Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC (28510 Views)

Children Didn't Vote But Participated In Katsina North Senatorial By-election / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election / Katsina North Senatorial EIection: Kaita Vs Kaita (Brothers Battle For Senate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by expert234: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2018
4601CE:
Ipod don suffer.
Chai

Why not state clearly here the difference between APC and PDP?
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2018
expert234:

It indicates that PDP and APC are thieves. Consequently, only an idiot will think votes can count in Nigeria.
Youre a pdp apologist.
Stop quoting me

Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by expert234: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2018
4601CE:
Youre a pdp apologist.
Stop quoting me

And what are you? Apologist for the Demonic Deceptive APC ( all Promises Cancelled)?

So, how are you better?
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Juchii(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2018
tuzle:
sorry to say, if u see all these from any living Nigeria politician both in Apc and pdp, then there is no hope for Nigeria because both apc and pdp are crooks. Nigeria can alone get better when we kick both out.

To be honest, APC, PDP is currently the only platform which the good and bad ones climb the seat of power. It all depends on the masses. It is a choice, it is either you chose the light or darkness
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Alen4smit: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2018
expert234:

So, can you argue with "folks like me" on Ekiti State election results that APC rigged? Ehn Mr. Self Deceiver?
go prove your case in the courts and stop constituting nuisance on social media.

1 Like

Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by edupedia: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

What music? Isn't this his home state? Don't celebrate too early. grin

If PDP can amass this much votes in the dullard's state, then the 2019 elections will be interesting to watch. grin

....now we know who the dullard is between Buhari and some people....
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2018
Minjim:

What about Bauchi and Kogi?

We are yet to get the result
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Alen4smit: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2018
expert234:

So, can you argue with "folks like me" on Ekiti State election results that APC rigged? Ehn Mr. Self Deceiver?
stop advertising crass ignorance on socio media the courts are there go prove your case if you have any.
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Lekinson09(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2018
Juchii:

Any time I see Buhari, I see hope, I see humility, I see integrity, I see leadership charisma, I see a rebirth, I see impending joy, I see resolution, I see honesty, I see sincerity, I see sobriety, I see truth, I see restoration, I see prosperity, I see determination, I see patriotism, I see national consciousness, I see national awarenesses, I see passion and above all, I see an indivisible Nigeria.
May God bless the day we voted Buhari to power again, by God's grace 2019
u too much

1 Like

Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by vena92: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2018
Esseite:

Which president no matter how bad has ever lost his state or NASS members?
OBJ
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Enice(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
I don't know much about politicks in Benue and Plateau. But all the other states in the Middle Belt will go to Buhaei in 2019 and that includes Kwara state. APC will definitely lose the Governorship post in Kogi and Benue (Benue is under probability becuase Abba Moro has plans to contest against Ortom). Buhari will get at least 25% votes in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Imo and at least 70% of total votes in Edo state. In all the states in the South West, North East and North West, he will get at least 80% of total votes in each state. The truth is 2019 Presidential Election will not be contested. It is certain that if Buhari is alive and healthy, he will be re-elected. I don't have a problem with that. But why would politicians like Kwankwanso, Tambuwal and Saraki choose to end their political careers like this? They are fully aware of Buhari's popularity in the South West and the whole NORTH, so why would they want to unseat him? Why would a politician who is known to be 'smart' (according to his followers) choose to fight an opponent they cannot defeat?
TUA-LE FOR YOU, TUA-LE FOR YOUR ANALYSIS. post like this don't get 500 likes on nairaland but they are written in gold. They are EVERGREEN. Why? Because those that matters don't live for likes on nairaland
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by veuttoutlemonde: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
I don't know much about politicks in Benue and Plateau. But all the other states in the Middle Belt will go to Buhaei in 2019 and that includes Kwara state. APC will definitely lose the Governorship post in Kogi and Benue (Benue is under probability becuase Abba Moro has plans to contest against Ortom). Buhari will get at least 25% votes in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Imo and at least 70% of total votes in Edo state. In all the states in the South West, North East and North West, he will get at least 80% of total votes in each state. The truth is 2019 Presidential Election will not be contested. It is certain that if Buhari is alive and healthy, he will be re-elected. I don't have a problem with that. But why would politicians like Kwankwanso, Tambuwal and Saraki choose to end their political careers like this? They are fully aware of Buhari's popularity in the South West and the whole NORTH, so why would they want to unseat him? Why would a politician who is known to be 'smart' (according to his followers) choose to fight an opponent they cannot defeat?

