Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t (10183 Views)

My Husband Is Irresponsible, Beats Me And My Parents – Woman Tells Court / R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! / I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by whiteroses(f): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
agabaI23:

Where have you been? wink

I actually struggled to get his point. May be we have to get his husbands side before we all respond. Rubbish! It is ok that the woman may not be perfect as she has demonstrated but then going after every Eve that changed  clothing under your roof to the extent of trying your baby is sickly.
i got engaged went n lived in nijja for a while.
that man nees help seriously and the woman needs more investigation so she can be sure
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by paddylo1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2010
I didn't catch my husband with my baby, all I know is that there are strong evidences that she is being frequently despoiled but dont know who and how. To me, since the H.help has been refusing him, he now turned to baby for satisfaction,that's is my logical conclusion.

What about u why didnt he turn to u for satisfaction?

How can turning to the baby for satisfaction be the logical conclusion,that doesnt make sense  

Plus why dont u take your baby to a doctor
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by agabaI23(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2010
BTW poster, are you sure that your is sister is not the one who cried out in this post last year?
She said that they from Edo state and she talked about a baby as well.
I am in love with my sister's husband

She probably listened the voice of nairalanders and ran away.

This happened when you went to a training course in Abuja.

The lady in question was also a carrier woman like you. hmmmmm!
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by yemmydavid(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2010
i think i have read this story somewhere before now. not trying to discredit your story anyways
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Tuyis: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2010
Take your baby and run as fast as your legs can carry you. You might be living with a dangerous sexual predator!
When it comes to your baby, it's better to be safe than sorry.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by agabaI23(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2010
whiteroses:

i got engaged went n lived in nijja for a while.
that man nees help seriously and the woman needs more investigation so she can be sure
You mean that the man you got engaged to needs help?[size=4pt](jokes)[/size]

Congrats anyway
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Chiddysville(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ Agaba123,

my point is, judging from her statement, she confessed seeing mucus on her daughter's pubic area even after leaving her husband's  house but instead of focusing her energy on knowing what is really going on with her child, she was busy talking about how she's going to deal with a husband she's suspecting of infidelity.  This shows that her so called love even for her daughter is suspect. In addition, i believe she has been having a running battle with her husband for sometime even before the infidelity issue came up and she's using using the unsubstantiated allegations to play the victim card.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by whiteroses(f): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2010
@agaba123 lol tanks
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by lysaa(f): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2010
Your Husband is Ishan? Those ppl are strong o. Babes there might be a curse over his head causing him to do these things and if his family takes side with him then it proves it's a family curse. He needs divine intevention. . [i]killing [/i]him won't make everything right but worsen the whole situation.

I think u should try to investigate more on who is despoiling ur daughter carefully. Find out if ur husband had been checking on her at the creche Or how regularly he'd been spending time with her elsewhere.

This is pathetic. I pray this doesn't distort the psyche of this innocent child. Pls take it easy. .God that has begun this exposition will continue to unfold all that pertains to this matter. I like the strength u've demonstrated so far just keep that head up.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Roliks09: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ poster, I noticed certain discrepancies in your tale and I hope u arent feeding us lies or directing a nollywood film which you are looking for a suitable end to.
That being said, I'll say u divorce him if u find out all these are true. People out here clamoring for you applying wisdom and saving your marriage must be disillusioned. He threw ur marriage away when he first harboured thoughts, not even the actions of committing adultery. As for ur daughter, what the hell is she still doing around him and in the day care. Its going to have SERIOUS consequences on her life. Kids rememba stuffs, and it may spoil her forever. I've been molested, and I know wassup.

As for him threatening u wheneva u come late, its his tactics to prevent u from seeing the real devil- HIM!
I wish u all the best.
and yeah, someone said maybe its cos u're denying him sex. OMG! I cant believe the wickedness in this world, cos its only that that'll make someone rationalize these act of even higher degree of wickedness.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by gidson12(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2010
Speechless
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by OAM4J: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2010
influentia:

@ chaircover, thanks for your concern, when I first noticed I  took her to 2 different  hospitals but they werent so sure all they said was that the hymen was still intact. they couldn't rule out the possibility of manipulation etc I doubt if it's the H.help cos they are hardly alone and again it started before she came. I planed on taking her today for proper/general check up.

