Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign (2972 Views)

Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent / Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Imagine since that dwarf took over the reins at the APC, the party have been winning all the elections conducted by INEC across the country...

I mean From Ekiti, Bauchi, Kogi to Kastina is all about APC..

How do you keep such a man, in the seat when we have the most important elections coming up next year?

Oshiomole Must Resign....for Secondus to take over before it will be too late.

Miss Ngene

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by madridguy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sister, you no go kill wailers grin grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by psychalade: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by modath(f): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
No comment, just here to observe the drama... grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by donphilopus: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I concur.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
modath:
No comment, just here to observe the drama... grin

Come back and say something wink PDP supporters have been accusing oshiomole of destroying the APC, `I think in fairness to them, ~Oshiomole just destroyed APC in Kogi, Bauchi and Kastina States today.\

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by Chieftroller(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by robay(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Madam you won give wailers HBP? grin grin cheesy

Some wailer go die today grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by modath(f): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Come back and say something wink PDP supporters have been accusing oshiomole of destroying the APC, `I think in fairness to them, ~Oshiomole just destroyed APC in Kogi, Bauchi and Kastina States today.\

Oshio is a take no prisoner kind of person, he has no time to make nice when it's not needed... PDP was dealt a nasty blow by the replacement of Pa Oyegun with Oshio Baba..

I can tell you for free that the defectors would have remained inside the party causing comotion in house if not for his strong will & backbone...

Miss, you know you can do damage all by yasef, no back up needed.. grin

BTW....na during the day you for make this thread, now the daft secondary school kids that have taken over the section would have had their phones taken away by their parents till tomorrow , person for laff wella... cheesy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by Roger3D(m): 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Imagine since that dwarf took over the reins at the APC, the party have been winning all the elections conducted by INEC across the country...

How do you keep such a man, in the seat when we have the most important elections coming up next year?

Miss Ngene
sarcasm.

Buhari till 2023

3 Likes

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by ipobarecriminals: 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin grin grin sad grin smiley wink grin wink cheesy grin U scam ipob jhudas. I see Pigs rushing to this thread.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by ipobarecriminals: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
modath:

Oshio is a take no prisoner kind of person, he has no time to make nice when it's not needed... PDP was dealt a nasty blow by the replacement of Pa Oyegun with Oshio Baba..

I can tell you for free that the defectors would have remained inside the party causing comotion in house if not for his strong will & backbone...

BTW....na during the day you for make this thread, now the daft secondary school kids that have taken over the section would have had their phones taken away by their parents till tomorrow , person for laff wella... cheesy
mbanu! They just close from their usual running up/ down to sell their expire gala, lacasa, fake Samsung charger etc.Some of dem go dey swallow reheated Akpu plus ogbona soup now/snoring like Pig in their 2 by 2 room.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by CanineOfJackal: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2018
modath:

I remember how you do brag that you are a Ogun state civil servant back in 2015 but today you are fighting with Lady F here on who will sell TBC faster that has encounter problems.

Continue doing your hardship said baba until I will personally move you to Osun Idp camp
Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by Omololu001: 12:03am On Aug 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
mbanu! They just close from their usual running up/ down to sell their expire gala, lacasa, fake Samsung charger etc.Some of dem go dey swallow reheated Akpu plus ogbona soup now/snoring like Pig in their 2 by 2 room.
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by Buharimustgo: 12:23am On Aug 12, 2018
Hahahah,the same Lauretta that was praising Oshiomolo as the right medicine for errant politicians in APC is now crying in Nairaland.
I know Seun will push this to front page
Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by FarahAideed: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2018
Shameless zombies gloating over altered result ....RIP free and fair elections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by BERNIMOORE: 12:31am On Aug 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene
Wow what an Epic Sarcasm grin it wouldnt last long MRS, Only if you can actually behold a bigger picture and Collabo PDP And CUPP dey put together...Ogbonna Feli-feli Bi Amala To Jina, Gbaa KI O too Wo, hen... Oshio Desperation only hanging on the so called federal might Now, While the real thing would soon be changing A haaa. lest i forget that Saraki got no time replying Oshio, but the Spokesman just compare Oshio rants lately to 'a Rain beaten chicken' and i just imagine that, i laugh grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:36am On Aug 12, 2018
I don't discuss politics with ''That Woman with the issues of Blood''

APC is a Terrorist Organisation..!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by BERNIMOORE: 12:41am On Aug 12, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
I don't play politics with ''The Woman with issues of Blood''
Yeepa! Broda please 'Throw more Light' Ejoo you might have seen or know wetin we no know, but then we know say anything APC both men and women are not normal human beign, i beg tell us..
Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by Afamed: 1:06am On Aug 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shameless zombies gloating over altered result ....RIP free and fair elections
Your definition of free election is only when PDP wins election. Who has done this to you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by FarahAideed: 1:10am On Aug 12, 2018
Afamed:

Your definition of free election is only when PDP wins election. Who has done this to you?

I know free and fair elections when i see them
Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by haaryobhami: 1:16am On Aug 12, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I remember how you do brag that you are a Ogun state civil servant back in 2015 but today you are fighting with Lady F here on who will sell TBC faster that has encounter problems.

Continue doing your hardship said baba until I will personally move you to Osun Idp camp
dem dn sack her maybe cheesy,make she dy fight for politician online instead of her to face whatever she is selling online.useless apc nd pdp paid agents everywhere..
come 2019 ill be disappointed if Nigerians vote apc but ill be more disappointed if dy vote pdp
CanineOfJackal:

dem dn sack her maybe
Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by Lordave: 1:16am On Aug 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene
Party politics is the reason Nigerians can never hold their leaders accountable for any misdeed or commendable effort in in governance.

It’s just so sad you people can’t see beyond the peanuts you’re earning now.

2 Likes

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by Alen4smit: 6:19am On Aug 12, 2018
Buharimustgo:
Hahahah,the same Lauretta that was praising Oshiomolo as the right medicine for errant politicians in APC is now crying in Nairaland.
are you that dull that you can't recognize "sarcasm" when you see one?

2 Likes

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by Alen4smit: 6:25am On Aug 12, 2018
Afamed:

pdp has phobia for the ballot . remember they are not used to winning elections through the ballots they only allocate figures thats their own definition of a free and fair election.

2 Likes

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by johnnyvid(m): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene
After two people were killed. Apc sucks blood. it is all do or die election. ''see and buy'' method was practice too.snatching of ballot boxes was practice too. now tell me where it is free and credible election.

1 Like

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by Corrinthians(m): 6:59am On Aug 12, 2018
The title will attract a lot of PDP supporters, but soon as they open it and read the first paragraph, they'd run for cover. grin

4 Likes

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by Shukuakukobambi: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
The title will attract a lot of PDP supporters, but soon as they open it and read the first paragraph, they'd run for cover. grin

You know say their dullness no be here cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by AkpatiOzu1: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

hahahahahahaha
Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by MartinCorridon: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2018
Buharimustgo:

Did you:

1. Read the post at all ?

2. Go to school?

Seun, Nairaland needs to have a pidgin version undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by vedaxcool(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2018
IPoB goons will pretend they are sleeping once they open this thread

1 Like

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by vedaxcool(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Did you read the post at all ?

The right question is did he go to school?

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Leaders Ridicule Buhari, Offer Jonathan Global appointment / “PRESIDENT BUHARI IS WISE. HEADS WILL ROLL"- Lauretta Onochie / Which States And Areas Was Obi Rigged Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.