Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Wife Lied About Her Genotype - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (66870 Views)

My Wife Lied To Me / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by victorian(f): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2018
OrangeDream:
Hummmm.. This is serious.What has always ring on my head is that, where will i find another like her? This is another major fear in me. What about child bearing? She's had one through CS. What are the chances left with her? How does it go with them please. Sorry, i will be asking alot more questions and i really don't feel comfortable disclosing everything online. May i have your contact please? Or let you have mine?.

No probs.

Type you email here. I will reply.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
NoToPile:

You are the second Nigerian I am hearing is AB, I did some research about it some years back because one guy that wanted to marry me was AB and I amo AS. I couldn't really get anything conclusive( the relationship didn't get to grow so I didn't bother asking around any more) except that the AB genotype is not really common among us here.

You should ask an hematologist.

For you and godfrey01 and any other confused person( confused about AB AS etc) - what you do when donating blood is blood grouping and cross matching. That one shows whether your blood group is A B AB or O.
When getting married you do genotyping- AA AS or SS or AA AC or SC
They are two very different things, done for very different reasons. There is also Rh factor positive or negative but that is beyond the scope of this post grin.
godfrey01, dear when your girlfriend is AS,you are either also AS, or AA or SS
AB is NOT the comparator here, that is for a different thing. Go and do a genotyping now. You already know your blood group, but clearly not your genotype

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by bluefilm: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is why foolish men should not be allowed to marry.

Since I was born till now I don dey old, I never hear say genotype dey change.

But since you were such a fool to believe that genotype can actually change, then enjoy the change you voted for.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by TheKingIsHere: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
aonag:
Is it only in Africa or nigeria this AS SS thing happens? I have not seen oyibo person suffering from this... can someone help out please?

Blacks are prone to the SS genotype unlike the whites. You can check Google for more details
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by TheKingIsHere: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
xcelentattitude:
Just seek God's will about the matter. But be rest assured that there is nothing God cannot do. I have heard several testimonies whereby he changed SS to AA. God will help you.

God has done his part by exposing the lying demonic wife and parents by making the first child SS. It is now left for the OP to do his own part.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by TheKingIsHere: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Shampoo77:
Hmmmm, sorry dear.. I did my genotype test and I was told am AA even though I have a very strong feeling that I was AA. My wife went for test and she AS and we agreed to get married, few days to marriage church ask us to go for test only for the result stating I am AS... We both told ourselves the implications and agreed to go ahead with the marriage, God so kind and merciful our children are both AA. My Bro the decision is up to you.

Let her know that she will contribute 50% of the baby's medical check up.she and her family MUST sign agreement with you on the boy's medical upkeep because they were cause of it. And avoid any form of intercourse with her till you get advice from a medical expert. Above all ask God for his grace to carry the

Both of ur children are actually AA because you're AA not AS. The first test you did was right.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by TheKingIsHere: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
wallymore:
The girl and her family are not trying at all... though the girl luv u soo much. She soo self fish because she does not want to trade u with any1. Continue with her she can still give u AA by surprise... believe me. But na she go suffer ham pass.
Bullshiit angry

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by godfrey01(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
merahki:

For you and godfrey01 and any other confused person( confused about AB AS etc) - what you do when donating blood is blood grouping and cross matching. That one shows whether your blood group is A B AB or O.
They are two very different things, done for very different reasons. There is also Rh factor positive or negative but that is beyond the scope of this post grin.
AB is NOT the comparator here, that is for a different thing. Go and do a genotyping now. You already know your blood group, but clearly not your genotype

thank you for the correction. will do that when the right time come...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
victorian:

No probs.

Type you email here. I will reply.
seyi723@gmail.com
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by victorian(f): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
OrangeDream:
seyi723@gmail.com

OK.

Will send a mail to your inbox Tmrw..
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by othenok(f): 12:42am On Aug 14, 2018
1stCitizen:
OP,

Firstly let me say I am very sorry you are going through this. Sometimes life throws some strange challenges at us. The important thing is how we deal with these challenges. Your wife needs you now more than ever. We are fallible, you, your wife, me and everyone on this forum.