It is simply because they want power to be in the north for 12 years. All these paid agents here spreading other narratives just to confuse people from their real motive. The north felt shortchanged after Yar'Adua's death. Buhari MUST finish his good works then power will go to the south for consolidation and continuity.

1 Like

Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by senatordave1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

I am a northerner a moslem and verse with northern affairs. The conservative moslem north see buhari like a prophet. But the north Is not monolithic. Buhari's comfort zone is NW and by slight extension NE. The NC has never real been pro buhari till 2015.

Buhari has lost the NC like he always did prior to last election. He will be matched in the NE. NW his margin will drop noticeably.

Mind you, he got 7m of his 15m from NW with kano,katsina and kaduna providing about 4.5m of those.
HE basically 2m+ in each of NE,NC and Sw. 2019 e go do una like. Magic cos you guys ain't probing the figures but make blanket statements!

Buhari will be ousted next year. I am. Always happy when the muscling boils down to vote buying. It means the electoral process is improving. Votes will count and buhari will be defeated.
Your still blind to all happening down south while blindly fixated on the north.even in terms of vote buying and other nefarious acts,pdp will only limit itsef to the ss/se.apc time and time again have outmuscled pdp in the north central and south west talkless of the ne/nw.all signs favour apc while your only banking on defections.mind you in the north east,pdp only hold sway marginally in taraba and adamawa.mind you,a free and fair poll favours apc more
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Enice(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

What music? Isn't this his home state? Don't celebrate too early. grin

If PDP can amass this much votes in the dullard's state, then the 2019 elections will be interesting to watch. grin
Don't even dream of it. This was a case of two brothers, if not, PDP would have scored not more than a thousand votes. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Enice(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
expert234:

I hope you are wise enough to know that votes don't count anymore in Nigeria?
if you say votes don't count, why do you think PDP will win 2019 presidential election.
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by akinselurea: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
kahal29:
Collation of results has started at the headquarters of INEC in Katsina North senatorial district.

The collation started around 12.35 a.m. at the office located in Daura.

The senatorial district has 12 local government areas where election was held on Saturday, August 11.

Below are the results:

Daura local government
No of registered voters – 76559
No of accredited voters – 23272

APC – 18436
DA – 45
GPN – 566
MMN – 18
MPN – 26
PDP – 3228
Total valid votes – 22309
Rejected – 501
Total votes cast – 22810

After receiving results from three local governments, the collation has been suspended for an hour.

Ingawa local government
No of registered voters – 76020
No of accredited voters – 23146

APC – 17036
DA – 111
GPN – 63
MMN – 44
MPN – 80
PDP – 4005

Total valid votes – 21339
Rejected – 902
Total votes cast – 22241

Dutsi local government
No of registered voters – 56912
No of accredited voters – 19007

APC – 13868
DA – 31
GPN – 25
MMN – 9
MPN – 31
PDP – 3930

Total valid votes – 17894
Rejected – 465
Total votes cast – 18359

Sandamu local government
No of registered voters – 65445
No of accredited voters – 25421

APC – 18834
DA – 20
GPN – 11
MMN – 6
MPN – 7
PDP – 4610

Total valid votes – 23488
Rejected – 553
Total votes cast – 24041

Mani local government
No of registered voters – 92544
No of accredited voters – 31048

APC – 20479
DA – 127
GPN – 98
MMN – 55
MPN – 113
PDP – 7017

Total valid votes – 27889
Rejected – 1295
Total votes cast – 29184

Mashi local government
No of registered voters – 83663
No of accredited voters – 32987

APC – 20927
DA – 168
GPN – 82
MMN – 84
MPN – 133
PDP – 8653

Total valid votes – 300042
Rejected – 1698
Total votes cast – 31745

Zango local government
No of registered voters – 62378
No of accredited voters – 18528

