Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera (31835 Views)

Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Obiageli Ezekwesili Meets With Ibrahim Babangida / The 40+ Historical Issues Tackled By The Buhari Government By Zara Gift Onyinye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by seguno2: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2018
NextBuhari:
I've not made the claim that the Buhari administration is without its flaws. There are certain expectations that the government has not met and still needs to do more especially in terms of its anti-corruption mantra. I agree that Shagari was not called a thief. But you must realise that Shagari is not going to be on the ballot in 2019. This not a comparison between Buhari and Shagari. It's between Buhari and other presidential frontrunners that have indicated interest to replace Buhari.

So why was he overthrown?
If he was overthrown despite not being a thief, why should we not vote out Buhari, assuming that it is true that he is not a thief also?
What do you think
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by Enice(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2018
omocalabar:
U will never find any of the current ministers appear in such a programme......u can only find them on NTA where dey ass-lick them
utter rubbish. How many secretary of state or under secretary do you see appearing for TV stations not American? Ekwe is just looking for cheat popularity. A minister that is up and doing will not go to a foreign TV station to campaign.
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by poseidon12: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2018
Oby was really backed into a corner by the good Aljazeera host. I am sure Oby knows, as every right thinking Nigerian, that Obasanjo was very corrupt, but she will find it difficult to admit that in public. Because of the absolute power granted to the President by our unitary constitution, it is almost impossible to be a Nigerian President and not be corrupt.
I don't need any investigation to know that Obasanjo was a corrupt President. He went in as a struggling farmer and came out, after 8 years, a billionaire farmer, vast real estate owner (not developer), University proprietor, and owner of many other lucrative businesses that include oil and gas and the ports.
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by poseidon12: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2018
Quality20:
is she obj's daughter? why can't b tackled directly?

It's because OBJ made her what she is today. She knows that OBJ is corrupt, of course.
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by poseidon12: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2018
ayusco85:

Not all questions need a Yes or No answer

The question was straightforward and simple. It needed a straightforward and simple answer. Oby could not answer it, for obvious reasons.
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by poseidon12: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2018
apolonius:
I use to like the woman for her courage and competence until she started her repulsive political activism after being ignored by the APC in forming the cabinet. Same for Bakare,who turned himself into a GEJ apologist after PMB refused to sacrifice him for victory in 2011.

She has become very desperate and shameless.

Mr APC and terrorist Buhari lover. Oby does not even know that you exist.
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by poseidon12: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari remains the most evil looter of all time. A silent thief. Mr integrity who thinks being president is a war between him and opposition.

Buhari is using our resources to fight the opposition while the country remains in ruins.

You think Buhari has the interest of Nigerians at heart? then just wait and see how evil the man is, if given second tenure.

Buhari is the biggest thief!

Exactly. The eyes of Nigerians will clear if Buhari succeeds in getting a second term. The Fulanis will get their chance to completely take over the country. And they will achieve it by using the Nigerian Army and Police. The only good that will come out of his second term will be that Tinubu and all these thieves defecting from the PDP to the APC to escape prosecution, will end up in jail.
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by Calers: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Obasanjo is a criminal and corrupt leader
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by lagosrd: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
"With respect, if you're not a politician, you should be, because these aren't answers to my questions"...

That anchor is the first son of His Royal Majesty, King Savage the First. grin grin grin

The problem with the woman and most black people is that they don't know how to use question to answer question. I would have asked him how currupt his father was. Those guys are irritating at times.
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by Corrinthians(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
lagosrd:

The problem with the woman and most black people is that they don't know how to use question to answer question. I would have asked him how currupt his father was. Those guys are irritating at times.
grin grin
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by justlegacy: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
I use to like the woman for her courage and competence until she started her repulsive political activism after being ignored by the APC in forming the cabinet. Same for Bakare,who turned himself into a GEJ apologist after PMB refused to sacrifice him for victory in 2011.

She has become very desperate and shameless.[/quote]

Obviously u are blinded by sentiment
Just read the trash u typed up there
U use to like her because she was supporting APC and suddenly dislike her because she is no more supporting them
Oby Ezekwesili still remain a great woman. Her track records are there to show as evidence.
And non of ur generation will be as great as Oby.