I want to believe that you were in a situation where you wanted the truth to be false(We have all been there) and the so called bullies helped you do that. Such is the trick of the heart. No one is to blame here as this is no time for that. The only innocent person here is the little child whom I believe will grow to make you both proud.

Be the man and make a plan for his care. Fate deals people worse daily.

I tell you what. AA and AA marrying have resulted in the birth of children with learning disabilities, rare genetic disorders and bone marrow cancer, so accept the reality on ground like a man you are and stop the self pity.

Send me a PM so we can talk this through. If I am not mistaken,there are tests available to check the genotype of a foetus so early termination can be considered. Do not break your home over this my man.Stay blessed

Let me understand you better, you are advising him to continue with a marriage based on falsehood and to crown it all, spill innocent blood that never asked to be brought into the sham of a relationship? You believe this marriage is worth more than the several lives that would be terminated? Lord have mercy!
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by othenok(f): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2018
1stCitizen:
OP,

Firstly let me say I am very sorry you are going through this. Sometimes life throws some strange challenges at us. The important thing is how we deal with these challenges. Your wife needs you now more than ever. We are fallible, you, your wife, me and everyone on this forum.

I want to believe that you were in a situation where you wanted the truth to be false(We have all been there) and the so called bullies helped you do that. Such is the trick of the heart. No one is to blame here as this is no time for that. The only innocent person here is the little child whom I believe will grow to make you both proud.

Be the man and make a plan for his care. Fate deals people worse daily.

I tell you what. AA and AA marrying have resulted in the birth of children with learning disabilities, rare genetic disorders and bone marrow cancer, so accept the reality on ground like a man you are and stop the self pity.

Send me a PM so we can talk this through. If I am not mistaken,there are tests available to check the genotype of a foetus so early termination can be considered. Do not break your home over this my man.Stay blessed

"Please I need to understand you better, you are advising him to continue with a marriage based on falsehood and to crown it all, spill innocent blood that never asked to be brought into the sham of a relationship? You believe this marriage is worth more than the several lives that would be terminated? Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by NoToPile: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2018
merahki:

Bros I know about blood group and genotype

The persons blood group is B+, genotype AB.

So I know exactly what I am saying, maybe godferey was talking about blood group and he mentioned genotype I can't say but I was talking about genotype.

In actual fact there's AB genotype, I found out when I googled that time.

Cheers.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Ganjafama(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2018
OrangeDream:
Hummmm.. This is serious.What has always ring on my head is that, where will i find another like her? This is another major fear in me. What about child bearing? She's had one through CS. What are the chances left with her? How does it go with them please. Sorry, i will be asking alot more questions and i really don't feel comfortable disclosing everything online. May i have your contact please? Or let you have mine?.
Think with your head and not your heart bro. She was in a relationship with you and still went ahead to sleep with and get pregnant for another man and you say she loves you. You pity her. You don't love her. If I were you, I would have left her long ago.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 15, 2018
victorian:

OK.
Will send a mail to your inbox Tmrw..

Alright. Thanks
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 15, 2018
Ganjafama:
Think with your head and not your heart bro. She was in a relationship with you and still went ahead to sleep with and get pregnant for another man and you say she loves you. You pity her. You don't love her. If I were you, I would have left her long ago.
This is what everyone keep telling me. Truth is, i don't think i pity her. I love her.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by MarieSucre(f): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Slurity:
You sound bittered though, what is the mean of .... and it seems children are important to you?. Have you help the man in need help by anyway through your needless hatred for his wife. You really sound unlovable.

It means that if children are not important to him and he still loves her, he might forgive her and stay but if children are important to him then there is not point reconciling with her, sorry he must secure his happiness first.

