Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply (12258 Views)

Meta Force Is A Biz U Need To Work Your Way To Earn In $ Well / What Biz To Do To Earn 200-300k A Month / I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by lilkech(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
biztip:

am all ears for ur suggestion. I can invest 400k if d idea is viable and ok

Sorry bro, I just went over your opening post again and saw you prohibited anything concerning crypto currencies which I wanted to talk about. I’m sure someone else might advise you better.

Good luck
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
lilkech:

Sorry bro, I just went over your opening post again and saw you prohibited anything concerning crypto currencies which I wanted to talk about. I’m sure someone else might advise you better.

Good luck
thanks
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
expert234:

Please what did it cost you?
close to 2m

1 Like

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by ochivic: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
biztip:

the constant light is not based on location. its solar systems i procured for myself. at first i wanted them just for entertainment and comfort but lately i have started thinking of how to generate money with it

Ok
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by ochivic: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
biztip:

the constant light is not based on location. its solar systems i procured for myself. at first i wanted them just for entertainment and comfort but lately i have started thinking of how to generate money with it

Ok, how much did you used to install it?
Let me see if I would opt for it
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
does it mean that when Nigeria eventually have a steady power supply DT we the youths won't know how to make maximum use of it. pls my people let d suggestions keep pouring. there might be other people in my shoes who can tap from this knowledge aside me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by skybluee: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
biztip:
hi all. no need for much talk. I need your suggestions on a biz I can start with my uninterrupted steady electricity in my house. for more than 2months since it was installed I never witnessed blackout. lately I started thinking about what I can use this electricity to do in order to generate some income too. my location is Onitsha in anambra state. ur suggestions are welcomed.

N/B : pls I don't want mlm, crytocurrencies. the biz can be online or offline. thanks in advance as u bring up ur suggestions
You can do sport trading not sport betting no any risk as whatever the scoreline is be it 0-0, 0-1, 1-0, 1-1, 2 -1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2, 3-3 etc you make money, you will withdraw your profit daily including same day you start click the signature below for full info.
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Ogboraph(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
biztip:
does it mean that when Nigeria eventually have a steady power supply DT we the youths won't know how to make maximum use of it. pls my people let d suggestions keep pouring. there might be other people in my shoes who can tap from this knowledge aside me
grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin launch wan kill me. kai. this world is funny , i am looking for 24hrs power supply to set my internet business running and be financially free and someone in this country has 24hrs power and don't know what to do? chaiii

embarassed embarassed embarassed na wao. bros just sell light to your neighbors first , just star from there because i keep my suggestions for some reasons. there a lot of business to do with that light and make millions physically in your area and online. so start from your location think of this as a clue

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ogboraph:
grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin launch wan kill me. kai. this world is funny , i am looking for 24hrs power supply to set my internet business running and be financially free and someone in this country has 24hrs power and don't know what to do? chaiii

embarassed embarassed embarassed na wao. bros just sell light to your neighbors first , just star from there because i keep my suggestions for some reasons. there a lot of business to do with that light and make millions physically in your area and online. so start from your location think of this as a clue
bro, tanx for ur input. right now I can't sell d light. kindly share some of these ideas. I want those millions too. give me some fish nah

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
skybluee:

You can do sport trading not sport betting no any risk as whatever the scoreline is be it 0-0, 0-1, 1-0, 1-1, 2 -1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2, 3-3 etc you make money, you will withdraw your profit daily including same day you start click the signature below for full info.
I never hear this one before. abeg explain more
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by amstardi: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... funny.

who no go no know. The highest earner in our group is more than 40 yrs. Earns more than 1.5million monthly.

Have a nice day!
bro am.willing to learn teach me
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by BiafranBushBoy: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
amstardi:
bro am.willing to learn teach me o9o256655-35

It isn't a free class
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Gmajor(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ogboraph:

You typed so much but managed to say nothing, absolutely nothing

11 Likes

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gmajor:

You typed so much but managed to say nothing, absolutely nothing
u re right.I think contributors can share ideas but can hide their strategy or approach if they are not comfortable wit sharing it. but at least let's say something
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by naijacutee(f): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
The best thing you can do with your power is to invest in learning a digital skill that is:

1. In demand to the point where you will be sought after in Onitsha by the International community
2. That you can earn from while learning. The way to do this is to register as a freelancer and bid for jobs that pay you to practice the skills you have learnt.

Like this guy who learnt a programming language called Laravel from his base in I think it's Akwa Ibom or so.

He created lots of free YouTube tutorials and got a lot of positive feedback and tips on improving.

