Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,013 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Best Church App - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Church App (365 Views)

Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? / Download Jesus Must Reign Bible Church App / Best Church Growth Resources You Need For Your Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Church App by funshint(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
In my opinion of using different church apps, I think the mobile app for "Bethel Church" ranks best. Very easy to use and allows download for offline listening. Bethel Church app is still the best so far. Always at peace anytime I hear the messages of "Bill Johnson" and the other preachers. God bless.
Re: Best Church App by sonsomegrigbo: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
No be lie lie dem pack full am...

Christians and Ben Bruce, I no know who dumb pass

Re: Best Church App by funshint(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
No be lie lie dem pack full am...

Christians and Ben Bruce, I no know who dumb pass

You can talk for yourself sha... knowing Jesus and the peace He brings is the best experience ever.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Gospel Music Of The Week / Your Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Sunday, The 30th Of September 2018 / Pathway To All You Can Ever Think Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.