Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,622,462 members, 6,112,709 topics. Date: Friday, 22 January 2021 at 10:19 AM

.........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... (11007 Views)

Sub9ja Scammed Me And Sold To Me A Faulty Iphone X. / Sub9ja / Mytopexchange Customer Support: Bitcoin, PM & Deriv Exchange, Instant funding! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
we are available and affordable.....sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by henrixx(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sub9ja:
we are available and affordable.....sub9ja.com
happy new year sub9ja.
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 1:42am On Jan 15, 2019
where u hide yourself
henrixx:
happy new year sub9ja.
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
HURRAYYYYY YOU CAN NOW GENERATE RECHARGE PIN FROM YOUR DASHBOARD..........sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
you can now print ur recharge card using our system.......sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2019
sub9ja.comwe are available and affordable

Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2019
Get your instant electricity token from sub9ja.com

Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2019
we are still here.....contact us today fpr affordable data bundle,paytv electricity token money transfer e.t.c
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
we are still here....sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 4:23am On Jan 24, 2019
we are available people doing business with us never regret..sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Mrstark1: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sub9ja you guys are scammers.
i transferred 5000 naira to ur first bank account via mobile banking on the 7th of January 2019 for the sole purpose of funding my wallet on your platform.Till now my wallet hasn't been funded.I have called your care line severally and each time I call I am told to send debit alert or my username or my account name which I always do but despite all that my wallet hasn't been funded and my money hasn't been returned.It is always one excuse or the other.I have decided to stop wasting my airtime calling cause I believe you guys are a big time SCAM.I am so angry I fell victim to your tricks.But however I will make sure to expose you on all your social media platforms so that no one else will fall victim or even have anything to do with you.It will be a war between you and me in this thread and I won't stop until u pack up and repent from your evil ways.Beware nairalanders Sub9ja is a SCAM
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by henrixx(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mrstark1:
i transferred 5000 naira to ur first bank account via mobile banking on the 7th of January 2019 for the sole purpose of funding my wallet on your platform.Till now my wallet hasn't been funded.I have called your care line severally and each time I call I am told to send debit alert or my username or my account name which I always do but despite all that my wallet hasn't been funded and my money hasn't been returned.It is always one excuse or the other.I have decided to stop wasting my airtime calling cause I believe you guys are a big time SCAM.I am so angry I fell victim to your tricks.But however I will make sure to expose you on all your social media platforms so that no one else will fall victim or even have anything to do with you.It will be a war between you and me in this thread and I won't stop until u pack up and repent from your evil ways.Beware nairalanders Sub9ja is a SCAM
they aren't scam bro. This is simply business gone wrong. Contact them and try to rectify the issue.
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 3:14am On Jan 25, 2019
we are still here like dele giwa sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by mctfopt: 4:55am On Jan 25, 2019
Me after reading the thread reviews

Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by alawi5k: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2019
henrixx:
they aren't scam bro. This is simply business gone wrong. Contact them and try to rectify the issue.
Laughs! Just allow the victim to wail in peace. And also wait for your turn. I subscribed for pay TV but it wasn't delivered. The rest is history.

1 Like

Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
but you are still using the platform.....because after your complain i can still count your transaction on the platform.the guy that complain i asked him to provide the evidence of payment still dont hear anything from him.if u send money there should be transactionreceipt if he can provide the transaction receipt he will definately get funded.am online now monitoring all the activites of the platform
alawi5k:
Laughs! Just allow the victim to wail in peace. And also wait for your turn. I subscried for pay TV but it wasn't delivered. The rest is history.
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by alawi5k: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sub9ja:
but you are still using the platform.....because after your complain i can still count your transaction on the platform.the guy that complain i asked him to provide the evidence of payment still dont hear anything from him.if u send money there should be transactionreceipt if he can provide the transaction receipt he will definately get funded.am online now monitoring all the activites of the platform
Just bookmarked your reply angry. I subscribed for Gotv plus, it wasn't delivered. You read my complains and failed to act or refund my #1900 since October 4, 2018. Despite my evidence. Kontinue!
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
we are still here.....sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
we are still here....you can print ur recharge card from our platform......sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 6:53am On Jan 27, 2019
we are still here....if there is any complain let us sort it out sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 4:43am On Jan 28, 2019
we are still here.....sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Mrstark1: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sub9ja:
SCAMMER .HOW MANY TIMES WILL I SEND U TRANSACTION RECEIPT OR DEBIT ALERT.AND BESIDES I WONDER WHY U DON'T CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT STATEMENT OR CREDIT ALERTS SENT TO U BY FIRST BANK SO THAT YOU CAN KNOW IF I ACTUALLY TRANSFERED THE MONEY.BUT I GUESS U WONT DO THAT CAUSE YOU ARE A BIG TIME SCAM.AND JUST TO JUSTIFY MY CLAIMS I WILL ATTACH THE SCREENSHOT OF MY CALL HISTORY AND THE MESSAGES I SENT TO YOU.I WILL STILL UPHOLD MY WORD IT WILL BE A WAR BETWEEN ME AND YOU IN THIS THREAD UNTILL U PACK UP AND REPENT FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS

Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Mrstark1: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mrstark1:
SCAMMER .HOW MANY TIMES WILL I SEND U TRANSACTION RECEIPT OR DEBIT ALERT.AND BESIDES I WONDER WHY U DON'T CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT STATEMENT OR CREDIT ALERTS SENT TO U BY FIRST BANK SO THAT YOU CAN KNOW IF I ACTUALLY TRANSFERED THE MONEY.BUT I GUESS U WONT DO THAT CAUSE YOU ARE A BIG TIME SCAM.AND JUST TO JUSTIFY MY CLAIMS I WILL ATTACH THE SCREENSHOT OF MY CALL HISTORY AND THE MESSAGES I SENT TO YOU.I WILL STILL UPHOLD MY WORD IT WILL BE A WAR BETWEEN ME AND YOU IN THIS THREAD UNTILL U PACK UP AND REPENT FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS
The issue has been resolved, my wallet has been funded
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Mrstark1: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mrstark1:
The issue has been resolved.My wallet has been funded
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2019
morning my people......still sub9ja sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
w are still here sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 5:21am On Feb 01, 2019
visit our platform today trial will convince you get your affordable data bundle 1gb as low as 460naira today........sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by LaGersona: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Your customer service have been consistent in resolving my issues with your platform in the past but the recent experience I had with was very painful. I called, sent sms and even sent screenshots of the issues to your customer service using the BestKonnect and Sub9ja number which resulted to my number been blocked and ignored respectively.
This is very painful as I need to send the data purchased via your platform to my new clients and it has resulted to a negative review on my end.
I'll try and send back the money used in purchasing the data back to my client and accept my lost using your service.
But do know that HAVING ALOT OF CUSTOMERS IN A BUSINESS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SUCCESS OF A BUSINESS.
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by LaGersona: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
More screenshot

Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by LaGersona: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
More

Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2019
we are still here good morning
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by LaGersona: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2019
Sub9ja or BestKonnect have refuse to refund my money or credits the numbers used in subscribing for your data.
You have blocked my number from calling your best connect number 08060926264 and reduce to pick my call with you sub9ja number 09030992996
For the past three days, you have been ignoring my calls, SMS and whatsapp chats and reduce to do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sumec Generator Dealer In Nigeria / Etisalat 3g Internet Modem For Sale-------- 5k / Download All These Hot And Powerful Tools For Almost Free Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.