@mothers in the house is it normal for mucus to be found in a child's p.area I saw this yesterday too and it was my hussy that picked her up from school.

[size=14pt]ARE YOU OK?[/size]

You noticed mucus on your child private area and you are here asking if it is normal? What is wrong with you? The best of doctors and medical lab experts should have gotten an answer by now.

It is like you are more concerned about your husband cheating on you than your daughter's safety. May be he has failed as an husband and a father, but you are already failing as a mother.

@Chaircover
Your children should be proud of you, cos I am.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Roliks09: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ poster, I noticed certain discrepancies in your tale and I hope u arent feeding us lies or directing a nollywood film which you are looking for a suitable end to.
That being said, I'll say u divorce him if u find out all these are true. People out here clamoring for you applying wisdom and saving your marriage must be disillusioned. He threw ur marriage away when he first harboured thoughts, not even the actions of committing adultery. As for ur daughter, what the hell is she still doing around him and in the day care. Its going to have SERIOUS consequences on her life. Kids rememba stuffs, and it may spoil her forever. I've been molested, and I know wassup.

As for him threatening u wheneva u come late, its his tactics to prevent u from seeing the real devil- HIM!
I wish u all the best.
and yeah, someone said maybe its cos u're denying him sex. OMG! I cant believe the wickedness   in this world, cos its only that that'll make someone rationalize these act of even higher degree of wickedness.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by influentia: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ hauler

I thought u said you moved the kid to a safe place, so how the hell did your husband manage to pick her up from school? You're telling fairy tales girl

@hauler, We left last night after work then the baby had come back from school

@agaba123
BTW poster, are you sure that your is sister is not the one who cried out in this post last year?
She said that they from Edo state and she talked about a baby as well.
I am in love with my sister's husband

She probably listened the voice of nairalanders and ran away.

This happened when you went to a training course in Abuja.

The lady in question was also a carrier woman like you. hmmmmm

@agaba123 No am not the lady being talked about in that sorry as I have never been to Abuja before. I also read that story too.

@Roliks09 I cant remeber deying him sex, at least he did complain about to me, so wot's his problem
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Chiddysville(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ poster, continue with your nollywood tale. it's getting interesting. feeling sorry for the gullible ones
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by influentia: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2010
Chiddysville:

@ poster, continue with your nollywood tale. it's getting interesting. feeling sorry for the gullible ones

what do u mean by nollyword story, if u dont have anything to contribute berra shut your trap.
U must think everyone is like u mheeeeeeeww

Roliks09:

That being said, I'll say u divorce him if u find out all these are true. People out here clamoring for you applying wisdom and saving your marriage must be disillusioned. He threw your marriage away when he first harboured thoughts, not even the actions of committing adultery. As for your daughter, what the hell is she still doing around him and in the day care. Its going to have SERIOUS consequences on her life. Kids rememba stuffs, and it may spoil her forever. I've been molested, and I know wassup.

I wish u all the best.
and yeah, someone said maybe its cos u're denying him sex. OMG! I cant believe the wickedness in this world, cos its only that that'll make someone rationalize these act of even higher degree of wickedness.

Pls point out the descripancies and I will clarify
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by agabaI23(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2010
Where is your baby? Has she been checked out by the medics?
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2010
influentia:

what do u mean by nollyword story, if u dont have anything to contribute berra shut your trap.

Pls point out the descripancies and I will clarify

Why are you still letting your husband pick your daughet up thereby leaving him alone with her    undecided

I think you have failed in your primary responsibility to protect your daughter. If she got abused again, even once after you noticed it for the first time then you are no different from your husby.

It's that little girl you shd be concerned about not how many p.u, ssies your husby is sticking it into!  undecided
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by gidson12(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2010
lysaa:

Your Husband is Ishan? Those ppl are strong o. Babes there might be a curse over his head causing him to do these things and if his family takes side with him then it proves it's a family curse. He needs divine intevention. . [i]killing [/i]him won't make everything right but worsen the whole situation.

I think u should try to investigate more on who is despoiling your daughter carefully. Find out if your husband had been checking on her at the creche Or how regularly he'd been spending time with her elsewhere.

