Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

See What Women Are. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Women Are. (1355 Views)

Is This What Women Go Through? So Sad!!! / What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want / See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Women Are. by bitcoinvin(m): 2:34am On Aug 12, 2018
Good day my People;pls my write up is in no way that of a heartbroken or rejected Man.
After so many years of engaging in different Relationship;i have come to obeserve what Women OF THIS INDOMIE GENERATION are.
There are still good;lovely and Nice Ones but the majority has Joined the Bandwagon[Slay-queen]
Women are Naturerally UNGRATEFUL-BEING;MATERIALIST;TOO DEMANDING;LAZY;UNFAITHFULL.
I will tend to expand these Phrases; UNGRATEFUL-BEING;MATERIALIST;TOO DEMANDING;LAZY;UNFAITHFULL for better understanding:
1.UNGRATEFUL-BEING...No matter what u do for a lady to make her understand how much u love her;she will still show u their Programmed inbuilt feature;UNGRATEFULLNESS...
Over time i can attest to the Fact that Ladies Never Values a good;caring guy rather they Prefer a guy thats too harsh on them;a Guy who NO send them.This will tell you why Most guy tend to say this after a break-up;After everything i did for her.
The only time a woman shows how gratefull she is always comes after Her marriage or when she is looking for a man or Probably when she is in her Mid 30s
To be continued Later!!!
show some love pls!!!
Ladies dont come here and talk Trash;its in UNA just like Peak Milk.

1 Like

Re: See What Women Are. by ameri9ja: 2:47am On Aug 12, 2018
It's your fault. Don't blame the ladies. Ladies will run after you if u got what they want - and we all know what they want!
Re: See What Women Are. by hisgrace090: 4:43am On Aug 12, 2018
Ladies in operation eat clean mouth and wait for another to offload his.
Re: See What Women Are. by donbachi(m): 5:04am On Aug 12, 2018
Na person wey hold leaf,naim goat dey follow
Re: See What Women Are. by bitcoinvin(m): 5:48am On Aug 12, 2018
ameri9ja:
It's your fault. Don't blame the ladies. Ladies will run after you if u got what they want - and we all know what they want!

lmao....Thats a typical Niger Mentality.Oga before u make money con dey chase woman;u go old ooooooooooo.
Just avoid Them Slay-queen or Runs girls.
Re: See What Women Are. by bitcoinvin(m): 5:51am On Aug 12, 2018
hisgrace090:
Ladies in operation eat clean mouth and wait for another to offload his.

Operation Eat clean mouth from squard 19 of Slay-queen soldeirs:::Lmao

1 Like

Re: See What Women Are. by bitcoinvin(m): 5:51am On Aug 12, 2018
donbachi:
Na person wey hold leaf,naim goat dey follow

yea
Re: See What Women Are. by bjayx: 5:57am On Aug 12, 2018
Mumu thread
Re: See What Women Are. by chiommy123(f): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2018
the truth is that most women are more hard working than men these days.
Re: See What Women Are. by bitcoinvin(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
bjayx:
Mumu thread

you look like okorocha Left leg..Lmao
Re: See What Women Are. by bitcoinvin(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
chiommy123:
the truth is that most women are more hard working than men these days.

you mean hardworking in Prostitition or hardworking in RUNs??
Re: See What Women Are. by chiommy123(f): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
bitcoinvin:

you mean hardworking in Prostitition or hardworking in RUNs??
look around in your street how many men do you see Hawking groundnut, roosting corn, selling fruits, etc. guys if they don't get work in oil company na to dey lazy about in their parents house

1 Like

Re: See What Women Are. by bitcoinvin(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
look around in your street how many men do you see Hawking groundnut, roosting corn, selling fruits, etc. guys if they don't get work in oil company na to dey lazy about in their parents house

that is not hard working joooooo
Re: See What Women Are. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
if u re ugly, short, dull and poor... forget nigerian girls... just go to shoprite, buy one big soap and 100kg of vaseline... take uber taxi and go home. lol
Re: See What Women Are. by chiommy123(f): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
bitcoinvin:

that is not hard working joooooo
so what is?

(1) (Reply)

My Advise To These Current Crop Of Ladies / Is This My Action Wrong? / 7 Ways Women Test Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.