Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" (39160 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by EmagNig(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2018
Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, has revealed the year Nigeria will split and according to him Nigeria as a united nation may not exist beyond 2035.

He made the claim during the recent launch in Lagos of ‘Warning To The Nations’, a book in which he compiled all his prophecies covering the 2018/2019 period, The Herald reports.

The cleric also called for the suspension of the 2019 general election in Nigeria.

Primate Ayodele, who was speaking on the solution to Nigeria’s myriad problems, said,

“Practice True Federalism, whereby states will be in charge of their own affairs, taking care of their resources and their people. Let there be no election in 2019. After Federalism, Nigeria will not exceed beyond 2035 before splitting.”

In the same vein, Primate Ayodele charged the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to field Senate President Bukola Saraki if it hopes to win the 2019 presidential election.

The popular prophet stated that contrary to what many may believe, he neither had any links with Saraki nor was paid by the senate president to say what he did.

He said:

“I do not know Saraki neither do we have any link, politically or otherwise. But he is the only man who can win anything for PDP. Bukola Saraki being president will change many things for good in Nigeria and there will be peace in Nigeria.

” God needs Saraki to rule for another four years.”

He also prophesied challenging times for Nigeria and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
Primate Ayodele further said that the party might find it difficult to retain power in Osun, where the gubernatorial election is scheduled to hold on September 22.

“If Osun APC didn’t put their house in order, they will find it difficult to retain Osun state,” he predicted.

https://lailasnews.com/primate-ayodele-reveals-the-year-nigeria-will-split/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Nogodye(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2018
That's his prediction

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by hisgrace090: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2018
Some group will open this post only to check if the split time will be next year not knowing its a long thing.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by oooduancalmdown: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2018
2035? Really? Isn't that too far? My God revealed to me 2019 will be the year Nigeria would split.
Shiity power supply.
Shiity infrastructures.
Shiity health care system.
Shiity education system.
Shiity transportation system.
This shiithole of a country must split.
Hail federal repulic of Oodualand/Yorubaland.
Hail Biafra republic.
Hail Arewa republic.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by authehighness: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2018
God help me to witness my lovely,peaceful,progressive country(biafra)the pride and hope of africa,but 2035 too far,why not next year

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Nfchi73: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2018
How many times will an imam see doom in his own country, it's only my Christian brothers. Sit in their private jet and see when the country will split. Have we ask them that those that pay huge amount of money in the church, where they get the money from?
Naija wake up!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2018
Political man of God

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by BruncleZuma: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Izit not 2019 again...[img]https://i./3NnV4.gif[/img]

17 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
If u cant give us 50 sure nairabet odds just shut up ya mouth. Foolish guesser

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Sunofgod(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
quack,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
No! I want someone to predict that military will take over then jail all this thieves including the self acclaimed saint (Buhari) and his PDP counterparts.

Democracy in Nigeria is a big scam.....but that Nigeria will spilt will never happen oga primate.

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Rilwayne001: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
See his head like EGG ROLL sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by moscobabs(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
If I become a President for just one day, I will order execution of all these gods of men.

Their fake prophecies are irksome

8 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by salford1: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
All these people no dey tire with their funny predictions.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by talk2hb1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
Okay
Buy Airtime at https://portal.sms2profit.com
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by notoriousbabe: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
That time that useless moderator wey dey always ban me go don answer him village people call

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
2035 ke?Thought he was going to say 2019/20! That's long enough for his 'predictions' to become reality anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
eliottkazimir:
shut up... stupid people and stupid prophecy
who is going to be in charge of oil lol
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Adegokenath(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
A
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Mrexcell(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
EmagNig:
Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, has revealed the year Nigeria will split and according to him Nigeria as a united nation may not exist beyond 2035.

He made the claim during the recent launch in Lagos of ‘Warning To The Nations’, a book in which he compiled all his prophecies covering the 2018/2019 period, The Herald reports.

The cleric also called for the suspension of the 2019 general election in Nigeria.

Primate Ayodele, who was speaking on the solution to Nigeria’s myriad problems, said,

“Practice True Federalism, whereby states will be in charge of their own affairs, taking care of their resources and their people. Let there be no election in 2019. After Federalism, Nigeria will not exceed beyond 2035 before splitting.”

In the same vein, Primate Ayodele charged the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to field Senate President Bukola Saraki if it hopes to win the 2019 presidential election.

The popular prophet stated that contrary to what many may believe, he neither had any links with Saraki nor was paid by the senate president to say what he did.

He said:

“I do not know Saraki neither do we have any link, politically or otherwise. But he is the only man who can win anything for PDP. Bukola Saraki being president will change many things for good in Nigeria and there will be peace in Nigeria.

” God needs Saraki to rule for another four years.”

He also prophesied challenging times for Nigeria and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
Primate Ayodele further said that the party might find it difficult to retain power in Osun, where the gubernatorial election is scheduled to hold on September 22.

“If Osun APC didn’t put their house in order, they will find it difficult to retain Osun state,” he predicted.

https://lailasnews.com/primate-ayodele-reveals-the-year-nigeria-will-split/

We shall be watching.

U can be earning over $50 daily for viewing paid adverts and withdraw to ur local bank account, PayPal or bitcoin wallet without any investments contact me with this whatsapp number for the details =09025475205
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Princebryan: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ok. Noted...
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Ikpewe: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
POST FOR FLYING FLATHEADED PIGS OF Biafra RED EARTH REGION TO MASTURBATE.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Lovetoglory(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nogodye:
That's his prediction
Saraki boy! Enemy of the country. ironically, he's saying the pdp needs to feed in a weak candidate to face bubu. and if your prediction don't come to pass and Buhari wins the election, that means Nigerians will declare you the prophet of doom! lol
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by devigblegble: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Smh

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by derrydinny: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
this yeye prophet don come again? always seeing conc vision, the man vision no dey good, na bad bad things him eyes dey see

he said saraki will be presido, 2019 dey come

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by flexyrule(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Even the world may not exist up to 2035. He himself, how sure is he that he would be alive come 2035?
Meanwhile, God doesn't need "a Saraki" or "an Atiku" to project Nigeria into greatness. God's instruments (eg David) are often people from very humble background.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Alva2018: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
This man and prediction are like 5 & 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Radicalface: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
hisgrace090:
Some group will open this post only to check if the split time will be next year not knowing its a long thing.

just like you opened, yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. / About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church / Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.