This is pathetic. I pray this doesn't distort the psyche of this innocent child. Pls take it easy. .God that has begun this exposition will continue to unfold all that pertains to this matter. I like the strength u've demonstrated so far just keep that head up.
SO u're Edo girl.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Chiddysville(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2010
Quote from: Chiddysville on Today at 04:41:03 PM

i can now see how you lived with your imaginary husband in your fictional story. shameless harlot. you don't even know how to put stories together to make them real
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by gidson12(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
Chiddysville:

i can now see how you lived with your imaginary husband in your fictional story. shameless harlot. you don't even know how to put stories together to make them real
Hey wat re u copying n pasting like a newbie, u've being using this forum 4 some time now common how to use the 'insert quote' to reply a comment dey hard u, n beside, u're talking trash to make such a silly comment, nansense
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Chiddysville(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2010
Hey wat re u copying n pasting like a newbie, u've being using this forum 4 some time now common how to use the 'insert quote' to reply a comment dey hard u, n beside, u're talking trash to make such a silly comment, nansense

Is it not better for you to use your God given brain for once? What an elder does is to talk and you can tell a ripe corn by its look. The poster's made in nollywood's tale doesn't just add up. If only you can task your brain to go through the posts, you will discern that the health and well being of her daughter is not her primary concern. She is just trying to use the child to arouse sympathy in her fight with her husband over allegations of infidelity. In my journey on this earth, i've not seen where a person is busy chasing rats when his or her house is on fire. It is a shame that I pointed out to you the stars and all you saw was the tip of my finger. Wake up my son and try to always know the motive behind any allegation or story before joining the bandwagon.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Chiddysville(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2010

Is it not better for you to use your God given brain for once? What an elder does is to talk and you can tell a ripe corn by its look. The poster's made in nollywood's tale doesn't just add up. If only you can task your brain to go through the posts, you will discern that the health and well being of her daughter is not her primary concern. She is just trying to use the child to arouse sympathy in her fight with her husband over allegations of infidelity. In my journey on this earth, i've not seen where a person is busy chasing rats when his or her house is on fire. It is a shame that I pointed out to you the stars and all you saw was the tip of my finger. Wake up my son and try to always know the motive behind any allegation or story before joining the bandwagon.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by oyinda3(f): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2010
chiddysville are you the husband?

this topic is more about RAPE than casual cheating.
he has been raping young girls before ( househelps and her sister are victims!!!)these serve as evidence that the wicked man is capable of doing the same with a 1 year old. if he hasn't been raping other young girls, she wouldn't have suspected him.

so plz don't try to change the subject.
but I do agree that she could use better judgement and move out of the house. or call the police on him.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by minute(f): 1:15am On Jun 24, 2010
What kind of a woman and mother are you?? undecided undecided undecided

I would sleep in a tent with nothing than to let that happen to my

daughter. Just get her away from that situation before she suffers

anymore damage.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Chiddysville(m): 2:07am On Jun 24, 2010
chiddysville are you the husband?  

this topic is more about despoil than casual cheating.
he has been despoiling young girls before ( househelps and her sister are victims!!!)these serve as evidence that the wicked man is capable of doing the same with a 1 year old. if he hasn't been despoiling other young girls, she wouldn't have suspected him.

so plz don't try to change the subject.
but I do agree that she could use better judgement and move out of the house. or call the police on him.

@ Oyinda,

You're absolutely right , i'm not the husband. But i will not be so quick to judge someone i've not heard his own side of the story. That the husband has been despoiling young girls is still an allegation which has not been substantiated and further claiming he is despoiling their little girl without no evidence is simply ridiculous. In as much as i am not here to exonerate her husband, there are serious discrepancies any discerning mind will notice in her tale.

I am sorry not to have pleased you by not telling you what you want to hear (which is crucify him, crucify him )because even 'someone wey dey cry, dey see road'.
May be you'll take some time to ask her why she is so concerned about the so called girls her husband  allegedly despoiled without taking commensurate action in finding out what is going on with the daughter she claimed she loved so much. see part of her story below

here she is ready to kill because of an allegation against her hubby
I am burning inside right now, I want to set my husband ablaze and watch him burn to ashes before my very eyes but my conscience wont just allow me. Only last night  I discovered that my husband is a serial r.a.p.i.st, for now I don’t know wat to do.

quote below shows her hypocrisy in not really caring about her daughter
The worst of all now is that someone have been violating my babygirl of 1yr 4mths+. She stays in the crèche  while I work. It’s so obvious that I see hairs around her private and she sticks her hands inside once in a while. The baby is so intelligent that she does everything that is been done to her. She pours water on herself and tries to bath herself, tries to wash her mouth, eat etc and now she is sticking her hand inside her private, it means someone have been doing that to her also + the redness around the p.area.
Her crèche is an open place, only matured women works there and there are other children there. I have been telling my friends that I was going to confront them, they said it cant be possible that it’s only in my imagination. Now I believe it’s my husband’s handwork.

