Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) (28123 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by notoriousbabe: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Please who warned the election
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by apolonius(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

The summation of all none apc votes is more than APc's that means the APC is a lame duck come 2019 in that zone.

Dogara will defect and win. If the PDP comfortably come 2nd in his constituency without him formally joining, that is a clear notice of his defection and victory.
The elections so far are good omen for PDP for those who know.

Keep consoling yourself.

A common House of Representatives member defeated former PDP Governor Yuguda of the GPN and PDP forces led by Dogara in the constituency he represents, and you are there arguing away your sorrows.

I hope you have checked your BP sha.

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by blacknp(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
dhardy09:
Its Clearly Over for APC come 2019 Because all i can see is Vote Splitting Between 2 Northern Presidential Candidate Next year for the North While SW SS SE is a game over for APC 2019 NC would be decisive Expect Buhari back home It Happened to Jonathan so its pay back Time
You can keep deceiving yourself,those assumed Northern presidential candidates at best will win only one state in the North which may be their home state,no one can defeat President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by shugabasbn: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
donphilopus:
Toro Local Government Result Announced by Professor Aliyu Muhammed.

ADC 471

APC 30,658
[/color]

APP 472

DA 77

GPN 5,624

KP 53

MMN 100

MPN 69

NNPP 8075[[color=#000099]

PDC 277

PDP 8420[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

SDP 353

Total Valid votes 54,649

Rejected Votes 2731

Total votes cast 57,380

There were cases of ballot box snatching which led to cancellation of votes in 13 units.

Imagine the other small opposition parties form a consensus APC will be in soup. Seriously we need a strong opposition not that of PDP
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by jibs4lv(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
dhardy09:
Its Clearly Over for APC come 2019 Because all i can see is Vote Splitting Between 2 Northern Presidential Candidate Next year for the North While SW SS SE is a game over for APC 2019 NC would be decisive Expect Buhari back home It Happened to Jonathan so its pay back Time
One political kid spotted here shocked

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by MrJanuzaj: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
DeOTR:

You mean south east will give 30-40% to Buhari? Buhari o and not a south easterner contesting under APC? I'm not Igbo, but I think Buhari will poll lesser votes in the south east than he did in 2015. Many people that will vote down south next year will do so because things are hard in this regime. You can take that to the bank. And if you think the Yorubas voting for a Yoruba politician under APC means they'll do the same for a Buhari next year, you have another thing coming. Go and see the pattern of gubernatorial and presidential votes in the south west in 2011 to educate yourself.

You are talking trash. Buhari might even win imo. Most APGA supporters are for PMB. Forget the social media noise by ipob

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Butterflyle0: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
shugabasbn:

Imagine the other small opposition parties form a consensus APC will be in soup. Seriously we need a strong opposition not that of PDP

The other opposition parties actually campaigned using buharis name and face.

NNPP for example put buharis face on their campaign posters in order to make people think they are being supported by buhari, thereby getting them more votes.

View the attached image. Zoom it to see.

6 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by apolonius(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Will PDP present a Christian and a southerner in 2019 that makes you think the PDP will sweep SE,SS,NC?.
It is going to be between 2 Hausa Fulani and Muslim.

So don't expect people from this zones that you mentioned to only hate APC Fulani Muslim candidate and then love PDP Fulani Muslim candidate.

Write it down that APC and PDP will share votes from this SE,SS votes 50/50.
Anambra election should give you a clue.

You guys have forgotten that the term that Jonathan was a Christian and from south that you guys used to decieved some people in the south will not be there and PDP no longer control aso rock and it will be difficult for PDP to rig this zones again.

Don’t mind those kids with their one-way assumptions and analysis. They like to dream and feel good away from naked realities.

Even when evidence from the elections of yesterday is clear that their imagined PDP revival is non-existent, they are singing silly songs.

Their biggest shock will be the defection of 3-4 PDP governors in another 4-6 weeks.

Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by AK481(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
Calers:
Dogara should just live apc .u are not coming back in 2019 ,u can only 2in your local government.
Dogara didn’t publicly campaign for pdp ,imagine if he had?
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by jibs4lv(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dinho20:
MARK MY WORDS"BUHARI WILL NOT CONTEST FOR 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION"HE WILL FIELD ANOTHER CANDIDATE THAT WILL REPRESENT HIM.AND THAT CANDIDATE WILL LOSE TO THE CANDIDATE OF PDP.MARK THIS WORD, PUT IT SOMEWHERE IN YOUR CALENDER"IT WILL COME TO PASS.
Lolz i don see another one hahahahaha grin cheesy Who dey borrow all ths kids phone sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by DeOTR: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You are talking trash. Buhari might even win imo. Most APGA supporters are for PMB. Forget the social media noise by ipob
Who's talking about social media here?
Most APGA supporters are for Buhari because they told you so?
I've been monitoring voters registration and public opinion for 3 months now and I can tell you Buhari will poll lesser votes in all the southern zones plus the north central than he did in 2015. Mark this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by bakila: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
AK481:

Dogara didn’t publicly campaign for pdp ,imagine if he had?
Then other realignments will occur.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
apolonius:

Keep consoling yourself.

A common House of Representatives member defeated former PDP Governor Yuguda of the GPN and PDP forces led by Dogara in the constituency he represents, and you are there arguing away your sorrows.

I hope you have checked your BP sha.
You don't understand bauchi politics at all.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
DeOTR:

I've been monitoring voters registration and public opinion for 3 months now and I can tell you Buhari will poll lesser votes in all the southern zones plus the north central than he did in 2015. Mark this post.

