Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

A Man Wishes You Understand This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Wishes You Understand This. (1343 Views)

10 Things Every Woman Wishes You Did During Sex / 5 Things Your Wife Wishes You Knew (but Might Never Tell You) / 10 Things Your Wife Wishes You Would Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Wishes You Understand This. by SirMichael1: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
A man gets called 'broke' a lot from ladies. A man tries to approach ladies but each time a man does... "I'm sorry, I can't date you", is the usual reply. A man asks, "Why?". "It's just that I have so much on me, you can't afford me. I'm truly sorrow, I can't date you, a broke guy".

A man is pissed, sad and in all his overwhelming flow of emotion, a man become determined and decides to work his ass out. Eventually, a man makes enough money to the desire of most ladies.

Now, a man wants to settle down with a wife, he has his requests which are the following.

1. A fair, curvy and a lady of average height

2. Intelligent, smart, hardworking and wise.

3. A lady not beyond 26 (after dating, perhaps a year, there's still years to look fresh after marriage)

4. A loyal and a faithful lady

5. A neat lady

6. A lady of good manners, understanding, obedient and loving.

Will it be right that anyone think him stupid? I mean, you gave me your terms, I give you mine. Is there really a need to tell me to go create myself those personalities in a lady?

A man has asked so should he be given what he's asked for not some folks telling him to become a creator. A man is a man not a God.

A man wishes you understand. Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by samysmoothfresh: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
"this" understood! smiley
Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by SirMichael1: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
"this" understood! smiley

Good. smiley
Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
You had to create a topic out of that guy's opinion?

Now, I know better. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

wink
Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by SirMichael1: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Did you just know that you must study very carefully in order to understand people?

Do not think you know someone by believing what he/she says. Anyone. Everyone.

wink

Do

Fixed!
Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
SirMichael1:

Do

Fixed!
Did.
Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Did you just know that you must study very carefully in order to understand people?

Do not think you know someone by believing what he/she says. Anyone. Everyone.

wink

Grammarnazi1. Could you enunciate a little further, please?

1 Like

Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by SirMichael1: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Except you know something that I dont, you know nothing. Nothing lady.

Don't think you've got me all figured out. I don't even understand myself well enough.
Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by SirMichael1: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Did.

It's pointless.
Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
SirMichael1:

It's pointless.

Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Grammarnazi1. Could you enunciate a little further, please?
I'm sorry I don't want to get more involved.
Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:55am On Aug 12, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I'm sorry I don't want to get more involved.

You have to. Continue what you ignited.
Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:59am On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:

Except you know something that I dont, you know nothing. Nothing lady.

Don't think you've got me all figured out. I don't even understand myself well enough.

From the little of my understanding, I can contain the whole of your ignorance. I've got you figured out, clearer, much more than yourself and that's why you don't understand yourself. I see no difference between you and Elder001.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 12, 2018
Good points.

Nobody can decide my choices for me or decisions
Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

From the little of my understanding, I can contain the whole of your ignorance. I've got you figured out, clearer, much more than yourself and that's why you don't understand yourself. I see no difference between you and Elder001.

In what way is this young man's post or his personality correlates to me?

I don't understand myself? So, you understand me more than myself?

Sometime back i saw a post of yours which i classified as “a mixture of maturity and intelligence” in a thread ,I went through your profile and thereafter decided to make you a pen-friend.

You returned the gesture by insulting my personality not this once but twice.
I blame myself for trying to socialize with people who don't share the same ideologies with me, the fault is on me.

We've literally passed this stage years back and we are still learning (not referring to you) . Everything is a phase itself.

I don't know you in person and don't wish to but I would never say utterly ridiculous, mean and absurd things to you.

Now, if you're a not a kid like I think, you should be able to get my message from this post.

Thank you.
Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hoo ho o! Please help me tell them
Re: A Man Wishes You Understand This. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

In what way is this young man's post or his personality correlates to me?

I don't understand myself? So, you understand me more than myself?

Sometime back i saw a post of yours which i classified as “a mixture of maturity and intelligence” in a thread ,I went through your profile and thereafter decided to make you a pen-friend.

You returned the gesture by insulting my personality not this once but twice.
I blame myself for trying to socialize with people who don't share the same ideologies with me, the fault is on me.

We've literally passed this stage years back and we are still learning (not referring to you) . Everything is a phase itself.

I don't know you in person and don't wish to but I would never say utterly ridiculous, mean and absurd things to you.

Now, if you're a not a kid like I think, you should be able to get my message from this post.

Thank you.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Students go crazy as "Madea" makes a surprise appearance and twerks. / How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.