loving caring and supportive very few guys have her type so give her the benefit of doubt

2 Likes

Re: Error thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
You've broken up with her. What answer again are you looking for?

Your chic had been cheating on you in the worst way possible in the sense that you know the guy. Sorry man, move forward.

1 Like

Re: Error thread by mikejj(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
bro u know whats best for you..sit down and talk to yourself. know exactly what you want..that man is sowing a seed in her life,and the day he comes asking for sex do you think she will refuse?that's if they have not been seeing each other behind your back and she don't want to tell you the truth... know what u want!!and imagine how its will be like if d worse happen..

2 Likes

Re: Error thread by fk001(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Edit your write up if you want to make FP.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Error thread by hisgrace090: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
There are people out there who have vowed to touch peoples life positively to the glory of God.
Re: Error thread by pocohantas(f): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
And I see no reason why any man will be spending on a lady without getting anything in return in this economy.

The fact that you and so many guys always think men like this do not exist, only goes a long way in showing how majority of you are.

You're not the standard. There are good people out there.
Maybe you should visit that Nairaland thread on the kindest gesture from strangers wink.

That said, you have broken up with her, make everybody rest.

By the way, how old are you two? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Error thread by coolcharm(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
This op sef.

Ask yourself, why has she been hiding the source of the gifts she receives from him?

To the extent of telling you lies that they are from her dad?

If she lied to you and kept refreshing the lies all these years, why should you believe her now?

Honesty and accountability are important ingredients in any relationship

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Error thread by Bluezy13(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nay, you under reacted.

2 Likes

Re: Error thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
There's more to this storycheesy. Maybe ur girlfriend has secretly agreed to marry this guy after she graduates and this might be the reason the man has taken fully over her finances. Yes some guys might help a lady or someone in need once in a while..nothing to dat. But that one random guy will be paying a girl's house rent monthly or yearly,buy her new phones every three months and pay her school fees just like out just because he feels like it...hmm. I know for sure he's not a philantropistcheesy. Buy the way does he not have responsibilities? Im no get parents or younger ones wey he dey look after? Bros op its either this ur girlfriend hoodwink dis guy with lies dat she will marry him or d guy dey chop ur baby steady without u knowing.shine ur eyecheesy.

9 Likes

Re: Error thread by Oluwaferanmi90: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
pocohantas:

The fact that you and so many guys always think men like this do not exist, only goes a long way in showing how majority of you are.

Maybe you should visit that Nairaland thread on the kindest gesture from strangers wink.

Never claimed the standard, I reach out to people around me too (ladies most times) asking nothing in return.
But this has been going on for over two years and still counting, not a small amount each time he sends and kept a total secret, do the strangers with kind gestures on nairaland do that too??
And the question is a result of her reaction to the breakup, so rest
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Error thread by samysmoothfresh: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
List showing the order of importance of the following

1) God

2) family

3) you

4) your hommie

5) yourself

6) your phone

7) your atm

cool your enemy

9) 'em hoes

In summary, never never ever ever put your life in danger because of s'me hoe

your first experience with the cultist niggie should teach you something

you did the right thing dumping the leech

1 Like

Re: Error thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
There are people out there who have vowed to touch peoples life positively to the glory of God.
so buying phone for one girl and sponsoring her in school when its obvious her parents can do dat with ease na touching life ba?cheesy everyday we see on tv about ppl earnestly begging for money for kidney transplant and many of these ppl die when nobody answers them.but one man go throw 500k at one girl with probably no need any help and we call dat doin it to d glory of God?cheesy.. Ok oo i don hear.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Error thread by lilmax(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
you are the type of guy that sees a guy helping a lady without anything in return as a fool, you are so fcked up that you see yourself in every guy out there

oga learn your lesson and face front

the relationship you had with her is childish,and you do not have a MAN aura which made her misbehave

your girl lacks mental independence hence your girl's inability to be contented with what she has
she's also a selfish person and a liar

so bros thank heavens you broke up with her

1 Like

Re: Error thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
mikejj:
bro u know whats best for you..sit down and talk to yourself. know exactly what you want..that man is sowing a seed in her life,and the day he comes asking for sex do you think she will refuse?that's if they have not been seeing each other behind your back and she don't want to tell you the truth... know what u want!!and imagine how its will be like if d worse happen..
as if she for tell op say she dey sleep wit d guycheesy.if d guy is so kind why not sow a seed in both the life of op and d girlfriendcheesy.
Re: Error thread by victorian(f): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
lefulefu:
There's more to this storycheesy. Maybe ur girlfriend has secretly agreed to marry this guy after she graduates and this might be the reason the man has taken fully over her finances. Yes some guys might help a lady or someone in need once in a while..nothing to dat. But that one random guy will be paying a girl's house rent monthly or yearly,buy her new phones every three months and pay her school fees just like out just because he feels like it...hmm. I know for sure he's not a philantropistcheesy. Buy the way does he not have responsibilities? Im no get parents or younger ones wey he dey look after? Bros op its either this ur girlfriend hoodwink dis guy with lies dat she will marry him or d guy dey chop ur baby steady without u knowing.shine ur eyecheesy.