You are very correct. They want to end voters registration cos the turnout is a bad omen for buhari. Thank God INEC is. Being challenged to extend it.

New voters are largely driven by desire to oust the Incumbent!
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by apolonius(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

You don't understand bauchi politics at all.

With your ignorance called understanding,your party has been defeated. Hope you have checked your BP.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
shugabasbn:

PDP is the strongest opposition small time, the vote spoilers will fall in line As the caolittion takes shape.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
apolonius:

With your ignorance called understanding,your party has been defeated. Hope you have checked your BP.
Childish!
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by apolonius(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

Childish!

What is?Telling me I don’t understand Bauchi politics for stating the obvious,or the fact that your party lost?

Is the fact that Dogara lost in 2 out of the3 LGAs he represents childish too?

I think lying to yourself despite evidence is childish.

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by PHILipu1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
apolonius:

Don’t mind those kids with their one-way assumptions and analysis. They like to dream and feel good away from naked realities.

Even when evidence from the elections of yesterday is clear that their imagined PDP revival is non-existent, they are singing silly songs.

Their biggest shock will be the defection of 3-4 PDP governors in another 4-6 weeks.

Well done.
They don't even reason again that Buhari and APC now have ministers and political appointees from this zones too that will also work hard to make sure they deliver for their boss unlike in 2015,because if their boss lose,they lose too.

They don't even take into account again political heavy weights from this zones that were not in APC in 2015 but are now in APC.

They will just come online and reason one way to the side that will favour them and refuse to check the other side.

2019 election will be very easy for Buhari than 2015 that PDP controlled Aso rock.

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by MrJanuzaj: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
DeOTR:

Then you are getting the wrong public opinion. The problem i have with PdP apologists is because you guys dont tell yourself the truth. Buhari will score up to 40% in Anambra and narrowly win imo.

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Afamed: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I don't believe his local government is the only local government in his constituency.
Ignore him. He knows next to nothing. Dass, Tafawa Balewa and Bogoro. Those are the local govt within his territory.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by DeOTR: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

You are very correct. They want to end voters registration cos the turnout is a bad omen for buhari. Thank God INEC is. Being challenged to extend it.

How APC supporters can't see what their leaders are seeing (that led to their desperation lately) beats me.
How even a 5year old would even think Buhari will win southern votes fairly and freely is the height of ignorance.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by jibs4lv(m): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Please who warned won the election
APC , in landslide margin.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by DeOTR: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Then you are getting the wrong public opinion. The problem i have with PdP apologists is because you guys dont tell yourself the truth. Buhari will score up to 40% in Anambra and narrowly win imo.
Good luck on that then
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Afamed: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

10k votes cancelled! Truth is Dogara Will defect and return elected next year. If he stays he will be humiliated at the primaries by apc. Just like shehu sani now an orphan.
Why do you like to leave in self denial like this?
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
DeOTR:

How APC supporters can't see what their leaders are seeing (that led to their desperation lately) beats me.
How even a 5year old would even think Buhari will win southern votes fairly and freely is the height of ignorance.
Only children will be analyzing next year's election as if buhari is still the challenger not disastrous incumbent, using a clearly declining fortune even in his backyard as a pointer to him winning next year.

Buhari will be defeated next year. 2.5m margin of victory has been wiped out since. The pdp is just watching them with many steps ahead.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Afamed: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dinho20:
MARK MY WORDS"BUHARI WILL NOT CONTEST FOR 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION"HE WILL FIELD ANOTHER CANDIDATE THAT WILL REPRESENT HIM.AND THAT CANDIDATE WILL LOSE TO THE CANDIDATE OF PDP.MARK THIS WORD, PUT IT SOMEWHERE IN YOUR CALENDER"IT WILL COME TO PASS.
No be today alone we dey mark your words. In fact we don tire to dey mark your words.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
apolonius:

What is?Telling me I don’t understand Bauchi politics for stating the obvious,or the fact that your party lost?

Is the fact that Dogara lost in 2 out of the3 LGAs he represents childish too?

I think lying to yourself despite evidence is childish.
Dogara is in APC and the last time I checked apc won!
Very childish!
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by senatordave1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

Oga,you lie.you like commenting without facts.most of those registering for voters card is not to vote but for alternative in the absence of other forms of identification.inec data shows that new registration between 2016 to now is less than 2 million.a lot of pvcs are uncollected mostly in the south.dont reply tilll you confirm from inec.am tired of your wishful hearsays.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by kahal29: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
The thrashing continues

APC wins Bauchi Local Government Area

Results of Bauchi local government presented by Professor Sani Husseini

Total Registered voters -306,939
Total Accredited 91,782

ADC – 725

APC – 38, 958

APP-1342

DA- 159

GPN – 18, 736

KP- 70

MMN – 135

MPN – 109

MNPP 6,322

PDC – 360

PDP – 13,053

SDP – 653

Total Valid votes :-80,623
Rejected Votes: 2920
Total votes cast: 83, 543

Cancellation was made in 28 units of which 15,017 votes were invalidated due over voting.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Iamgrey5(m): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Bauchi local government

PDP in a distant third
cheesy

APC. 38, 958

PDP; 13,053

GNP: 18, 736

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. / Recent Supreme Court Rulings: Farooq Kperogi Shares Bunch Of Plantain Photo / James Faleke Remains Yahaya Bello's Deputy - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.