Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

An Icon At 50 By Princess Aderoju Ladega - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / An Icon At 50 By Princess Aderoju Ladega (469 Views)

Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe / Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? / Celebrating An Icon At 53 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Icon At 50 By Princess Aderoju Ladega by Soyiga: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2018
CELEBRATING A MENTOR @ 50

She is a human activist per excellence, a philanthropist, a social media icon, a social commentator, a good listener, an astute politician, a loving mother, a true progressive, a humble and respectful woman, a passionate and energetic persona, whose thought is always about Humanity. And she is indeed a woman of valor and of inestimable values. Also she is the initiator of ‘Barrybration with Aolat’.

I am grateful to God for not putting a price tag on her because there would have been absolutely no way I could afford a beautiful aunty as wonderful as her! She played and still plays a phenomenal role in human’s life. She is this special person who I have oceans of respect and admiration for. Her imprint on me and the world will last forever.

Awele-ade, today is a great time to let you know that your maturity and sense

http://soyiga.com/2018/08/12/an-icon-at-50-by-princess-aderoju-ladega/

(1) (Reply)

Couple Fail To Show Up For Their Wedding To Avoid Arrest (photo) / Oap aunty Chi, to host career day featuring Bimbo Akintola / ACM Bashiru Promoted To Cpl For Returning Lost 37, 000 Euro To The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.