So true!

The man will even end up marrying her.

He's protecting his investment and school boyfriend is still asking questions.

My friend has similar story as well.. She ended up marrying the other guy who's spending more on her, immediately after her youth service.
Her school boyfriend almost went crazy with the breakup, after call up letter to service. But shes now married to the other guy. He even owns a house in lekki, shes now a landlady at age 23. Well taken care of, her husband dotes on her .. While the school bf is done with youth service searching for job In his mum's house.
You can see the difference. And moreover she's on the big side, then also looks older than her age. Maybe that's why she chose to marry immediately and discard school love.

She had to choose the available over I love you. They both love her anyways undecided

So op, just move on Biko..
If she ends up bn yours? Thank God .. But if not? Move on.

2 Likes

Re: Error thread by oyoni(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Preparing the lamb for the slaughter...

2 Likes

Re: Error thread by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
Oluwaferanmi90:

Never claimed the standard, I reach out to people around me too (ladies most times) asking nothing in return.
But this has been going on for over two years and still counting, not a small amount each time he sends and kept a total secret, do the strangers with kind gestures on nairaland do that too??
And the question is a result of her reaction to the breakup, so rest
thanks

Guy, men have done that and more for women/people without asking anything in return. If it were a woman, would you be so bothered as to how long it has been going on?

The issue here is your girlfriend lied, she kept it away from you, she doesn't learn from her lessons and she isn't contented with what she has. Going by the past experience with her ex, I see a naive lady, who has no respect for her man/relationship.

You are the only one that knows her well enough. After telling you to kick her out, we would all logout and continue chatting with our own lovers, while you brood and look at you guys pictures with teary eyes. Analyse the whole thing without bias, if you really think she is cheating, go ahead with the break-up. If you are still having doubts, which is obvious going by this thread, call her and tell her your mind. Be firm in stating what you want henceforth. If she can't abide, she can bounce, if she flops again, you can bounce.

3 Likes

Re: Error thread by zicoraads: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Guy, men have done that and more for women/people without asking anything in return. If it were a woman, would you be so bothered as to how long it has been going on?

The issue here is your girlfriend kept it away from you, she doesn't learn from her lessons and she isn't contented with what she has.

You are the only one that knows her well enough. After telling you to kick her out, we would all logout and continue chatting with our own lovers, while you brood and look at you guys pictures with teary eyes. Analyse the whole thing without bias, if you really think she is cheating, go ahead with the break-up. If you are still having doubts, which is obvious going by this thread, call her and tell her your mind. Be firm in stating what you want henceforth. If she can't abide, she can bounce, if she flops again, you can bounce.

grin kiss lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Error thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
victorian:

So true!

The man will even end up marrying her.

He's protecting his investment and school boyfriend is still asking questions.

My friend has similar story as well.. She ended up marrying the other guy who's spending more on her, immediately after her youth service.
Her school boyfriend almost went crazy with the breakup, after call up letter to service. But shes now married to the other guy. He even owns a house in lekki, shes now a landlady at age 23. Well taken care of, her husband dotes on her .. While the school bf is done with youth service searching for job In his mum's house.
You can see the difference. And moreover she's on the big side, then also looks older than her age. Maybe that's why she chose to marry immediately and discard school love.

She had to choose the available over I love you. They both love her anyways undecided

So op, just move on Biko..
If she ends up bn yours? Thank God .. But if not? Move on.
how many campus relationships in naija end up in marriage?.....very very few of them.in most cases u will see a campus babe dating a campus guy from hundred level and after graduation they will break up and the girl will go and marry a total stranger just because the total stranger is financially stable.i just dey laugh at male undergraduates wey dey carry university relationship 4 head cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Error thread by victorian(f): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
lefulefu:

how many campus relationships in naija end up in marriage?.....very very few of them.in most cases u will see a campus babe dating a campus guy from hundred level and after graduation they will break up and the girl will go and marry a total stranger just because the total stranger is financially stable.i just dey laugh at male undergraduates wey dey carry university relationship 4 head cheesy.

Smiles, true..

So true.

