Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:50 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (203556 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by xcolanto(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2010
BBA IS DA BOMB! cheesy been glued on ma screen like 24/7, had just two hours sleep doe! grin
Hey!! anyone knows if BB finally gave munya his bible??
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dgb4(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2010
where are all the handsome ghana guys?
that rafta really sucks
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2010
nominations
jen  , Sheila and code

uti     ,  ya cob and Paloma

sheila  , sammy and lerato

hannighton , paloma and lerato

meryl     ,  sammy and

tatiana  , yacob and lerato

kaone            lerato  and meryl

lerato         jen    and mwisho

munya     paloma and  sammy

paloma     shila   and sammy

code       yacob  and mwisho

mwisho    himself

samymy     jen   and hannighton
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2010
its not looking too good for sammy & lerato already is it?

omohwunmmy:

Naijagal, where is Gtay?
i have no idea but am sure he'll show up soon wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2010
sammy to me is going to be the 1st casualty,

the guys just seem out of place,

one tin to note is that uti has not gotten a nomination
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Emmyk(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
a namibian was insulting nigerians that we're 419s and of the possibility of creating multripple account (or an account 4 each country making 10) in bba4 website so u cud vote alota times in a day!! BUT I THINK KEVIN WS JUST LOVED BY ALOTA VOTERS. hope the uti will win again this year. or else ,we al gonna create multriple acc. lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2010
/\
i
i
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Dalby(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2010
Nominations today

1. Jen (3 Votes): Sheila & Code

2. Uti (0 Votes): Yacob & Paloma

3. Sheila (2 Votes): Lerato & Sammi

4. Hannington (1 Vote): Paloma & Lerato

5. Meryl (1 Vote): Sammi & Jen

6. Tatiana (0 Votes): Yacob & Lerato

7. Yacob (3 Votes): Lerato & Code

8. Kaone (0 Votes): Lerato & Meryl

9. Lerato (5 Votes): Jen & Mwisho

10. Munya (0 Votes): Paloma & Sammi

11. Paloma (3 Votes): Sheila & Sammi

12. Code (2 Votes): Yacob & Mwisho

13. Mwisho (3 Votes): Himself

14. Sammi (0 Votes): Jen & Hannington

Mwisho voted for himself, the guy must be out of this planet undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2010
kaydee:

OYA NOW!!! Let's go,I can see my peeps here already, Somebody holla

LC,Tampico,Salsera,Ndi and others,

@ Kbone
I see U

@kaydee, @ilugunboy long time bruvs, good to see everyone's coming back, hopefully this bba5 will not disappoint
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hello people,

We're back in the mix with Big Brother Allstars and its shaping up to be another rollercoaster ride. Excellent selection of housemates, though would have loved to see Uti and Munya battle over Lucille  wink wink Sammie is definitely out of place in this bunch; dude's way too old for the show and he looks every single day of his thirty five years. They could have gotten the youngest person from that edition. The housemates are feeling his incongruity and he looks like being the first one out of the house.

What's with Mwisho nominating himself? Feeling too old as well?

Tatiana is playing her butt off. See how she was all over Sean Paul? It was simply to get him to record with her. And she extracted a promise from the hapless guy on international tv that he would do a song with her. And then there's her man-hopping, from Kaone to Mwisho to Uti to everyone else, the result, not a single nomination. I expect her to go pretty far.

Sheila sheila sheila. Someone called her a masai beauty, be warned there lurks someone from kenya ready to correct you. She's not masai. Anyway, i think she's having a hard time deciding who would be the easier target for a bedmate between jennifer and tatiana. Tatiana could decide to exploit that and give us the show of our lives, again shocked but i'm not sure she has the liver.

Uti is always a guaranteed riot, loud and in your face and completely uninhibited. The naija boy doesn't pull any punches and while this is lovable for a time, it does begin to grate the nerves after a while. Not sure he'll be in the last four. But who knows, I'm no octopus and my name isn't paul either.  grin grin grin

This is the age of twitter and long posts have fallen out of style. So we'll be keeping it short, God knows its hard, with so much to talk about.

kbone:

@kaydee, @ilugunboy long time bruvs, good to see everyone's coming back, hopefully this bba5 will not disappoint

Hey my people, we don show. How una dey? Long time o. Still waiting for Salsera and Co to show up already.

@Dalby,
Dude wassap? Good to see you here again. I thought Sammi had about 4 votes. Was that a mistake?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
roll up the red carpet. . . laywrchap is in da house!!! cheesy
still waiting for gtay, salsera, lindabon et al

14. Sammi (0 Votes): Jen & Hannington

thought he was leading with four votes.

paloma said this morning she was not going to bath with the cameras on her. her stench is gonna be far far worse than hanny's own if she keeps it up for the next couple of days.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2010
hope the show wont be a "no show" like the lasty BBA4

as to the masai statement on sheila, my mistake, i always mistake all kenyana/eithopians/tanzanians as masai.

all the same sheila and yacoub have the same features (tall, dark lips,dark circles round  the eyes long hands and feet),

i tink lerato made a blunder almost immediately, when she was asked at the opening show, who would be her greatest competition, all she had to say was evry1 was a threat, instead she turned and sampled all of the hausemates and said that she would be watching them  to see, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

no wonder the large votes on her name
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Dalby(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2010
lawyerchap:

Hello people,

@Dalby,
Dude wassap? Good to see you here again. I thought Sammi had about 4 votes. Was that a mistake?

