Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) (64385 Views)

Strange Magician walks on water.(See VIDEO/PICS) / Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic / Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
He is using a camouflage Iron Man Suit lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
nice balance on the tiny rope

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by adebayo201: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
YoungFr:
grin grin grin
why not use this same magic to invent something meaningful to your country and Africa as a whole
person cannot do magic jeje ni?
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
mannatech:
Looking at the pov, it's obvious that the camera abi cameraman is also walking on air.

That acronym 'pov' you must be watching some amateur Indecency grin

2 Likes

Jet Lie people..
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by thebestprice(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
look very closely at his right hand and left leg, you'll see an invisible transparent harness connected to rope.

the crowd had been baboozelled they cannot even use thier eyes
If he's truly walking in the air why can't he walk freely to any side?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by viqSmallz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
czarina:
LIAR I know the origin of this story you just rephrased

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs

u catch am..Fabomo's story
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by czarina(f): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
viqSmallz:

u catch am..Fabomo's story
no mind that liar cheesy
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
adebayo201:
person cannot do magic jeje ni?
Not in Africa cos na this things dey bring us backward
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
hi3:
An invincible table is somewhere there

Do u mean 'invisible'?
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
czarina:
LIAR I know the origin of this story you just rephrased

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs
bursted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by adebayo201: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
YoungFr:
Not in Africa cos na this things dey bring us backward
tor
Invariably, you're countering your first post then.
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ioannes:
If he's truly walking in the air why can't he walk freely to any side?

He no fit. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
hi3:
An invincible table is somewhere there

Ur English na tuwale
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
I think he is walking on a rope. I have seen the video more than twice.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by Drguzzykola(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
biafrasun:
walking on a tiny rope watched it before.

dont think its just ordinary, see the pic and watch the level of height reference to the little girl on red, rope should b straight and not stepwise na,

beside, if it was rope, where did he see the invisible rope, av u seen one before?? which will now b hidden from all those gathering there??they aren't fool na,

there mind will focus on the leg to see if there is any stepping stuff there na,

between. how ll he come down too , they would av gotten him if tbere was rope na,

reason am..

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by hi3: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
omooba969:

Do u mean 'invisible'?
no thanks to autocorrect
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by Alva2018: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
He seems to be walking in one direction
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Africa voodoo
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Deckline:
grin grin This reminded me about my experience at Ekpoma in a club... A man was singing and jumping and dancing beside a very small boy of about 8years old,the boy just snapped his fingers when the man was jumping in the air and he couldn't come down i swear. The boy was asking the man what was making him happy? We later got to know the boy was a wizard! Till my last breath,i no go near any club again. So make we check this picture wella,this man fi don hang.

Bros u can lie oh!!!

Musicians name: Fabomo ItenEdo
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by Amberon11: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Some people are just really stupid bringing up all sorts of nonsense to discredit this. Look at the first picture closely, he wasn't balanced at all. If he was standing on a rope, wouldn't he have fallen.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by Asazwalingwa: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Deckline:
grin grin This reminded me about my experience at Ekpoma in a club... A man was singing and jumping and dancing beside a very small boy of about 8years old,the boy just snapped his fingers when the man was jumping in the air and he couldn't come down i swear. The boy was asking the man what was making him happy? We later got to know the boy was a wizard! Till my last breath,i no go near any club again. So make we check this picture wella,this man fi don hang.

You're a liar and you know it.
Mention the clubhouse if there's any.
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
LuvU2:
If this isn't pure magic then there must be some scientific explanation to this. Hoping no one calls him Jesus of kenya though! grin

Scientific explanation is too much for something this simple to unravel....common sense and a good eyes on shows that he was walking on a rope.

No mystery but ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Amberon11:
Some people are just really stupid bringing up all sorts of nonsense to discredit this. Look at the first picture closely, he wasn't balanced at all. If he was standing on a rope, wouldn't he have fallen.

Watch the video and see him climb down
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by Asazwalingwa: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Born2Breed:

Bros u can lie oh!!!

Musicians name: Fabomo ItenEdo

My dear, we all heard, it's like tales by moon light, it's fable.
Non of our generation was there.
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
jared007:
Raw talent. I have a dream to open a Circus for Nigerians. If u are a moneybag and have such dream dont hesitate in opening one b4 me.
hmm. P.T Barnum
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by OsuMustGo: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is real magic
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by Asazwalingwa: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
czarina:
no mind that liar cheesy

People dey lie... Which club?
Some say Na fabomo, some say Na Monday Èbó, which one we wan believe?
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
omooba969:
Black Africans earnestly need quality education/enlightenment wallahi. cool

please enlighted one help and tell us what is happening here
Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by realmindz: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Drguzzykola:

dont think its just ordinary, see the pic and watch the level of height reference to the little girl on red, rope should b straight and not stepwise na,

beside, if it was rope, where did he see the invisible rope, av u seen one before?? which will now b hidden from all those gathering there??they aren't fool na,

there mind will focus on the leg to see if there is any stepping stuff there na,

between. how ll he come down too , they would av gotten him if tbere was rope na,

reason am..

You know why we are underdeveloped, because a higher percentage of our population is poor in mental reasoning, lazy thinkers .....when something seems to challenge our mental strength, we end by screaming hmm magic!! ojuju!!! Etc

What a shame, this is nothing but pure tricks.

He was standing on a rope, I watched the video and I saw him climbing down from that rope. Next time, learn to reason things before being absorbed in unnecessary mysteries which simple thinking can resolve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by dermmy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osaze Musical Group, Benue And Raunchy Dance Got People Talking (Photos) / Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki / 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.