Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta (23441 Views)

Midnight Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Delta State (Photos) / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by EzendiEgo1: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
porchbaby:
very serious oh
Can I have your contact please
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by marvinsync(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
A suspected thief got more than he bargained for after he was caught stealing yesterday in Sapele area of Delta state. It was gathered that the young man out of frustration, decided to steal a tricycle popularly known as Keke Napep before he was nabbed on the spot.
He was beaten mercilessly and also tied to a pillar till day break despite repeated pleas.
He was later transferred to the police station for further investigation.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/thief-beaten-and-tied-to-pillar-after-being-caught-trying-to-steal-a-tricycle-in-delta/

Biafra people sef
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Diso60090(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Good for him

I sincerely need to know why this girl is not yet pregnant.

Go and pregnant her na long prick
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by EzendiEgo1: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Diso60090:

Go and pregnant her na long prick
fine boys like us we no the too the look for women na they da da rush us cheesy cheesy

If you know you know
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by stblessing(f): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hewwu! Nigerians and jungle justice sef...
But hold on... Is the guy SMILING?!
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by sapeleboi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
in my area , and I did not know angry
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Lastanza: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Donbrig:
But they would have hand him over to police instead of this jungle justice, those beating him are not better. In Nigeria today, we are all thieves one way or another. We must not also forget there is hunger in the land, peole are suffering terribly. And the Bible says, a thief is better than a lazy (youth) servant.
Just read what u have wrote over again and tender ur apology according. And for ur own good, you better change ur ways before ur cup go full because it's all obvious dat you are a criminal urself and ur days are numbered.
Dat it better to be a thief than a lazy servant? So you are encouraging people to steal because there is hunger in the land. Make I catch any idiot red handed and I will just allow him to say his last prayers
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by kokoboy4life(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lastanza:

Just read what u have wrote over again and tender ur apology according. And for ur own good, you better change ur ways before ur cup go full because it's all obvious dat you are a criminal urself and ur days are numbered.
Dat it better to be a thief than a lazy servant? So you are encouraging people to steal because there is hunger in the land. Make I catch any idiot red handed and I will just allow him to say his last prayers

The big thieves are the politicians so you should vent your anger on them not on a petty thief.
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Lastanza: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
kokoboy4life:

The big thieves are the politicians so you should vent your anger on them not on a petty thief.

Why is the petty thief not venting his spleen on the big thieves himself instead he prefers to worsen the already deteriorated life of his fellow poor citizen.
Let no unfortunate soul add to my sorrow in this country else his fate.
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by DaRuud(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Good for him

Because everything about her is fake

1 Like

Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by EzendiEgo1: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
DaRuud:

Because everything about her is fake
thank you brother
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Diso60090(m): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
fine boys like us we no the too the look for women na they da da rush us cheesy cheesy

If you know you know

You be mugu
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Sirmi24: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Good for him

How is that your business? Are you her mother in-law?
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by empire10: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
porchbaby:
am 18 and am married tongue am 18 and am married
why is there no ring on your finger

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Officials Attack Residents With Machetes / One Chance: Police Arrest 2 In Lekki, Recover Stolen Car / 81-Year-Old Ohio Man Shoots Uber Driver Over Scam Allegations (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.