1 Like

Re: Error thread by RevenGeMission: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Without asking anything in return YET

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Error thread by cenaman(m): 3:09am On Aug 12, 2018
if u really want to knw d truth about the said man, go to the market buy a clay pot, 3 native eggs, with white chalk, white wraper and live fowl. luk for red rag or rope tie it round the clay pot, slaughter the fowl use d blood to sprinkle around the pot, then draw 3 vertical lines with the chalk place the pot in d middle line, each egg should be on those lines. (less i forget make sure there is water and fresh palm branch inside the pot) tie the white wraper (while doing this make sure she will come around) once she step her foot into ur room lock d door behind her (she do be shock but don't be carried away by her reaction, make it look real) then ask her to tell u the truth about the said man or u re going 2 make her go mad. my brother with wat she see in ur house she wil tell u everything including the once u don't even ask her. if it happen she is really cheating on u with the man or another person u knw wat to do. but if she is not cheating, after all the drama let her knw it was fake. thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Error thread by hisgrace090: 4:07am On Aug 12, 2018
lefulefu:
so buying phone for one girl and sponsoring her in school when its obvious her parents can do dat with ease na touching life ba?cheesy everyday we see on tv about ppl earnestly begging for money for kidney transplant and many of these ppl die when nobody answers them.but one man go throw 500k at one girl with probably no need any help and we call dat doin it to d glory of God?cheesy.. Ok oo i don hear.

All I'm too sure is that there is always two side to a coin, an intention is either good or bad and the man action is not left out.
Re: Error thread by Next2Bezee(m): 4:21am On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

By the way, how old are you two? Students? cheesy

I'm sure that even you don't belive the rubbish you just typed.

A man spending 100's of thousands on a girl without getting anything in return? Even the girl's father won't be that stupid.

If her claims were true, then the girl wouldn't have lied; therefore, we can easily conclude that she's just sorry that she got caught.

Why would a pastor from another state neglect his spouse and send all that money to the OP's ex? The phoney god of man must be getting something in return for investing his congregation's tithe on a girl.

To the OP: You're a smart guy for immediately dumping her. You didn't overeact, so don't take her back. She lied to you for 2 years. If you do take her back, she won't change. She'll only be smarter in her dealings and try not to get caught.

Keep your distance from her. You have just 1 life to live, so don't waste anymore of it with a cheat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Error thread by pocohantas(f): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

I'm sure that even you don't belive the rubbish you just typed.

A man spending 100's of thousands on a girl without getting anything in return? Even the girl's father won't be that stupid.

If her claims were true, then the girl wouldn't have lied; therefore, we can easily conclude that she's just sorry that she got caught.

Why would a pastor from another state neglect his spouse and send all that money to the OP's ex? The phoney god of man must be getting something in return for investing his congregation's tithe on a girl.

Yes, I believe the rubbish I typed. If you weren't in so much a hurry to attack, you would have seen I am speaking of generally. Not OP's peculiar situation.

I know most men would never help a woman without wanting to sleep with her. That's why even after taking a lady on a date, they don't understand why she won't wanna follow them home to rumble under the sheets. There are still men that don't act that way, if this man is one of them, I can't be so sure, but they exist.

The fact that it's men arguing and countering this is coolgrin. Hopefully if tomorrow I say no man would ever help a woman tremendously without having other motives, no one will call me a feminist. I will just refer them to this thread grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Error thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
hisgrace090:

All I'm too sure is that there is always two side to a coin, an intention is either good or bad and the man action is not left out.
there must be a motive when a man starts spending heavily on a girl he just met. If he wants to be kind there are ppl in the hospital earnestly looking for help and orphans looking for someone to sponsor them. Dem no go gree spend on such oo. Na to put one slay queen with hourglass figure on allowance and we go believe such a man is jus being kind?cheesy. Abeg make we no decieve ourselvescheesy.
Re: Error thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, I believe the rubbish I typed. If you weren't in so much a hurry to attack, you would have seen I am speaking of generally. Not OP's peculiar situation.

I know most men would never help a woman without wanting to sleep with her. That's why even after taking a lady on a date, they don't understand why she won't wanna follow them home to rumble under the sheets. There are still men that don't act that way, if this man is one of them, I can't be so sure, but they exist.

The fact that it's men arguing and countering this is coolgrin. Hopefully if tomorrow I say no man would ever help a woman tremendously without having other motives, no one will call me a feminist. I will just refer them to this thread grin grin grin.
Re: Error thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Even James Hardley Chase in Trusted Like the Fox said,' Nobody is kind these days except he got iron in the fire'. Na nigeria we dey oo. Any man dat start putting a young lady on regular allowance its either he wants to marry dat girl or maybe roll in the sack with her. In migeria there's this general believe that when u as a man has dat financial power on a woman she falls under yur control. Why do u think some men wen dem know dat d girl wey dem dey eye..d babe guy is not well off they start using money to hit on hercheesy.

1 Like

Re: Error thread by mikejj(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
lefulefu:
as if she for tell op say she dey sleep wit d guycheesy.if d guy is so kind why not sow a seed in both the life of op and d girlfriendcheesy.
...i taya oo.i dey hate dis kind ehn

Re: Error thread by eezeribe(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

By the way, how old are you two? Students? cheesy
You are correct, but you don't have to blame most people that have that mindset, it is because most of these men that give cheerfully to ladies "without asking for anything in return", would not even give one naira or one rand to their fellow men.
In such cases, the rationale behind the one sided giving would always be questioned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter / Who Else Has Noticed This? / Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.