Her Real motive in using the little child to arouse sympathy? check this

Yeah he has to be disgraced if not for anything for all his threats that he will call a family meeting (both families) at every slightest provocation and that I need to confess wot I have been doing. there is no such time better than now. Not knowing that he has been using that as a cover up for his acts.

The newest house girl is still around and willing to testify before she leaves and funny enough her family members are ready to wage war against my hussy family in the village because we are all from the same place. I have put a call across to my mum she couldn't believe her ears, the girl will stay till end of month b4 she leaves and I have told her wot to when he dares her again.

Yes I have to get my facts right and my sister is ready to open up too. I have arranged with the girl to provoke a situation where my husband will want to bully her and then she will speak up and narrate the ordeal b4 his very presence.

My husband doesn't know any of  these for now, he doesn't even know the main reason for the fight last night but he is beginning to think the girl has told me something, even after smashing his head severally times and biting him he still knelt down and started begging forgiveness over 'nothing', I pretended all was well but I have my plans.

On post #35, the OP claimed this quote below
As it is now I dont even wanna see my husband, we haven't seen since yesterday and I am not picking his calls(over 100 calls). I have taken the house help and my baby to a safe place.

On being asked by chaircover whether she has taken the little girl to the hospital, this was her reply below

@ chaircover, thanks for your concern, when I first noticed I  took her to 2 different  hospitals but they werent so sure all they said was that the hymen was still intact. they couldn't rule out the possibility of manipulation etc I doubt if it's the H.help cos they are hardly alone and again it started before she came. I planed on taking her today for proper/general check up.

@mothers in the house is it normal for mucus to be found in a child's p.area I saw this yesterday too and it was my hussy that picked her up from school.

Oyinda, i believe from points above, you can now deduce the real objective of the poster. Not only is she a liar, she is simply a shameless and uncaring mother who doesn't really give a hoot about using her daughter to arouse sympathy in order to achieve her selfish objective of disgracing her husband despite the fact she has not heard his own side of the story. May be with more revelations, the husband might even be an angel compared with the poster. i rest my case
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by jidobaba(m): 2:53am On Jun 24, 2010
na wa for women o  grin ( and some guys too). See everybody hyperventilating over this largely fictional production. Which mother what thinks her baby has been sexually assaulted would have the time and 'presence' of mind to regale NLer's with the tale thereof, much less post such giddy, girlish reply as this:
influentia:

Pls point out the descripancies and I will  clarify
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by oyinda3(f): 3:29am On Jun 24, 2010
oya influentia, come here, go to ur husband and ask for forgiveness. wash his feet and cook him his favorite meal for the night. bring back ur maid into the house and don't forget to place ur daughter on his lap. what a sweet husband he is and what a wicked soul you are for haboring such negative suspicions on ur dear husband angry angry angry

chiddysville, u happy now? undecided
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Chiddysville(m): 3:48am On Jun 24, 2010
Oyinda, like i said earlier an elder only talks and i believe you are old enough to know a tree by its fruit.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by gidson12(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2010
Chiddysville:

hey look. If u dont know how to read n and understand i'll help u again. I'm not after the sence or point u're tryin 2 make in exposing the OP, go back and read this again if it made any sense
Chiddysville:

u were busy copyin' and pasting her comment together with urs, which made it look senseless. That is my point, Mr star pointer
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by texazzpete(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2010
1. There's really no conclusive evidence that the child has been sexually abused, but if it turns out that has happened,
2. The husband may be a rapist, but that doesn't mean that he's a pedophile.

I suggest the OP CONFIRM if the child has been abused first, then keep an open mind about who it may be if that turns out to be true.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by lysaa(f): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2010
gidson12:

SO u're Edo girl.
anything is possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arraigned For Pouring Garri On Policeman / Court Hears Kidnapper Evans’ Case Against Police On July 13 / 2 Yahoo Boys Sell Lagos Lagoon To American Based Business Man For N787million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.