My brother na 4 votes o!
Mixing pleasure and business is not easy cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
uti has been MIA for a couple of hours now. is he taking a long nap or the cameras are running away from him?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
me tinks his taking his usual napps, after the long yesterday
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2010
Mnet and the whole Big Brother crew sucks, bringing back old faces. when i first heard of the idea i thought they'd bring in people who lost out in the auditions in the past seasons. this sucks abeg. plus i hate Uti, total pompous prick in my idea. kevin was so loveable.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2010
mwisho is a smart guy , hes looking like a winner
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2010
trae_z:

Mnet and the whole Big Brother crew sucks, bringing back old faces. when i first heard of the idea i thought they'd bring in people who lost out in the auditions in the past seasons. this sucks abeg. plus i hate Uti, total pompous prick in my idea. kevin was so loveable.

that's what i thought too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2010
lawyerchap:

Hello people,

We're back in the mix with Big Brother Allstars and its shaping up to be another rollercoaster ride. Excellent selection of housemates, though would have loved to see Uti and Munya battle over Lucille  wink wink Sammie is definitely out of place in this bunch; dude's way too old for the show and he looks every single day of his thirty five years. They could have gotten the youngest person from that edition. The housemates are feeling his incongruity and he looks like being the first one out of the house.

What's with Mwisho nominating himself? Feeling too old as well?

Tatiana is playing her butt off. See how she was all over Sean Paul? It was simply to get him to record with her. And she extracted a promise from the hapless guy on international tv that he would do a song with her. And then there's her man-hopping, from Kaone to Mwisho to Uti to everyone else, the result, not a single nomination. I expect her to go pretty far.

Sheila sheila sheila. Someone called her a masai beauty, be warned there lurks someone from kenya ready to correct you. She's not masai. Anyway, i think she's having a hard time deciding who would be the easier target for a bedmate between jennifer and tatiana. Tatiana could decide to exploit that and give us the show of our lives, again shocked but i'm not sure she has the liver.

Uti is always a guaranteed riot, loud and in your face and completely uninhibited. The naija boy doesn't pull any punches and while this is lovable for a time, it does begin to grate the nerves after a while. Not sure he'll be in the last four. But who knows, I'm no octopus and my name isn't paul either.  grin grin grin

This is the age of twitter and long posts have fallen out of style. So we'll be keeping it short, God knows its hard, with so much to talk about.

Hey my people, we don show. How una dey? Long time o. Still waiting for Salsera and Co to show up already.

@Dalby,

good that lc is back in the building as we await the others, for now im feeling mwisho's attitude thanks to his diary session, like it or not, i think that guy is the realest --- for now --- we shall see what happens next
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ilurveit(f): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
Uti is foine! but his personal hygiene leaves A LOT to be desired. Ahn ahn. . . Saying that he wears one pair of jeans 10 times before washing, and saying that it's metrosexual for guys to wear underwear only once before washing. . . I mean even if you really do that, you don't say it like that nah.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
code is sooooo dull. he's even making me uncomfortable watch him mope by himself. it's so obvious he doesn't want to be there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2010
ilurveit:

Uti is foine! but his personal hygiene leaves A LOT to be desired. Ahn ahn. . . Saying that he wears one pair of jeans 10 times before washing, and saying that it's metrosexual for guys to wear underwear only once before washing. . . I mean even if you really do that, you don't say it like that nah.
EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
dominique:

code is sooooo dull. he's even making me uncomfortable watch him mope by himself. it's so obvious he doesn't want to be there.
bwwahaahaaahahahahahahahahahaa grin grin grin

u guys r hilarious, keep d comments coming
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Don4life: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2010
please how to i activate my own big brother africa channel?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2010
Don4life:

please how to i activate my own big brother africa channel?

press your TV button on your dstv remote. select KU-Africa and you should be fine.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by xcolanto(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2010
dominique:

that's what i thought too.
WORD bro i thin the guy had some guts there shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by xcolanto(m): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bebe4u(f): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2010
I don't like the way this big brother sounds.She doesn't sound confident. Can someone evit Uti for me AsAP
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 28Schweet(f): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
shocked dem ladies were fine yesterday, 2day they r not so fyn, ,Tatiana is a consumate flirt,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2010
so everybody is up for eviction. i don't see how sammy or code will survive this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
Uti is there to stay, he might not win but he'll be one of the last men standing. I need the eye candy, lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Aladunni(f): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (179) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.