Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church (27274 Views)

Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by Belrandstar: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2018
Nice
Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2018
Amberon11:
Nice. The gates of hell shall not prevail.
gates of Hell?
Lol
Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by OyinO: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2018
Pure buffoons.
Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by magzey: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2018
How comes some chairs not burned am sure na storm that destroy the roof. But not burned undecided
Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by donbachi(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2018
They are truely warriors not worriers...may the presence of God continually abide with them....after,leah shuaibu not renouncing christianity.this is the second thing a christian body has done,that shook heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by ClassRep001: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2018
Trash
Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by Klerik: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2018
confidence booster!!!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by PMoTheGreat: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2018
Wow. Strength.
Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by win2kwire: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2018
If they were not stupid enough to believe in 419 religions in the 1st place there won't be any churches to burn.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by smesi: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2018
In all circumstances give praise to God for he is good and His mercies endures forever.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by IslamicRebel01: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2018
Idiots.

When the time cimes you would still join hands with your muslim Northerners to kill Biafrans.

Why do you not libebin peace after killing Biafrans?
Is Jos no longer a peace heaven?

Enjoy your one Nigeria enjoy your GOWON.
Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by DBossNG(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2018
realmindz:
We created our gods
We write their Holy books
We spread their philosophies
We are divided for their sake
We kill for them
Suffer for them
We sacrifice for them

While the gods are having a party, merrying and drinking.
They care less about us..

We run the world ourselves.

Die for them at your own foly

undecided
Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by felixomor: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2018
kmcutez:

Imagine worshipping a being that created Hell for other beings that do not worship him. No empathy. No remorse. No pity. Don't know what can be more evil than that. Abegi, carry your wicked God go. I have emancipated my mind from the shackles of religion.

Why then is it paining you?

Live your life and let others worship who they want to worship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by HajimeSaito(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2018
kmcutez:
What are they worshipping? The same God that could not protect them?

If he could not protect them, how come they're still alive?

6 Likes

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by felixomor: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2018
Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2018
HajimeSaito:

If he could not protect them, how come they're still alive?

Yeah, just like accidents, where out of 100 Christians, 99 perish and the remaining survivor will be thinking God for sparing her life and killing the rest 99.
Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by Ever8054: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2018
realmindz:
We created our gods
We kill for them
Suffer for them
We sacrifice for them

only you and a few you...does not count...so go and display your stupidity somewhere else...

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by Dareal90s(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2018
Samiceman:
See them. If I worship your God, I think he should at least owe me security. What's the point of my worship if I don't get anything from 'HIM?'
Lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by realmindz: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2018
Ever8054:
only you and a few you...does not count...so go and display your stupidity somewhere else...

It's understandable, you have a low comprehension, no wonder you are still a religious slave

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by realmindz: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Upon this rock, i will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Thank you Lord.
Jesus is the greatest!

If the gates of hell prevail pass this one, oga wetin we go do.

They burn churches here and there and Jesus has not fallen down from heaven to rescue.
Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by IslamicRebel01: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2018
realmindz:

It's understandable, you have a low comprehension, no wonder you are still a religious slave

Africans are dumb. Slaves forever. Worshipping gods of people who held them as slaves.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by wellmax(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2018
realmindz:
We created our gods
We kill for them
Suffer for them
We sacrifice for them

Okay oo. So we created the world too.

And where are they having this so called party, merrying and drinking, I want to join them.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by stansaintly(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2018
kmcutez:

You're a chaff. A b.e.a.s.t of no value

1 Like

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by IslamicRebel01: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2018
Ever8054:

Typical response of a religious person..

Intolerant, arrogant and filled with hate.

Some god you worship.
Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by Tobycharles: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2018
Victory belongs to Jesus... victory belongs to him...

1 Like

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by DeOTR: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2018
kmcutez:

Imagine worshipping a being that created Hell for other beings that do not worship him. No empathy. No remorse. No pity. Don't know what can be more evil than that. Abegi, carry your wicked God go. I have emancipated my mind from the shackles of religion.
Yet you're still obssessed with people who believe in a divine being?
The day you learn to live your life and let them live their is the day you are free indeed from the 'shacke'.
I can't stand the so-called atheists...you don't believe in something yet you can't stop talking about that same inexistent entity. It defies logic.

The earlier you accept that God has built the knowledge of his existence in our subconsciousness, the better for you.
Any reason you can't stop thinking about him despite the fact that no one asks for your opinion on religious matters?
The very day you know reason you are always interested in any religious topic, you get your answer.
Thank me later

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by Donwyz(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2018
God pls strengthen my faith even more than this

1 Like

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by taiwo005(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2018
kmcutez:

God forgive her because she doesn't know what she is saying

1 Like

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by toprealman: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2018
faithfuldon7:
Their cutlass/weapons are somewhere nereby
Not the point..... faith of our fathers bro!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church by felixomor: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2018
kmcutez:
Obviously
A smart person should know that they dont worship God because of physical protection.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace / Man Finds A Beheaded Goat In Front Of His House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.