I sound unlovable because I stated facts about this whole silly marriage craze you propel push on women loool. This is just the beginning. Keep using marriage to guilt women, many more desperate stories will grace the front page of nairaland.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by armyofone(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Then follow your hearts my friend. It's one life to live - live yours with the person you love.

OrangeDream:
This is what everyone keep telling me. Truth is, i don't think i pity her. I love her.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Aremolekunowo(m): 12:35am On Aug 17, 2018
I really appreciates everyone that has contributed advice, lashes,rebukes, pity etc...may God bless u all. The following are my points, view and decisions;
1.as at the time this thing happen I was not well informed about the danger of genotype error I only know its not proper for as and as to marry because of (sickle cell issues)
2.my mother in-law later owned up that she took my name to different mountain and prophets to change my decision spiritually when I said I was not marring her daughter again.
3.I went to different doctor's when my in-law said they were both AA gene. and their daughter can't be AS and the doctors affirmed it
4. I was convinced when they show me the result that reads AA
5.I accept my foolishness by believing in deception and manipulations
6.The real reason I named him Ikechukwu...when I was in IBO land (Ohaja village in Awgu LGA Enugu state) for six years the people really love me and took good care of me and I love them too I also grew up together with them in Akure. when my son was born an IBO woman took the delivery here in Lagos,that same day I named him Ikechukwu, Ayodele, korede,king/Oba. but every body choose to call him Ikechukwu.
7.Each time I take him to hospital for treatment makes me very sad, for the pains and the money going down d drains.
8.this year alone I have taken him to hospital 5 times all my savings are gone, as my wife is not working and business is dull, I am just praying to God that he will not have any crises now as I am in a panic mode because of cash crunch
9.the love I have for her have disappeared to thin air, and shame has made my in-laws keep off from me and my family.
10.I expose my story so that anyone that read it and the comment's will surely learn from it and avoid my kind of error
This is now now my decision, my house rent(mini flat) expired this August as a matter of fact I told her am not renewing the rent for their is no money for it at the moment. In about 2 month time, two of us will have to go a separate way.For at least 3 years.
God will help me in taking care of the financial aspects.
Within the 3 years, if God help me and turn me millionaires, we can come back again or if her God help her too and change her genotype to AA. I will accepts her but if nothing of such happens,then to your tent oh Israel.
am writing this with tears in my eye for I love my boy soo much.
in case you have any private advice or help for me pls contact me on vinctay2003@yahoo.com or 08025863159 . yours in naira land. thanks God bless you all. Victor I. O. Thanks all.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by NoToPile: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Aremolekunowo:
I really appreciates everyone that has contributed advice, lashes,rebukes, pity etc...may God bless u all. The following are my points, view and decisions;
1.as at the time this thing happen I was not well informed about the danger of genotype error I only know its not proper for as and as to marry because of (sickle cell issues)
2.my mother in-law later owned up that she took my name to different mountain and prophets to change my decision spiritually when I said I was not marring her daughter again.
3.I went to different doctor's when my in-law said they were both AA gene. and their daughter can't be AS and the doctors affirmed it
6.The real reason I named him Ikechukwu...when I was in IBO land (Ohaja village in Awgu LGA Enugu state) for six years the people really love me and took good care of me and I love them too I also grew up together with them in Akure. when my son was born an IBO woman took the delivery here in Lagos,that same day I named him Ikechukwu, Ayodele, korede,king/Oba. but every body choose to call him Ikechukwu.
7.Each time I take him to hospital for treatment makes me very sad, for the pains and the money going down d drains.
8.this year alone I have taken him to hospital 5 times all my savings are gone, as my wife is not working and business is dull, I am just praying to God that he will not have any crises now as I am in a panic mode because of cash crunch
9.the love I have for her have disappeared to thin air, and shame has made my in-laws keep off from me and my family.
10.I expose my story so that anyone that read it and the comment's will surely learn from it and avoid my kind of error
This is now now my decision, my house rent(mini flat) expired this August as a matter of fact I told her am not renewing the rent for their is no money for it at the moment. In about 2 month time, two of us will have to go a separate way.For at least 3 years.
Within the 3 years, if God help me and turn me millionaires, we can come back again or if her God help her too and change her genotype to AA. I will accepts her but if nothing of such happens,then to your tent oh Israel.
in case you have any private advice or help for me pls contact me on vinctay2003@yahoo.com or 08025863159 . yours in naira land. IBUKUN Victor GBADEBO. thanks God bless you all.