1 Like

Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by olisaEze(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
sleazy5:
madam due process couldn't answer a very simple question

I think she did. Would u do better if that were u?
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by apolonius(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
poseidon12:

Mr APC and terrorist Buhari lover. Oby does not even know that you exist.

Fool, I know those are your idols.

Hope they have rescued you from poverty and hunger. Keep dancing with your dirty mouth.
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by ayusco85(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
buhariguy:
but if you ask me, if buhari is corrupt,? in a straight and direct answer,
I will say no.

Why will I ask you that? Am not stupid
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by Sttropez2: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Absolutely shameful......But Madam Twitter fingers dey sharp. Simple question
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by fergie001: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
SaintLucia:
The whole world knows how corrupt PDP Obasanjo till Jonathan era was. Madam Due Process was just shaking and sweating even under air-conditioning when the man asked her to define how corrupt was Obasanjo. Even Nuhu Ribadu admitted that Obasanjo was more corrupt than Abacha and tomorrow Madam Due Process and her secret lover Obasanjo will come here and be telling us how bad is Buhari administration.

The educational sector was nothing to write about under her ministry, aeroplane were falling down like mangoes falling down from the tree under Fani Kayode Aviation ministry. People were being killed under Kwankwanso and TY Danjuma Defense Ministry. So many atrocities committed under their regime but you know they always take advantage of the present indomie generation who were probably 8-9 years old then to instigate Nigerians against Buhari government.
Some of us are not indomie generation Sir...
Can you name the number of plane crashes under fani-kayode?
I might not like the man but do not let us misinform the 'Indomie generation'.
Fani-Kayode was Minister of Aviation from November 7,2006 until May 29,2007...Get your facts right,there was no plane crash under his tenure,so there is no truth in planes falling down from the sky....the only mishap was 3 days after he took over office,precisely Nov 10 involving an Odengene HELICOPTER air shuttle that craahed in Delta state killing 2 people(emphasis on helicopter).Most of those crashes came during the tenure of his predecessor,late Prof.A.B.Borishade.....
Ezekwesili and rufai were part of those who stood truth on its head during the issue of atiku/obj fight....she is not to be taken seriously

1 Like

Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by NextBuhari: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
seguno2:

So why was he overthrown?
If he was overthrown despite not being a thief, why should we not vote out Buhari, assuming that it is true that he is not a thief also?
What do you think
Now I get this feeling that you're pained by Buhari's toppling of the Shagari government. For you it's like a revenge mission?
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by seguno2: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
NextBuhari:
Now I get this feeling that you're pained by Buhari's toppling of the Shagari government. For you it's like a revenge mission?

I take it that you are incapable of answering my questions.
Cheers
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by mctfopt: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
blackgold90:

The guy is an idiot, what he was asking and not wanting to hear reply is that a question?

I agree with you, here I was thinking the Channel presenters are the in-your-face type of interviewers smiley
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by Rowj: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari remains the most evil looter of all time. A silent thief. Mr integrity who thinks being president is a war between him and opposition.

Buhari is using our resources to fight the opposition while the country remains in ruins.

You think Buhari has the interest of Nigerians at heart? then just wait and see how evil the man is, if given second tenure.

Buhari is the biggest thief!
is like you have personal problem with BUHARI, how can you just open your mouth and talk anyhow, use your brain when you are taking in a public.
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by LizB2K(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
EternalBeing:

Good point! That why we the should leave senseless tribal sentiments for once and take a leap of progress as a Country. Let's support and vote for the most credible of the current presidential aspirants before it's too late. Fela Durotoye is the best among them all, if we don't support him now, our unborn generation would never forgive us for allowing buhari to permanently enslave our People.

Then I doubt if the next generation would forgive you for this kind of statement!

#Only_U_Conceived_Him_TheBestCandidate

#OnlyYouDeciding_4_Over180m_Ppl

#Senselessness@Its_Peak
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by senatoradeolaa: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is 2014 video nw.

How come it is not mentioned.
Re: Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera by mechanics(m): 5:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Wow, she was on a hot seat o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borno State Obidients Hold Road Show & Walk For Peter Obi (Video) / Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Ebonyi Presidential Campaign Ground (pictures) / Patience Never Wanted Jonathan In Politics – Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.