Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) (62895 Views)

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Akabuking: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
Every corper wan make sure say their service year dey memorable

sure. but i hustled during my service year, i never had time for pikmilk or picnic it was all about money.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Akabuking: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Rip....nigeria is not worth serving...

I don't know how to swim....so I don't even go near flowing water on the street...talk more of a pool...
this has nothing to do with Nigeria. in as much as i don't want to blame them, they should have done their research about the river before swimming. its clearly stated that the river swallow people every year. in my place, their are rivers that swallows strangers no matter how skilled you are.
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
DCONE1:
kikikikikiki i know your problem this your anger and rage will expire when the next regime enters

My brother, I don't give a Bleep about naija politicians.. And i think u should do too.

All of them are the same..

Like I said, rules are made by the rich for the poor.

All the politicians are criminals.. Why should I be happy when the next regime enters? Like do they know if I exist or not? I don't have any business with politicians.

I criticize everything that is incompetent and I can show u my 2015 series of posts where I attacked GEJ. I am not a petty citizen bro..

I owe my inborn kids a life better than mine and ensure they are not part of the people rules are made for..
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by dukekingsley(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
RIP
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Kingsuo: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
carzola:
Chaii...
Death is the only true
Freedom.

Rip to them.
Life is meaningless
That's why suicide
Should be legalized

The part I don't understand is how they all drowned at the same time
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Vabasi(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
The government of that state knows very well about this death River yet allowed them to go and die there. That River should be put on ban for picnic and tourism. They went to serve their fathers land but ended up in untimely death. RIP to them.
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Drguzzykola(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Samusu:
Kogin Mutuwa. From the name alone, nothing go carry me enter that river. Hmmmmm
hopefulandlord is coming for ugrin
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
DCONE1:
and you are speaking Like this

How do higher degree holder speak
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
chai so sad...rip to them
.sometimes it is better not to go for unnecessary adventure if it is not compulsory
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by derrydinny: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
taraba state is cursed, the north central states are the worst to live in in nigeria, the death rate is too high there and the deaths are bad ones like drowning, fulani attack and snake bites

corpers should be very careful these days, the agent of death has stolen nysc register
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by princeBlack77(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Esseite:
The next second is not guaranteed...
living is a risk
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
They said you should go and serve but instead una go dey take pictures at a waterfall angry
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Swash042(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
May their souls rest in peace...Amen! embarassed
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kingsuo:

The part I don't understand is how they all drowned at the same time

Mehn, it means you are so dumb if you cant comprehend that simple story.
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by emynicedgreat: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Fg please I plead with you to scrap this scheme.
Alternatively and most importantly, after graduation simply calculate the 19800 × 12 and give to all graduate to start up our lives without embarking on this life threatening service.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Kingsuo: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
madgoat:

Mehn, it means you are so dumb if you cant comprehend that simple story.

Bros I did not read the story
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by UrennaWendy: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
RIP follow corps members
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by otabaotaba: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hmmmmm this life self
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by DCONE1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Princedapace:

My brother, I don't give a Bleep about naija politicians.. And i think u should do too.

All of them are the same..

Like I said, rules are made by the rich for the poor.

All the politicians are criminals.. Why should I be happy when the next regime enters? Like do they know if I exist or not? I don't have any business with politicians.

I criticize everything that is incompetent and I can show u my 2015 series of posts where I attacked GEJ. I am not a petty citizen bro..

I owe my inborn kids a life better than mine and ensure they are not part of the people rules are made for..
does that mean that non of your kids will hold public office
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by esty101: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
May their souls rest in peace. One of my friend was a victim of this tragedy. Keep resting dear!
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
DCONE1:
does that mean that non of your kids will hold public office

Not interested in public office in this useless country..
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Austin234(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
Only when u know the meaning. RIP to dead, condolence to the families

Samusu:
Kogin Mutuwa. From the name alone, nothing go carry me enter that river. Hmmmmm
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by wasi9ice: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
I feel so bad, can you imagine at the peak of dia lives,,
To enter any water you don't know it's dept or history of is very degerous even if you can swim ..may dia souls RIP
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
carzola:
Chaii... Death is the only true Freedom.
Rip to them. Life is meaningless That's why suicide Should be legalized

have u been attempting suicide?
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Treasuredvessel: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
ellalina:
What kind of lie is this
That is river wonderful in kafanchan
Why are bloggers like this
You're right my dear that's river wonderful and those people in the picture are not corpers,one of the victims zipporah Adams is in that picture that's why it was shared I know one of the guys praise he shared this pic on facebook few days back after the tragedy happened, believe bloggers at your own peril.
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by aviationguy: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is a tragic loss to the affected families i pray God to forgive them and grant all of them his heavenly kingdom....RIP.
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by ellalina(f): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
this is not Kanfanchan. This is Taraba state. The picture was shared by a fellow corp member. Guess you know all the rivers in Nigeria or maybe they all look alike to u
If the guy posted the pix,then he died. Does that water look like what killed all those corners. You are just ignorant. That pix is old and was taken in kafanchan
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
They didn't know that some rivers has its own spiritual force and not ordinary, this will make the corps members not to near any river for picnic.
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Spainze007(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
I never wanted to use the angry emoji...

I was only trying to pass a message! Buh I got your POINT. Have a great week ahead

DCONE1:
pls can you have a rethink before quoting me next time!!! you re telling me no offence and you are ending your post with angry emoji ... thats an offence.....pay attention,when someone says nigeria is not worth serving , this is a before - acting statement not a after- acting statement....i'm judging based on his statement....not about wearing NYSC kit.......am i communicating.
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
justmi1:

And they did, didn't they? Only that it's thier loved ones that would remember. Sad

Which they will only live to always remember sad
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
So sad. RIP
Re: Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) by madakiya(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Celsony:

I tire o, no be river wonderful be that for madakiya road.
bloggers and lie be 5 & 6

River Wonderful is in Madakiya not Kafanchan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.