Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Crypto Market - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Market (371 Views)

SEC Creates A Special Division To Study The Crypto Market / CBN :how Nigerians Lost Billions In Crypto Market. / Bitcoin Crashed To $32,680.5 As Sell-off Hit Crypto Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Market by hadeyemey: 1:04am On Aug 12, 2018
�Hey my pple this is Hadeyemey with an inspired lesson�. Today we'll talk about the Crypto market.
�"History repeats itself♻️", This is the base principle of Technical Analysis, because whenever we do technical analysis of the chart the same principle is adopted in all those patterns that, "when this happened then it was so, and when that happens then it will be so⏳", that same principle is also applied for the markets like stock market.
�At the beginning of the stock market� people were delayed in understanding it but as people understood it, they started taking advantage of it.
�More people make profit�=more people get attracted�‍♂, more people joined=more profit gained, more profit gained=more greedy people� get, more greedy people get=more evil people� get, and when things get started to goes wrong people start to blame�‍♂ the market. 
�But what's the fault of the market� in all of that. Remember market is Supreme�. You can't say that wheather he's right or wrong, but its you.
�You are the one who gambled� his money, you are the one who gets greedy� and you are the one who didn't use his brain�, admit that because this is the first step to your success. 
�You made mistakes so you got punished⛓. Now what? Will you quit and start blaming the market, or will you turn your punishment into your prize⚖. 
�"If luck� gives you a lemon make its lemon juice", by Dale Carnegie.
�Learn from your mistakes� and turn them into your success.
�Remember whatever happened to stock market that will be also happen♻️ with the Crypto market.
�Crypto market has just started emerging so far, there's a lot to be left in it☄.
�We should consider ourselves lucky, because we are the very first people�‍� to join this Revolution. 
�Now the major difference between stock market and Crypto ecosystem is their speed�.
�There is a "Wheel of Time�" for everything in this Universe�. It's like the flow of waves which connects everything in the Universe.
�After a really long experience and continue trading and learning, traders catch� that flow.
�An experienced and successful trader will find himself connected to the market�. He can easily predict the market with that.
�The TimeWheel speed is not same for everything, it has different velocity� for each and everything and moment.
�Just like that stock market and Crypto ecosystem has their own TimeWheel. 
�Remember that time� when people don't trade in the stock market from a computer or a mobile app.
�In those days the TimeWheel of stock market was very slow.
�But since the arrival of the Internet� this wheel started moving very fast.
�Pump&Dump� started to grow faster.
�Those who first adopted this technology� they took the most advantage, and this was a tremendous impact that, the stock market trading in the whole world today cannot be without the Internet. 
�Similar story is of our own Bitcoin�. Which is made by some peoples just like you and me to prove something.
�Why? because they are the first, just like you are the first.
�Nakamoto butterflies� fluttered some feathers which brought a storm in the whole world economy.
�Today every one of us has been touched by that Butterfly Effect.
�What something you need right now�? Just to understand the TimeWheel.
�Remember you have never to be late�‍♂. 
�TimeWheel of Crypto is much more faster.
�Those who bought $1 Bitcoin before 8 years, they� understood what I am talking about.
�Crypto trading is like an Angry River� with a torrential flow, here only Whales� can survive small fish can't swim here.
�But small fish� can wait for sure, in a silent corner for drifting down the flow. Since the drift is not always the same. 
�I hope you understand what I am trying to say, think deeply about it.
✅Your friend Hadeyemey ��
Re: Crypto Market by hadeyemey: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2018
Identifying Fake Buy/sell Walls

Either you do day trades or holds short term positions, you have to play smart.
Understand that there are whales that have the ability to manipulate the markets.
Whales are traders with huge volume that can put a buy or sell order at a certain position that is large enough which is unlikely to be filled.
They can set the floor and ceiling for price movement.
Fake walls can be identified by their tall appearance.
They typically don’t have any sort of price runway and are usually placed as either the lowest sell order or highest buy order on the exchange.
The reason we call these fake walls is because the trader that placed the order has the ability to remove it at any time and cause dramatic price movement.
In other words, the sentiment is fake and there is no real market support.
For fake buy walls, the whales place large, un-fillable orders that mimic high positive sentiment for the currency.
Whether intentional or not, the walls give novice traders a sense of confidence that their position will hold and lead them to believe that the current price point is the new floor.
As a result, buy orders start appearing above the wall.
Nowhere to go but up, right? Wrong.
The whale can pull the wall at any time and if the whale’s order made up the bulk of buy orders, the price can shift in the opposite direction.
Traders that bought above the whale’s position can get burned and lose their capital.
Same applies to fake sell walls.
Whales can place large, un-fillable sell orders in an attempt to hold the price down and purchase the currency for cheap.
Once they get their fill of coins, they can easily pull the order and cause the price to launch up if the sentiment was generally positive aside from their order.
This is how the whale wins by tricking traders into selling cheap coins.
Re: Crypto Market by hadeyemey: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2018
Just like E=mc2, 1+1=2 and any other principle of Physics, trading has also some rules which are as strong and stable as this principles are.
Everything in this universe has a 'wheel of time' which represents the waves of its ups and downs. Comparatively for some it's fast and for some it's slow.
If you compare the stock market wheel from crypto market you will find a fact that the wheel of time in Crypto is much faster than stock market.
Stock market shows the biggest bearish and bullish waves in 3 to 5 years whereas in Crypto market we've seen so big bullish and bearish waves in the past few months.
The reason behind this I found that the Crypto market is much more flexible than stock market and has less complexity. It's traded from all over the world 24/7 and due to it's decentralized blockchain ecosystems it works independently and much more faster.
I've also studied about the Fibonacci chart patterns and it seems quite interesting that how Fibonacci numbers can help you to predict the market. I'll cover more on this topic in my upcoming lessons. 
This Long lesson will not give you tons of BTC but sure my words will inspire you, I hope.
Re: Crypto Market by tociano009(m): 1:56am On Aug 14, 2018
want to know how to trade crypto

(1) (Reply)

Auction Services In Abuja / 12yrs Old Facebook Account For Sale / Pls Urgently Need Nairalanders Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.