Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply (12259 Views)

Meta Force Is A Biz U Need To Work Your Way To Earn In $ Well / What Biz To Do To Earn 200-300k A Month / I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
ReppingLocals:

Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
25% to 100% monthly? sounds more like MMM
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
kentoski:

You could start with mini cold room/ice block/pure water wholesale, you can construct chillers, preserve stuff for people at a fee, sell ice block, and islf you're in urban areas, chill pure water and drinks for hawkers. Good business.
sounds good.
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
fergieboy:
Yahoo yahoo
Nonsense and ingredients
lol
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by zanebaddo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
biztip:
at times I read d biz and investment section and shudder. u see lists of thread which consists of just fictitious ventures. people who wants to teach people useless things and collect money from them when they know its just hopeless. Nigerian youths are not ready to be creative. many just wants money BC they want to spend or have it not BC they have useful things to do with it.over d years I have been opportuned to be wit lots of youths like me and what I see is heartbreaking. u decide to help someone maybe by giving him goods on credit to sell, the next thing he begins to long for luxuries he can't afford. u call a guy who lives in a one room apartment and give him goods to sell and return ur money. d next thing he will stop paying and what u will discover is DT he has used ur money to rent a 3bedroom flat. etc etc. I have seen enough to buttress my point. most of us Nigerian youths needs re orientation
baba please what type of goods do you give let me know ooo my location is enugu
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
zanebaddo:
baba please what type of goods do you give let me know ooo my location is enugu
lol. I dn stop
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by zanebaddo(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
biztip:

lol. I dn stop
abeg na. ..I need something doing
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
zanebaddo:
abeg na. ..I need something doing
there re lots of things u can do in enugu
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by moneyadulttube: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
check my signature for a business that is fail proof
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Chef2000: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
biztip:

there re lots of things u can do in enugu
Op I suggest you build a small shop in front of your building buy big freezer and start selling ice fish, ice meat, ice chicken you can employ someone to handle the shop so that you can be able to go about your other business..,.. many business ideas full my head but no capital.
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chef2000:

Op I suggest you build a small shop in front of your building buy big freezer and start selling ice fish, ice meat, ice chicken you can employ someone to handle the shop so that you can be able to go about your other business..,.. many business ideas full my head but no capital.
nice one. let's keep more coming
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2018
let's keep this thread alive. u might not know who this will be helpful to
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2018
more ideas
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Abovee122: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Have really leaned a lot from this thread. May God bless our hustle in Nigeria.

If you don't mind investing in Forex. You will not trade for yourself but a good robot will be trading for you. The robot is sure to make between 20 to 30% for you on capital of $1000 and above.

In fact you don't need much light for this because you only need a strong VPS to run the robot 24/7

I have real account I can show you running with the EA for the past 3months and the account has made over 200% profits. Its only trade EURUSD and its slow steady. You will not get heart attack by using this EA.

WhatsApp me via
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Abovee122:

If you don't mind investing in Forex. You will not trade for yourself but a good robot will be trading for you. The robot is sure to make between 20 to 30% for you on capital of $1000 and above.

In fact you don't need much light for this because you only need a strong VPS to run the robot 24/7

I have real account I can show you running with the EA for the past 3months and the account has made over 200% profits. Its only trade EURUSD and its slow steady. You will not get heart attack by using this EA.

WhatsApp me via
tanx for ur input. more to come. let's keep it rolling
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2018
let's prepare for d post blackout stage
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2018
Abovee122:

WhatsApp me via
Forex ke That you lose money anyhow. @biztip how is this business authentic?
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Forex ke That you lose money anyhow. @biztip how is this business authentic?
I didn't say its authentic or not. personally I don't do forex. this thread is for suggesting biz ideas so every person is entitled to their opinions. tanx
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Nature130: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
biztip:
hi all. no need for much talk. I need your suggestions on a biz I can start with my uninterrupted steady electricity in my house. for more than 2months since it was installed I never witnessed blackout. lately I started thinking about what I can use this electricity to do in order to generate some income too. my location is Onitsha in anambra state. ur suggestions are welcomed.

N/B : pls I don't want mlm, crytocurrencies. the biz can be online or offline. thanks in advance as u bring up ur suggestions

All you need to start is 5k and your smart phone.