APC – 14175
DA – 23
GPN – 34
MMN – 8
MPN – 19
PDP – 3057

Total valid votes – 17316
Rejected – 655
Total votes cast – 17971

Kankia local government
No of registered voters – 62196
No of accredited voters – 23509

APC – 16653
DA – 42
GPN – 27
MMN – 6
MPN – 23
PDP – 5366

Total valid votes – 22117
Rejected – 1055
Total votes cast – 23172

Baure local government
No of registered voters – 92346
No of accredited voters – 36770

APC – 28271
DA – 105
GPN – 46
MMN – 19
MPN – 44
PDP – 5674

Total valid votes – 34159
Rejected – 1432
Total votes cast – 34159

Kusada local government
No of registered voters – 51019
No of accredited voters – 18349

APC – 12331
DA – 32
GPN – 18
MMN – 20
MPN – 42
PDP – 4783

Total valid votes – 17226
Rejected – 658
Total votes cast – 17884

Bindawa local government
No of registered voters – 76924
No of accredited voters – 29584

APC – 22234
DA – 43
GPN – 40
MMN – 16
MPN – 63
PDP – 5549

Total valid votes – 27945
Rejected – 1023
Total votes cast – 28968

Mai’ adua local government
No of registered voters – 68049
No of accredited voters – 26869

APC – 21363
DA – 49
GPN – 56
MMN – 58
MPN – 52
PDP – 3852

Total valid votes – 25430
Rejected – 654
Total votes cast – 2608

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/279722-live-updates-apc-pdp-others-battle-for-katsina-north-senatorial-seat.html

Looking critically the result, PDP always carry 2nd in all the Result
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by expert234: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Enice:
if you say votes don't count, why do you think PDP will win 2019 presidential election.

Why do I think?! Where did you see me thinking that? Or where's your evidence that I ever thought that?
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by expert234: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Alen4smit:
stop advertising crass ignorance on socio media the courts are there go prove your case if you have any.

Were you not the one covering up for APC regarding Edo State election results? Why are you avoiding questions about Ekiti State election results? Are you accepting that your demonic deceptive party is as corrupt as PDP? Or are you a shameless ignoramus?
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by SuperS1Panther: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Artzdanielsz:

Heheheheh nigga I ain't the one that put you in this condition plz channel your black ass outta here. Seriously Abia doesn't contribute anything and local government has to be created by landmass instead of population. They gatta allocate hard earned resources to an empty land because the land is massive still poverty is rated highly over there?

Tell us the hard earned resources Abia is contributing to the nation.
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by cptjacksparrow: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
BabaAgba79:

At times I laugh by the figures being allocated to Northern states. A local government in Katsina having a total registration of over 70,000 is ruse! They are no people in these villages. Go there and see pls.
They are really much. I served in Doro community under Bindawa LGA Katsina State between 2010/2011. There are small villages under Bindawa LGA (Tama, Danlaji, Shibdawa, Girimawa, Doro and Bindawa which is the head quarters of the local govt) there are still some other settlements such as Santa-kuka and others which i don't know their names because i never had business their, only passed through while moving from my PPA to the local govt headquarters for clearance. My friend who also served in Government Day Secondary School Mani under Mani LGA said the principal of his school gave birth to 17 children, just to tell you how they have children. According to wikipedia, 2006 population of Bindawa LGA is estimated at 152,356.
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Enice(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
expert234:

Why do I think?! Where did you see me thinking that? Or where's your evidence that I ever thought that?
that's what PDP folks have been saying.
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by freddaboh(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
Juchii:

Any time I see Buhari, I see hope, I see humility, I see integrity, I see leadership charisma, I see a rebirth, I see impending joy, I see resolution, I see honesty, I see sincerity, I see sobriety, I see truth, I see restoration, I see prosperity, I see determination, I see patriotism, I see national consciousness, I see national awarenesses, I see passion and above all, I see an indivisible Nigeria.
May God bless the day we voted Buhari to power again, by God's grace 2019

That's the spirit bro. Na gaisheka.
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by tuniski: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Your still blind to all happening down south while blindly fixated on the north.even in terms of vote buying and other nefarious acts,pdp will only limit itsef to the ss/se.apc time and time again have outmuscled pdp in the north central and south west talkless of the ne/nw.all signs favour apc while your only banking on defections.mind you in the north east,pdp only hold sway marginally in taraba and adamawa.mind you,a free and fair poll favours apc more

Defections won the presidency for buhari in 2015 same will oust in next year. The defectors are the kingmakers.

