Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (204903 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2010
yenboy:

Guys check out Lerato's new,  Dnt Laugh Plz

@ yenboy, no one's laughing for sure. Indeed, it is so not funny!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2010
Hi All, hope everyone had a super weekend. As for me, it's exam season I have to spend my weekends buried in books.

I liked the discussion about corporates and the value they add to the society they are making their huge profits from, I agree with the person who said it is up to the celebrities to use their fame and relationships they have with these corporate giants to ensure that the society benefits in some way.

Any news on our Uti?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^^ Yes. News being aired on radio here in Warri has it that Uti has just been made the Youth Ambassador of Delta State by the Delta State governor.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lysaa(f): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^No doubt Uti is a star and can not be covered. . more reason I'm afraid he shouldn't be a kidnap target in that Region. It's so so crazy down south. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Emmyk(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2010
Uti is so generous - gave out alotta recharge cards on twitter yesterday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by OYIBN: 1:51am On Nov 05, 2010
Chei ! See how Nigerians wey suppose sabi pass, dey pray and urge their brother Uti to get into a useless and doomed relationship.
Make I ask all una wey dey encourage this, If Uti was your bro, Nephew, son, would you encourage him to marry a Sheila?
"Whats with this madness?
The Big Brother Show is over. This now is reality.
Uti would be the biggest fool to enter such a relationship
There is something in humans that make us enjoy watching others make a fool of themselves. Thats why the BBA show is popular" - Quote from Shokpeti

Shokpeti which one is your own? We are only fans. You have no right to choose a partner for Uti. You are so judgemental. You don't know what the attraction is for Uti. This guy has been chasing Sheila since BBA3 even though he was aware of her sexuality. Try and read other blogs from the BBA participating countries so as to broaden your horizon. I like Sheila. She is open and honest about her sexuality. How many people come out in the open to say they are homosexual, lesbian or bisexual? If you had broadened your horizon, had an open mind, you would know that a lot of people that cut across Africa think Uti himself is bisexual. One of the blogs on TVSA amongst several others put up an article doing a character analysis of Uti and bringing out salient points to buttress their assertion. I strongly believe myself that he is bisexual. However I love them both and I am happy for them. I am truly Shutified. Uti already said in his last radio interview that he loves Sheila the way she is. He is always defending her. Doesn't that tell you something? Love conquers all. They may be working on their weakness in private, you don't know. Stop boring us with your opinion - "if he is your brother, cousin, etc, will you allow him to marry her-----". We are not related to him, he has made his choice (Sheila confirmed in one of her interactions with her fans in Kenya that they are dating) and all we can do is pray for them that God in HIS INFINITE MERCIES should lead and guide them. You can also take time to read Uti's various interviews in several papers/magazines and what he has to say about people like you that are very judgemental about other people's way of life. I am sure you have your own flaws, address them!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2010
Emmyk:

Uti is so generous - gave out alotta recharge cards on twitter yesterday.

wow, that's sweet of him!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lysaa(f): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
How nice. Was it glo? grin

Just asking to know if his deal with them has bn enforced. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2010
Glo Recharge vouchers have also been given to fans on the Facebook Shuti pages,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hillsate: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2010
SAGirl Dear, i hope you know am really serious about you . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2010
^^@ Hillsate you are serious about what? Na wa for you o! E be like say you dey on heat. ROTFLMAO!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2010
I tire!!! Lol! SaGirl try hook up with the brother so we can rest for all you know something beta might come out of BBA5 on Nairaland this year. Our very own first hookup! Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hillsate: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2010
mumagee:

I tire!!! Lol! SaGirl try hook up with the brother so we can rest for all you know something beta might come out of BBA5 on Nairaland this year. Our very own first hookup! Lol

thats the spirit Mumagee!
SAGirl . . . . where are you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2010
hillsate:

thats the spirit Mumagee!
SAGirl . . . . where are you?

i'm here, i sent you an email on some email address you posted a while back, don't know if you're still using it (the yahoo one).
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2010
mumagee:

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jesseyboy: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2010
peak talent show is here text 6 to 33120 to get a text on your phone and you can also be a winner of a black berry phone and an ipod at the end of the show if your number text the highest text. vist www.jesseyinfotechworl-jessey..com for more details
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jesseyboy: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2010
peak talent show is here text 6 to 33120 to get a text on your phone and you can also be a winner of a black berry phone and an ipod at the end of the show if your number text the highest text. vist www.jesseyinfotechworld-jessey..com for more details
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hillsate: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2010
SAGirl:

i'm here, i sent you an email on some email address you posted a while back, don't know if you're still using it (the yahoo one).

SAGirl, were u referring to me or Mumagee? i have not seen your mail. How has your exams been?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by paulkk(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2010
I like this and Always I wanted that i'll never miss any episodes of it. I know you also like it. I appreciate your opportunity.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ZeusUbani: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2010
So here is now a matchmaking site, eeh kwa?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2010
Na so we see am o grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by WackyJ1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
This thread should be locked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2010
Only Uti can lock this thread.Let's wait for him to register an ID on NL.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by carriesun: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2010
i just love it ,its terrific,

collect The Cheapest DVD, check it out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2010
hillsate:

SAGirl, were u referring to me or Mumagee? i have not seen your mail. How has your exams been?

i was talking to you, hillsate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2010
the union between Hillstate and SA girl will now be called, SAHILL.
so where are the sahillians lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hillsate: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2010
SAGirl:

i was talking to you, hillsate.

SAGirl dear, how has your exams been?, I did not see the email. I searched and re-searched my mail box but did not see it. please send it again. waiting . . . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hillsate: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2010
emmadinoyi:

Hey Emmadinoyi, thanks for the timely input. SAHILL,  hmm . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2010
emmadinoyi:

LOLEST!!!

hillsate:

SAGirl dear, how has your exams been?, I did not see the email. I searched and re-searched my mail box but did not see it. please send it again. waiting . . . . .

The exams went well, thanks. But only the results will tell the real truth!
Doesn't this forum have a INBOXing facility? For private messages?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hillsate: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2010
SAGirl:

LOLEST!!!

The exams went well, thanks. But only the results will tell the real truth!
Doesn't this forum have a INBOXing facility? For private messages?

Dont worry, you'll pass. will pray for you. Concerning the inboxing facility, i have wondered too. There has to be a way of sending private messages.

@SEUN AND MODERATORS. I, Hillsate and SAGirl need to send private messages to each other on this platform. Please what do we do? thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 2:03am On Nov 20, 2010
hillsate:

Dont worry, you'll pass. will pray for you. Concerning the inboxing facility, i have wondered too. There has to be a way of sending private messages.

@SEUN AND MODERATORS. I, Hillsate and SAGirl need to send private messages to each other on this platform. Please what do we do? thanks.

Oh cmon, simply add your email address to your profile and SAGirl will easily copy and send you her first private message or vice versa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.