START MAKING PASSIVE INCOME IN THE TELECOMS INDUSTRY TODAY LIKE THE BANKS.

You don't even have to sell anything, just build a network of people, friends and family who recharge airtime, data, cable TV regularly and you earn commission from all their transactions on the platform.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING HAPPENING NOW. KEY IN NOW, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

Join our WhatsApp group and get free training on this profitable business through the link below
https:///9oJC3vKD2zqBZ3WwgIS9IC

With over 160 million airtime USERS in NIGERIA, you have no excuse to be broke. Start VTU business with as low as 5k, earn 20k-30k weekly.
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nature130:

You don't even have to sell anything, just build a network of people, friends and family who recharge airtime, data, cable TV regularly and you earn commission from all their transactions on the platform.

Join our WhatsApp group and get free training on this profitable business through the link below
https:///9oJC3vKD2zqBZ3WwgIS9IC

With over 160 million airtime USERS in NIGERIA, you have no excuse to be broke. Start VTU business with as low as 5k, earn 20k-30k weekly.
after several thinking I decided to setup a buterred popcorn joint hoping to add stuffs like Shawarma in d long run when we start . d place is a junctionand its always busy. s spot will run till midnite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Nature130: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2018

Drop your whatsapp number or chat me up on whatsapp @my signature
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by showafrica(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
peacengine:
OP, you can own a hub for freelancers who need steady light. They will pay you to use your space for some hours everyday

You mean Yahoo boys..?
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by Johnjnr(m): 3:05am On Sep 24, 2018
I have been reading through the comment section, while I have read some good ideas, to be sincere generally I have been highly disappointed...

Op I understand ur plight but to some extent you should share in the blame.

I may be young and have not made money like you have done but I have read alot of business books, done business from the age of eleven for my parents and myself, done start-ups, gone through the university.

My point is this, no body on this section can give you an EXCELLENT business that would tickle your fancy.
They do not stay within your location so how do u expect them to know the problems that you having 24hrs electricity would solve or you will be willing to solve. To me I see business as making money from solution to problems.

You do not want to do online business which I am in support bc most trash written here are all cheap scam.
I made a decision not to do anything I do not have control over to a high extent(not whole)

In summary. The business you should start is in your head not on nairaland.
You best advisers in this case should be your wife and children if you have any and neighbors in your hood.

I stand to be corrected. no man is an island of knowledge.
Thank you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by rock003: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
If you can write, contact me...

I mean to write, research, and publish books.

I run a paid class where I teach people how to publish on Amazon.

Making money in $$$ in this economy is a gift. I will show you.

Hi, I'm interested in this. How can I join your group?
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by BiafranBushBoy: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2018
rock003:

Hi, I'm interested in this. How can I join your group?

It is a paid group... Are you interested?
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by rock003: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

It is a paid group... Are you interested?

What does it cost?
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by BiafranBushBoy: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by biztip: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Johnjnr:
I have been reading through the comment section, while I have read some good ideas, to be sincere generally I have been highly disappointed...

Op I understand ur plight but to some extent you should share in the blame.

I may be young and have not made money like you have done but I have read alot of business books, done business from the age of eleven for my parents and myself, done start-ups, gone through the university.

My point is this, no body on this section can give you an EXCELLENT business that would tickle your fancy.
They do not stay within your location so how do u expect them to know the problems that you having 24hrs electricity would solve or you will be willing to solve. To me I see business as making money from solution to problems.

You do not want to do online business which I am in support bc most trash written here are all cheap scam.
I made a decision not to do anything I do not have control over to a high extent(not whole)

In summary. The business you should start is in your head not on nairaland.
You best advisers in this case should be your wife and children if you have any and neighbors in your hood.

I stand to be corrected. no man is an island of knowledge.
Thank you...
nice writeup. I got some ideas DT am abt to work on from some neighbours. man u re on point
Re: I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply by TopWinner(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... funny.

who no go no know. The highest earner in our group is more than 40 yrs. Earns more than 1.5million monthly.

Have a nice day!

Hello, I can write. How does this work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Procedure For Registering A Group Of Companies In Nigeria / Why Failure To Pay Your Annual Returns Could Land You In Hot Soup With CAC / CBN Recovers N60bn From Banks As Illegal Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.