Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Hidden Message Behind “what You Want “(letter To My Wife) By D’banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hidden Message Behind “what You Want “(letter To My Wife) By D’banj (358 Views)

Koko Garri Donated By D’banj To Support Covid 19 Emergency Food Box / D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children / Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Message Behind “what You Want “(letter To My Wife) By D’banj by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2018
After rain comes sunshine, D’banj bonus back after the mourning of his son Daniel with a nice banging track which I recommend as the best bounce backtrack in the history of Nigeria music and a good way to go back to his business “Making his fans happy”.

On this piece of write up I have put together the most hidden message behind his message to his wife after the careless act that Leeds to the loss of their son Daniel, In my own understanding I can say that D’banj was inspired to dedicate the song to his wife though he understands the mistake, most families have crashed due to mistakes from the husband or the wife but D’banj notwithstanding such he still bounced back happy and sound. Below are the hidden messages behind the song what you want.  I will be picking the messages line by line for easy understanding.

In this track, D’banj understands that his life which he like, but notwithstanding that his wife which is a favor from God; that he will give her anything she wants, he also went ahead to pass a message even though his wife is his life though he likes his life.

“Even when it goes wrong is alright” D’banj on this line is consoling his wife  telling her that she still the special one even in the midst of storms, for me this is the best ”PUNCH LINE”  because not all husband can go extra step to console their wife knowing fully well that the mistake was for  her side. I say Thumbs up to d’banj for doing that.

“Many things for my mind but na you pass”  I strongly believe that this line passes a deep love message even to his fans, D’banj still loves his wife knowing full well its not her intention.

“I no wan do you Ronaldo”  this line settles the whole dispute he won't sheet on her.

You are free to add your own message
Source: https://mp3cog.com/hidden-message-behind-what-you-want-letter-to-my-wife-by-dbanj/

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Musician, Agoha Marks Birthday With Lovely Photos, Drops New Single / STAR BOY!! Wizkid Pictured With President Of Benin Republic (photo) / Nicki Minaj’s ‘queen’ Album Certified Gold After Losing Out On The Race For The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.