Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (37990 Views)

Do Guys Really Pay That Amount Of Money To Girls On Codedruns? / He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by linearity: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
OP, speak 4 ya sef.
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by SoNature(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Humility017:

speak for yourself bro

Earthquake1:
We just want SEX

Keep pretending grin
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by StylesX: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Neddyogu:

There's more to life than money. U could keep chasing money and life would pass u by.
money solves 99% of life problems, which is more than any girl can do for me
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Entu:
Guys need things out of relationship that they won't tell you;but silently crave for.There are guys who talk about their feeling and what they want from you but some don't.Nowadays,it's not easy to make a relationship last long,and it's more difficult to find out what guys need in a relationship it automatically becomes easy for you to love him and your relation grow.

1. Love them for who they really are: Every guy grooms himself to impress his girl even though they don't admit it.He will try to change himself and the things that she doesn't like in him but at the same time,he wants his girl to love him for who he really is and not only when he has changed for her.

2.Comfort him in his bad times;
Having the support of someone during tough times is something that brings people very close.Guys may try to not show weakness but inside they want his girl to be his strenght and be dependent on during bad times.

3:They want pampering too;

Although guys try to put on a macho image and love to pamper their girl,it's not like they don't love to be pampered themselves;sometimes you should pamper them too.And they'll love even more!.

4:Real intimacy

They want an actual connection with you and not a just fling;A real connection is much sexier than being with someone or the heck of it.

5:Mutual Respect

There's no way a relationship's going to last if you don't have a mutual respect for each other without any ego problem.

6:A little Craziness

If she doesn't make you laugh,then she's probably meant for someone else.It's not harsh,it's just true.

Source- http://www.skyworld.com.ng/2018/06/6-things-that-sums-up-what-guys-really.html

Una no dey tire for all this tips ni.
Learner tips indeed.
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by mamawin(f): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
bluefilm:
Nonsense and quack relationship doctors everywhere!!!

What you want in a relationship may not necessarily be what I want in a relationship.

Stop making relationships seem like there is a formula that works for each and everyone of us.
one man's food, right?
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by Mariangeles(f): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
eezeribe:
Women are just too selfish and self-centered, they are only interested in what they would gain, and never bothered about what they would offer.
Women would be looking for a man to love them for whom they are (because their inflated egos do not allow them to accept their flaws, not to talk of working on such flaws), but they themselves are not willing to accept a man for who he is.
Their double standard is of colossal magnitude.
You can go for men if you're tired of women then...
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by captainamiedi1: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Neddyogu:

There's more to life than money. U could keep chasing money and life would pass u by.

please tell me what is more to life oga money answers all things. i remember when i was an undergraduate i didnt have cash na so girls take me play. but i have some change to spend around. my gf now can't stay 6 hours without talking to me. u know y?? i have spend on her beyond her imagination, i have taken her to places she only imagine it exist. get the money u get d love and d pu**y.
in conclusion, in life after God money follows.
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by Diso60090(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
StylesX:
Who cares, get the money and you don't have to worry who likes you or not, theres more to life than girls and relationships, and being single won't kill you either.

Abeg collect one slap for my care you get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by amazon14: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
eezeribe:
Women are just too selfish and self-centered, they are only interested in what they would gain, and never bothered about what they would offer.
Women would be looking for a man to love them for whom they are (because their inflated egos do not allow them to accept their flaws, not to talk of working on such flaws), but they themselves are not willing to accept a man for who he is.

I am sure this your generalized includes, the woman who gave birth to you your sisters and female cousin
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
For naija gyals, don't ask for tfare.
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
StylesX:
Who cares, get the money and you don't have to worry who likes you or not, theres more to life than girls and relationships, and being single won't kill you either.
Abio. As if I care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by MrSly(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
AzizG550:
My broda make moneyheaven and all other things will be added unto you (love ,relatives ,pvssynot necessary, cooking, laundry, friends, company etc)
Just learn other things away from carnality.
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
StylesX:
dude u have said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by Benwems(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
for me. number 1 is wrong but 2-6 is correct.
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by bluefilm: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
mamawin:
one man's food, right?

Exactly!!! wink
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by bitcoinvin(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
eezeribe:

see a similar thread bro.
Many women are confussed.
https://www.nairaland.com/4671360/see-what-women?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5192672067
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by bitcoinvin(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Entu:
Guys need things out of relationship that they won't tell you;but silently crave for.There are guys who talk about their feeling and what they want from you but some don't.Nowadays,it's not easy to make a relationship last long,and it's more difficult to find out what guys need in a relationship it automatically becomes easy for you to love him and your relation grow.

1. Love them for who they really are: Every guy grooms himself to impress his girl even though they don't admit it.He will try to change himself and the things that she doesn't like in him but at the same time,he wants his girl to love him for who he really is and not only when he has changed for her.

Having the support of someone during tough times is something that brings people very close.Guys may try to not show weakness but inside they want his girl to be his strenght and be dependent on during bad times.

Although guys try to put on a macho image and love to pamper their girl,it's not like they don't love to be pampered themselves;sometimes you should pamper them too.And they'll love even more!.

They want an actual connection with you and not a just fling;A real connection is much sexier than being with someone or the heck of it.

There's no way a relationship's going to last if you don't have a mutual respect for each other without any ego problem.

If she doesn't make you laugh,then she's probably meant for someone else.It's not harsh,it's just true.

Source- http://www.skyworld.com.ng/2018/06/6-things-that-sums-up-what-guys-really.html

https://www.nairaland.com/4671360/see-what-women?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5192672067
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by NeonDee(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
StylesX:
This
Is
Very
Very
Deep!
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by bitcoinvin(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Entu:
6 WAYS TO KNOW THAT A GIRL IS SECRETLY TRIPPING FOR YOUR LOVE

Read HERE- http://www.skyworld.com.ng/2018/06/6-ways-to-know-that-girl-is-secrectly.html

Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by bitcoinvin(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
LordIsaac:
On point.

Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by sokar(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Entu:

Although guys try to put on a macho image and love to pamper their girl,it's not like they don't love to be pampered themselves;sometimes you should pamper them too.And they'll love even more![url=Lucialovely].[/url]

Correct on every point.
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by toscolee(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Earthquake1:
We just want SEX
Bloody liar
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by usibengate(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Noted
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by marvinsync(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
StylesX:

that's something a single broke ass nigga would say
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by gbenyi: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
8. Openness

Learn to express yourself, he may not entirely agree with you but he'll definitely love and respect you more. Just say whatever the heck you are thinking. We love that!

9. Intimacy

But not just that kind of intimacy, deep intimacy spiced with affectionate lovemaking. Yes, sex must be a part of it.

Visit https://chofam.com for more entertaining love and relationship articles.
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by pelumi67(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
bluefilm:
Nonsense and quack relationship doctors everywhere!!!

What you want in a relationship may not necessarily be what I want in a relationship.

Stop making relationships seem like there is a formula that works for each and everyone of us.

Wanted to say such before but luckily for me I found it here.
Wat works for Mr A don't guarantee is gonna work for Mr B.
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by rhektor(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Why should we believe you? Buhari said the same thing

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by tunary(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
StylesX:
You deserve an award for this
this is the best comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by Rockyrascal(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
That number that talks about pampering is right on point, atimes when am down,I always find comfort in the bossom of my girl's nipple for some suck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / 5 Ways To Handle Your Short- Tempered Spouse / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.