Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (60739 Views)

Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by AnanseK(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mostly anopheles but a few Aedes Egyptii and culex(?) . No 71 looks like the Asian tiger aedes

2 Likes

Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Neofingerz: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
It could be a trend in Nigeria now
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Reeberry: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
MRSoftapples:
She should work hard to better her life, change from the slums to a more suitable environment..
Then mosquitoes will be history..

She should stop displaying poverty online..
You aren't the only person who is stūpid. Those who liked your comment are also.

1 Like

Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by iammarvellux(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Now this is weird embarassed
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by thunderbabs: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
What part of Africa is she frm?
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by bombidoski(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by 11doubledee: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Only you commits these murders?
Abeg where are the animal right activist Biko?
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Ikpongiton: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
MRSoftapples:
She should work hard to better her life, change from the slums to a more suitable environment..

no well to do individual can behave like you .it is only empty vessel that make the most noise
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Joemetry(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Recommend a congenial environment in Nigeria void of mosquitoes.
undecided
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by francisbiz: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
sarahade:

Mtcheew ode
That was feminine!
You are really predictable
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Ikpongiton: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
bjayx:
She must be leaving in a very dirty environment
see who is living in clean environment with wrong spelling.(leaving.)
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by peculiar111(f): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
kingxsamz:

so because there's mosquito in her house that automatically means she lives in the slums?
well I hope your house is free from Mosquitoes, rats , cockroaches or ants?
Because what most of you do is to come here and display your...
YOUR SAINTINESS��
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by chubinwa(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
MRSoftapples:

This is derogatory and vulgar. I mean.., mosquitoes are organisms which is insurmountable. you can spray a whole of insecticide today, tomorrow u will see a different set.
it is found everywhere around the world no matter how develop it may b
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by bjayx: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ikpongiton:
see who is living in clean environment with wrong spelling.(leaving.)
Humans always looking for whom to nail

Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by ola12(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Pls wat is dis, is it an animal or object?. Overhere in canada we dont knw wat it is. angry
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by ifiokjohn(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
PrincessB1:
Lolz grin grin
miss I just checkout ur pic and i can confidently say u are a queen
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by zinizta: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
MRSoftapples:

well said....

just wanted to add she seems to be American. ..
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
kingxsamz:

so because there's mosquito in her house that automatically means she lives in the slums?
well I hope your house is free from Mosquitoes, rats , cockroaches or ants?
Because what most of you do is to come here and display your...

What if she was even on Campus? That note is from a Practical Chemistry course.

All these guys that post such rubbish are so dumb I wonder why they haven't gone extinct, yet they manage to hang on to life and inflict themselves on the rest of us.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by dont8(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
bjayx:

Humans always looking for whom to nail
But you just nailed someone by calling her abode dirty even without knowing the person's household.

You sir, is an hypocrite.
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by trenchard(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
It's obvious she made these collections for her school project

1 Like

Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by liver123(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Using them to cook fried rice will not be a bad idea. She should give it a try.
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by bjayx: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
dont8:
But you just nailed someone by calling her abode dirty even without knowing the person's household.

You sir, is an hypocrite.
I didn't nail her, it was an observation from inference, besides...you just named me again but its alright
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by dont8(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
bjayx:

I didn't nail her, it was an observation from inference, besides...you just named me again but its alright
cool cool
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by mfonotu(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
dollytino4real:
no am not a stranger but ur aunty
if u can truthfully answer yes to these questions then I'll accept you as my aunty

Are u a makeup artist by profession?
Did u sexually harass me as a kid?
Am I your favorite cousin?
Is your child my favorite cousin?
Do u have self esteem issues?

Pick ur yes grin
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by ifartonyou: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Y are they malnourished? Una no get blood for house?
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by PrincessB1(f): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
ifiokjohn:
miss
I just checkout ur pic and i can confidently say u are a queen
Thank you
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by PharmSaka: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
BloggersNG:
Is there Anything we won't see on the Internet? Not Sure Lol.. Being Proud of her hardwork and Achievements a lady on Twitter has showed off a list of all the mosquitoes she has killed, she stamped them one after the other on a Book, and numbered them, Lol.. What a stress.
See below!

Frm Ebiwali--
n
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-hailed-as-she-shows-off-photos-of.html

na them dae rush you
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by johnjones243: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Guy its not poverty. the young woman is an entomologist and she is probably boosting her career. Ask questions when you don't know, don't just type horribly.
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by ireneidiva(f): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
WisdomHunter:
Damn...

She must be leaving in a mosquitoes Republic.
LIVING!
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by fortunechy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
that's evidence of joblessness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) / Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / I May Have Caught Something (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.