He created a paid course on Udemy.com and priced it at £24.99. Last time I checked 5,797 students had purchased the course. That's £144,867 or N65m in the bank - without paying Lagos rent. Here's a link to the course so you can check and verify the number of students for yourself. https://www.udemy.com/laravel-55-full-course-build-a-world-class-web-project/

If you want to keep hustling and struggling for N100K here, N200K there then you can do what others are doing. If you want to earn big and make the world your market place, come out of your comfort zone and do things that people around you don't yet understand.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Questra: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Questra:
https://www.nairaland.com/4667293/franchise-investment-refund-policy-cert
what's d connection of this ur idea with d subject matter here pls
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by stanvesco(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
biztip:
hi all. no need for much talk. I need your suggestions on a biz I can start with my uninterrupted steady electricity in my house. for more than 2months since it was installed I never witnessed blackout. lately I started thinking about what I can use this electricity to do in order to generate some income too. my location is Onitsha in anambra state. ur suggestions are welcomed.

N/B : pls I don't want mlm, crytocurrencies. the biz can be online or offline. thanks in advance as u bring up ur suggestions

Machine production of peanut burger.......

Ice cream production,.....for school kids

All machines needed r under 250k

But whatever you do....don't ruin ur power setup oh

Since u can cough out 2million for power

Bro abeg leave small hustling for hustlers abeg ehn

I would have introduced you to hatchery business,but it's not worth your time

1 Like

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2018
stanvesco:

nice one. my bro no money is small o. tanx for ur input. want some more
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
777views and only 52comments. am beginning to think that many Nigerians are not yet ready for the post blackout era. we complain no electricity but we don't know what to even do wit it
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by CryptoStrategy: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
biztip:

FOREX might work for you if you are interested.
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Vikky014(f): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Check my signature
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Gamelord007: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Nunam(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
I will advise you go into digital skill based of your choice.
If I were you, I will go deep into graphics design, build my own brand.
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
tanx for ur contributions so far. let's have more
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by flexyrule(m): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2018
stanvesco:

Dockey, I sent you a PM. Can I reach on whatsapp via the number on your profile?
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by stanvesco(m): 2:25am On Aug 14, 2018
flexyrule:
Dockey, I sent you a PM. Can I reach on whatsapp via the number on your profile?
h

Sure no wahala
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by stanvesco(m): 2:37am On Aug 14, 2018
biztip:
777views and only 52comments. am beginning to think that many Nigerians are not yet ready for the post blackout era. we complain no electricity but we don't know what to even do wit it

Oga sabificate

Just with all ur sabines u shud no that no body wud drop d 411 for a hot business for free
Who does dat??

U always reserve ur best cards.....
So don't diss us abeg abeg!!!!

We Nigerians r one heck of a hard-working nation

1 Like

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Curiouscity(m): 5:36am On Aug 14, 2018
stanvesco:

Oga sabificate

Just with all ur sabines u shud no that no body wud drop d 411 for a hot business for free
Who does dat??

U always reserve ur best cards.....
So don't diss us abeg abeg!!!!

We Nigerians r one heck of a hard-working nation
People who manage to buy 50k generator are doing steady businesses, yet this OP invested 2m to get power but no idea what to do with it. Yet he is castigating others for not giving him ideas.

Maybe he just wanna tell us he has steady power.

Oga OP, what is your power capacity? Aside TV and maybe computers, what else can it power?
You can extract essential oil from our herbs and plants. You can do coconut/moringa oils. Very sought after in the international market. You can do freeze drying of our herbs, vegetables and spices for international markets.

If na only computer you solar fit power, as someone suggested, go to YouTube and learn how to build websites. Build and maintain websites for all those spare parts shops in Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Shakitibob0: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2018
biztip:

my brother at this stage of my life I don't think I can write and research now. tanx for ur input
Lmao

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Curiouscity:

People who manage to buy 50k generator are doing steady businesses, yet this OP invested 2m to get power but no idea what to do with it. Yet he is castigating others for not giving him ideas.

Maybe he just wanna tell us he has steady power.

Oga OP, what is your power capacity? Aside TV and maybe computers, what else can it power?
You can extract essential oil from our herbs and plants. You can do coconut/moringa oils. Very sought after in the international market. You can do freeze drying of our herbs, vegetables and spices for international markets.

If na only computer you solar fit power, as someone suggested, go to YouTube and learn how to build websites. Build and maintain websites for all those spare parts shops in Onitsha.
I opened this thread so DT people can also learn and not to tell people DT I have steady light. why will I do that. no one here knows me.
I have business that I do. as I said I initially did d setup for entertainment and comfort but later started getting thoughts of other things to do with it since I can't even exhaustits capacity.
as for ur question. d setup can power everything even electric heater

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion / Tips: Becoming A Distributor Of Goods / Procedure For Registering A Group Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.