It is well with you bro.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Boss13: 6:09am On Aug 19, 2018
Aremolekunowo:
in case you have any private advice or help for me pls contact me on vinctay2003@yahoo.com or 08025863159 . yours in naira land. IBUKUN Victor GBADEBO. thanks God bless you all.

This is a sad tale. I feel for you, your baby and also your wife. She should have tried to work to relieve you off the financial pressure because her lies got you guys into this. I can see that money is the main factor for your decision and I completely understand you. Her Genotype would not change so forget that. However, please note that she is your wife and family and I’m surprised that your wife’s family had abandoned you in this time of crisis. You need all the support you can get.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by DaddyNimo(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2018
AA like us....na AS DEY RUSH!!!!! US.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by SugaryBelle(f): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Aremolekunowo:

You may quit your marriage if you wish to sir but don't abandon your child, keep striving and take care of him, I know a few carriers who are above 40 and doing well in life.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Promxy94(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Aremolekunowo:

Please take care of that boy, remember in any decision you take, don't despise that little boy, also know that he never created himself, because he is already suffering from the pains sequel to the ignorance, between you and your wife.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Lekan1o1: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
MrNipplesLover:
Between Men and Women, Who is the Devil?
this is wickedness. but I will still blame the OP cos he INTENTIONALLY fell into the woman's trap, which is not manly.

Bro how far, abeg I need one favour from u smiley
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by chibundu4235: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Too bad You should have cancelled the wedding plan immediately after the lab results was given to you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Bro how far, abeg I need one favour from u smiley

my brother, no vex sir. I think say I don reply you. pardon me.
wetin u wan me do for you cool
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Lekan1o1: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

my brother, no vex sir. I think say I don reply you. pardon me.
wetin u wan me do for you cool

Ok bro.
Abeg this is between me and u only we can do it fast her under few seconds.
I saw ur discussion with one guy on a topic abt one Amak girl, I beg bro can I get that gal control, pls I wan run her parol.
Na I'm make I quote u here so we can edit comments sherparly cheesy,
Abeg baba mi
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Ok bro.
Abeg this is between me and u only we can do it fast her under few seconds.
I saw ur discussion with one guy on a topic abt one Amak girl, I beg bro can I get that gal control, pls I wan run her parol.
Na I'm make I quote u here so we can edit comments sherparly cheesy,
Abeg baba mi

thieeeeeffffff!! grin grin

I was just pulling the guy legs ni ooh. I no know amaka kankan ooh.

bro, u be thief sha... grin grin

U fit DM her na... I know say na that her ass dey enter ur eyes.

try DM her.

grin
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Lekan1o1: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

thieeeeeffffff!! grin grin
I was just pulling the guy legs ni ooh. I no know amaka kankan ooh.
bro, u be thief sha... grin grin
U fit DM her na... I know day na that her ass dey enter ur eyes.
try DM her.
grin

Pulling my legs how, no I'm not that guy o.
Just wana do mine codedly , I no wan comment there, because e be like say the girl dey form high class judging from her comments, thats why I message u differently .
I PEmd her today she no reply.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Pulling my legs how, no I'm not that guy o.
Just wana do mine codedly , I no wan comment there, because e be like say the girl dey form high class judging from her comments, thats why I message differently .
I PEmd her today she no reply.

I said I was just pulling THE GUY's legs. not u.
I don't know about her, though. so, don't have much to say about her.
but I get one if u want a parole babe.

forget that amaka ooh, NL girls sabi form for Africa.

I hail u brah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mother Sees Nude Lady On Cartoon Network (Photo) / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.