Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (60752 Views)

Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Orpe7(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kill enough and make.mosquito soup
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by dollytino4real(f): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Igbokiller:
if u can truthfully answer yes to these questions then I'll accept you as my aunty

Are u a makeup artist by profession?
Did u sexually harass me as a kid?
Am I your favorite cousin?
Is your child my favorite cousin?
Do u have self esteem issues?

Pick ur yes grin
i don't want u again
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by billyG(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
I hav no Mosquitoes to collect,b/c i crush d them to their atomic state with one thunder clap.
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
dollytino4real:
i don't want u again
coolenjoy your special crayfish alone, I guess grin
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by walexy06(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
See as all the mosquitoes resemble themselves like say na same mama born Dem.... Fine fine girls like you, you no dey rush mosquitoes, NA DEM DEY RUSH U... Kwantinu
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by naijajobx: 1:05am On Aug 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 13, 2018
BloggersNG:
Is there Anything we won't see on the Internet? Not Sure Lol.. Being Proud of her hardwork and Achievements a lady on Twitter has showed off a list of all the mosquitoes she has killed, she stamped them one after the other on a Book, and numbered them, Lol.. What a stress.
See below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-hailed-as-she-shows-off-photos-of.html

Malaria collection...
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 13, 2018
Admin401:

Even in America there are mosquitos there.

And Australia. But no malaria i think we get ross river virus or something but where i am in tasmania right at the bottom is too cold. U rarely see one even in summer dwn this part of aus
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Harrynight(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2018
MRSoftapples:
She should work hard to better her life, change from the slums to a more suitable environment..
Then mosquitoes will be history..

She should stop displaying poverty online..

Ppl are quoting this wrongly grin

In d real sense of it u right guy, how many rich ppl can do this?

There is mosquito everywhere yes,but if ur rich u can move to a comfortable apartment or put everything in place to prevent mosquitoes this quantity!

Obviously she's displaying poverty online cry
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Codes151(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2018
I fear this kind of girl.
She can kill..
Na this type fit record your fuckups compile am for u

If she has the time to do this, mehn fear
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2018
Harrynight:

Ppl are quoting this wrongly grin

In d real sense of it u right guy, how many rich ppl can do this?

There is mosquito everywhere yes,but if ur rich u can move to a comfortable apartment or put everything in place to prevent mosquitoes this quantity!

Obviously she's displaying poverty online cry
My brother, good morning and thanks for your understanding,, your mention is the first i will be replying and probably the only one i will reply because you think like a rich guy.. and you see things from a classy point of view..
Though we might not be so rich as we desire but the way we think and reason is our greatest weapon of wealth..

I choose to ignore all the mentions because i can't be arguing with people that have low thinking faculty,, it's a waste of time..

1 Like

Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by nathpope(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2018
na dem dey rush am..
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Missyford31:

And Australia. But no malaria i think we get ross river virus or something but where i am in tasmania right at the bottom is too cold. U rarely see one even in summer dwn this part of aus
OH shitt, you're white shocked
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Harrynight(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
MRSoftapples:
My brother, good morning and thanks for your understanding,, your mention is the first i will be replying and probably the only one i will reply because you think like a rich guy.. and you see things from a classy point of view..
Though we might not be so rich as we desire but the way we think and reason is our greatest weapon of wealth..

I choose to ignore all the mentions because i can't be arguing with people that have low thinking faculty,, it's a waste of time..

wink
Thanks man!
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Nazae(f): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2018
This girl is super weird. shocked
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2018
Admin401:
OH shitt, you're white shocked

Hahaha yeah am onyinbo lol.
I have a pasty white ass lol
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Missyford31:

Hahaha yeah am onyinbo lol.
I have a pasty white ass lol

One thing I love about Australian accent is that half the time I could never understand what you're saying.

1 Like

Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2018
PrincessB1:
Thank you
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 19, 2018
Admin401:

One thing I love about Australian accent is that half the time I could never understand what you're saying.

grin grin grin hahaha my igbo man says i sound chinese lol whereas i thought he did but after two yrs now wen he calls i understand most if he dnt talk too fast. Alot of us here speak with alot of slang. Like instead of sayin sandwhich some of us especially in tasmania say sammage lol
Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Missyford31:

grin grin grin hahaha my igbo man says i sound chinese lol whereas i thought he did but after two yrs now wen he calls i understand most if he dnt talk too fast. Alot of us here speak with alot of slang. Like instead of sayin sandwhich some of us especially in tasmania say sammage lol

Oh no! You have a boyfriend. Dammit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 12, 2018
Jabless Soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) / Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / I May Have Caught Something (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.