Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:13 PM

Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. (23008 Views)

5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / 5 Car Parts Potholes Can Damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by TechCapon(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
kismo:
How much is it sold and where do l get it?
Also, where do we get the jump-start battery charger?

ask GAZZUZZ OR Buynownow:
Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by Gillow101(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
mu2sa2:
What could I have said? When a man carelessly beckon to Aids I can only pity his innocent wife.
I concur!
Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by Daviestunech(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gillow101:

Haba, no now... It's available for all kinds of vehicle. It has nothing to do with bulletproof. It's a security measure for the safety of car owners. It's affordable too but the size of the rim and the usage of the tyres determines the quantity applicable.
How much nd we're can I get it
Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by erico2k2(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Gillow101:

Please explain what you mean by "run flat tyres" for those of us you do not know sir
This should help
https://www.bridgestonetire.com/tread-and-trend/drivers-ed/run-flat-tires
Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2018
kismo:
Also, where do we get the jump-start battery charger?

I sell the OBD 2 for 8k. I'm in Lagos. You can chat with me.

Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2018
kismo:
Also, where do we get the jump-start battery charger? Contact me to get the OBD 2

Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by Gillow101(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Daviestunech:

How much nd we're can I get it

A pouch is 2500. Tyre size and usage determines the amount applicable.

Cars with 14/15 inch Rim tyres requires at least 2 Pouches per tyre for effectiveness.

SUVs may require at least 3 Pouches per tyre for effectiveness. This is sufficient for Tyre Rim of 16 inch and 17 inch.

Whatsapp 08164773312

Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2018
The OBD 2 is a must have for every car owner.

See positive feedback.

Call now to get yours

Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by erico2k2(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Gillow101:

Thank you boss for the educational post. You're absolutely right about run flat tyres. According to your explanations, run flat tyres are for temporary resistance again punctures at reduced speed for a limited distance. Tyre Armour on the contrary is a permanent sealing solution to punctures.

RFTs are factory fitted or user fitted (as the case may be). Hardly would you see such in Nigeria. Tyre Armour is a precaution and security measure which gives assurance and rest of mind while in the go. And, it's for non RFT.

Thank you!
You are wrong, there are loads of Run flats, most cars manufactured with no spare tyres have Run flats on them, you just have to look very close, let me give you a quick one, the BMW E90 does not have spare tyre, they came with factory fitted Run flats. Just pay attention to cars imported into Nigeria for sale.
Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by Gillow101(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
erico2k2:

You are wrong, there are loads of Run flats, most cars manufactured with no spare tyres have Run flats on them, you just have to look very close, let me give you a quick one, the BMW E90 does not have spare tyre, they came with factory fitted Run flats. Just pay attention to cars imported into Nigeria for sale.
Instead of saying I'm wrong, why not just stamp out your point? Are you telling me apart from your BMW blah blah... If we both stand on the Nigerian road, we can point out 5 cars on run flats out of 20 cars? I stand corrected sir
Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by erico2k2(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gillow101:

Instead of saying I'm wrong, why not just stamp out your point? Are you telling me apart from your BMW blah blah... If we both stand on the Nigerian road, we can point out 5 cars on run flats out of 20 cars? I stand corrected sir
Yes .Just cos you have not taken ur time to have a look does not mean it does not exist, I made mention of cars newly imported into Nigeria with no spare tyres made from factory, now 2006 is a long time ago., if a car is made with no spare tyre in the back, how do you expect them to go or get to the nearest place for help when there is no spare tyre? If you are looking at cars on the road majority might have even changed their tyres without knowing they have Run flats cos there is no physical difference on them if put side by side unless you read everything written on the tyre.
This can also be said of winter and summer tyres, plus tyres with directions. I have 1st hand experience with tyre people in Nigeria and I said Never again.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by Gillow101(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
erico2k2:

Yes .Just cos you have not taken ur time to have a look does not mean it does not exist, I made mention of cars newly imported into Nigeria with no spare tyres made from factory, now 2006 is a long time ago., if a car is made with no spare tyre in the back, how do you expect them to go or get to the nearest place for help when there is no spare tyre? If you are looking at cars on the road majority might have even changed their tyres without knowing they have Run flats cos there is no physical difference on them if put side by side unless you read everything written on the tyre.
This can also be said of winter and summer tyres, plus tyres with directions. I have 1st hand experience with tyre people in Nigeria and I said Never again.

I stand corrected Erico and to answer your first question, Tyre Armour is for both RFT and normal tyres. The primary purpose of the sealant is to seal immediately and permanently whenever punctures occur on the tyres while driving. I believe we're on the same page on this.
Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by erico2k2(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gillow101:

I stand corrected Erico and to answer your first question, Tyre Armour is for both RFT and normal tyres. The primary purpose of the sealant is to seal immediately and permanently whenever punctures occur on the tyres while driving. I believe we're on the same page on this.
Sort of but the Ruflats already come with these sealants inside. I like to ask, do you add this B4 or after puncture? and are these solid or sachet like containers
Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by Gillow101(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
erico2k2:

Sort of but the Ruflats already come with these sealants inside. I like to ask, do you add this B4 or after puncture? and are these solid or sachet like containers
Lol... You're so wrong Mr.
RFTs doesn't come with sealants. They are built to sustain tyres even when they are out of air for a specific distance and speed. Tyre sealants are applied into the tyres thru the valve. It's a pre puncture gel solution.

Holla on whatsapp 08164773312 for videos...or YouTube Tyre Armour videos

Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by erico2k2(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gillow101:

Lol... You're so wrong Mr.
RFTs doesn't come with sealants. They are built to sustain tyres even when they are out of air for a specific distance and speed. Tyre sealants are applied into the tyres thru the valve. It's a pre puncture gel solution.

Holla on whatsapp 08164773312 for videos...or YouTube Tyre Armour videos
ahah now that is funy, why would I need this?I dont think you realize I live in the west.I just told you I got run flat tyres,
besides, you have not told us how this work, I asked a specific question regards application of waht you are selling for the benefit of people reading this.This sealant that came with my mates car came in a hard presurized container, this seems not to be.So this left me with the assumption its a repair kit.
Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by Gillow101(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
erico2k2:

ahah now that is funy, why would I need this?I dont think you realize I live in the west.I just told you I got run flat tyres,
besides, you have not told us how this work, I asked a specific question regards application of waht you are selling for the benefit of people reading this.This sealant that came with my mates car came in a hard presurized container, this seems not to be.So this left me with the assumption its a repair kit.
Now I think I need to reply you the way you want.
1. My post ain't for you but for vehicle owners who needs it. It's not a repair kit and if you care to know,
there's are many types of tyres sealant... Tyre Armour is one of the best!

2. I don't give a hoot what kinda car you use or where you're from. I care about those of us who have the security consciousness as regards our tyres. (regardless of the region)

3. You don't even know this product as much as you know your almighty RFT. Instead of asking to know and let others have a clear knowledge, you choose to use a tackle approach to it.

4. If you need a magnifying glasses to read the usage I've posted and even YouTube video I stated. Then I have nothing else to say sir.

5. For the love of it... Go suck-a-dick! Make we see front abeg. My contact is on the thread if you need a rap version straight to your medulla SIR!
Re: Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. by Gillow101(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Getting a puncture on the road is always a problem, and it can be dangerous enough to cause a deadly accident. Tyre Armour (sealant) is also a preventive treatment installed in tyres for instantly and permanently repairing punctures on the go. Still available, info @08164773312

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2005 Nissan Altima Vs 2005 Toyota Camry / FRSC's Offences & Penalties List / Six Areas To Check Before Buying A Used Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.