I repeat buhari may get insignificant improvement in the SS/SE but, he will lose significant ground in the north. First he will lose the north central, the harvest in NE will include wining adamawa and gombe in addition to Taraba.
NW kano will be shakened just wait and see kwankwaso's entry. Kaduna is already a toss up, jigawa too is up for grabs. Let buhari remain with his katsina,zamfara and kebbi.

I can't wait to usher in a new prosperous govt for all come may 29th 2019. May Allah see us through.
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Enice(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
BabaAgba79:

At times I laugh by the figures being allocated to Northern states. A local government in Katsina having a total registration of over 70,000 is ruse! They are no people in these villages. Go there and see pls.
keep deceiving yourself. An LGA in the North is up to a state in the South East in size.
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by tuniski: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

Tell us the hard earned resources Abia is contributing to the nation.

Human capital that is the best resource!
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Enice(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
seguntijan:
Remember that Osibanjo fired Lawal Daura and visited his hometown about 48 hours later? the people of Daura town hailed him.

EFCC grilled Ekweremadu, over unexplainable illicit properties earlier but igbos chose to visit and pray for him to whip ethnic sentiment.
hear! Hear!!
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by expert234: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
Enice:
that's what PDP folks have been saying.

Well, I'm not a PDP folk. I always prefer NCP, National Conscience Party, Gani Fawehinmi's and Femi Falana's Party. That's the only conscientious political party that has the interest of Nigerians at heart.
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Okoroawusa: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Juchii:

Are you an Igbo guy too? I thought igbos don't support our president, because they see me as evil one among them. But I have made the decision, I have refused to live in darkness, I am following the paths of light. Muhammad Buhari is the only hope of common man, the hope of the nation. God can not let evil continue to torment this nation.
nwa afo!

am a Buhari supporter amongst so many Igbo neighbours n colleagues.It has not been easy being a lone voice but after 3 years,they have learnt to respect my views especially now that all I told them about IPOB,recession, herdsmen killings, Nnamdi Kanu,Edo,ondo,ekiti n even Anambra elections have come to past.

Now around the estate when I pass am hailed by different names like,"Nwa Baba!"."Nwa Buhari" and sometimes they simply hail me "APC!"

2 Likes

Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Juchii(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Okoroawusa:

nwa afo!

am a Buhari supporter amongst so many Igbo neighbours n colleagues.It has not been easy being a lone voice but after 3 years,they have learnt to respect my views especially now that all I told them about IPOB,recession, herdsmen killings, Nnamdi Kanu,Edo,ondo,ekiti n even Anambra elections have come to past.

Now around the estate when I pass am hailed by different names like,"Nwa Baba!"."Nwa Buhari" and sometimes they simply hail me "APC!"

"Nwa buhari" lol, I wonder why my Igbo brothers can't judge things logically. They were so much blinded by hatred and sentiment especially those IPOB guys.

I posted something about buhari yesterday on "Igboist group on facebook" and the adim mistakenly approved the post( because I know that on normal ground, they wouldn't have) and about an hour, it has already receive 700+ comment which is characterized by insults, courses upon courses. But the admin later removed the post. My people are filled with hate and I don't know why

1 Like

Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by blazer2018: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
akinselurea:

Looking critically the result, PDP always carry 2nd in all the Result

What do u expect when they have Secondus as their party Chairman....There is power in a name... grin
Re: Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC by Okoroawusa: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Juchii:

"Nwa buhari" lol, I wonder why my Igbo brothers can't judge things logically. They were so much blinded by hatred and sentiment especially those IPOB guys.

I posted something about buhari yesterday on "Igboist group on facebook" and the adim mistakenly approved the post( because I know that on normal ground, they wouldn't have) and about an hour, it has already receive 700+ comment which is characterized by insults, courses upon courses. But the admin later removed the post. My people are filled with hate and I don't know why
It's so disheartening.
The igbos need to get it right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried / Dino Melaye Mocks Manchester United: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.