Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,638,054 members, 6,171,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 February 2021 at 05:12 AM

.........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... (12524 Views)

Sub9ja Scammed Me And Sold To Me A Faulty Iphone X. / Sub9ja / Mytopexchange Customer Support: Bitcoin, PM & Deriv Exchange, Instant funding! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja(m): 1:18am On Mar 04, 2019
we are still here oo
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja(m): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2019
we are still here.....blazing the trail...sub9ja.com all the way
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by koyeni(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
U guys don't fund wallet fast and u don't pick up ur calls
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja(m): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2019
we are really sorry for that ma or sir
koyeni:
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2019
we are still here.
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
we have work on those minor issue.
koyeni:
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by koyeni(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sub9ja:
I hope so
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Protect18: 9:32am On Apr 24, 2019
hello sub9ja, I've made payment since Saturday and you haven't credited my account. I've done every requested of me but you haven't done yours.
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by nellaluv(f): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2019
issue resolve.
nellaluv:
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2019
Convert your airtime to cash and get paid immidiatly.

Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2019
We are still here
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2019
we are still providing quality service.
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja(m): 4:23am On May 16, 2019
people are still making money convert your unused airtime to money live on sub9ja.com
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Titay(f): 11:53pm On May 16, 2019
Pls I want to know how to convert airtime to money on sub9ja can you explain in a lame man's English
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2019
check our app register and from your dashboard click on airtime 2 cash
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by offizer(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2019
5000 paid to your diamond account from Edidiong Edohoakwa through mobil app on 21st. Username: gentlesly. Pls credit me. Thanks
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2019
[b]all is rectify sir[/b[color=#006600][/color]]
offizer:
5000 paid to your diamond account from Edidiong Edohoakwa through mobil app on 21st. Username: gentlesly. Pls credit me. Thanks
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Titay(f): 6:19pm On May 26, 2019
2000 paid to your gtb account from oyeniyi oluwaseun through mobil app on 25th. Username: jumieb venture pls credit my wallet. Thanks. I am a new member
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Titay(f): 6:40pm On May 26, 2019
Sub9ja:
yes o I am pained
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Titay(f): 10:50am On May 27, 2019
Pls fund
Titay:
2000 paid to your gtb account from oyeniyi oluwaseun through mobil app on 25th. Username: jumieb venture pls credit my wallet. Thanks. I am a new member
pls fund her wallet
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by aluko360(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2019
Sub9ja:
check our app register and from your dashboard click on airtime 2 cash
Funded my account this morning but my sub9ja wallet was not credited.
Username aluko360
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by kujoodaniel: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
henrixx:
They are very legit broo. You have every reason to trust
Fake Fake, Their Customer Service is Zero.....!
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Sub9ja(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
now we attend to customer.....always when u are online[b] customer care service now improved sir[/b]
kujoodaniel:

Fake Fake, Their Customer Service is Zero.....!

1 Like

Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by kabeerhabe(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2019
Please o, i want to know the meaning of what the wallet balance is all about.

I funded my account with 5000 and total transaction made was 1980, and now i m seeing 1984 as wallet balance.

What does this mean, because i am not expecting my money to remain 1984...

So please what is number showing on wallet?
Username abkahab
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Titay(f): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2019
Sub9ja you guys to upgrade abeg. Your customer care is zero. You don't give 100 for referal . sub9ja just sucks. If you want to do business. Take your feedback response seriously. WhatsApp number they never respond. Is that one business.
kujoodaniel:

BIG Lie , I made transfer to their company account DAYTEECOM INTEGRATED SERVICE WEMA BANK 0122785928 ON THE 23 OF MAY 2019 BY 9:05AM N1,000 FROM MY ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT UP TILL TODAY THEY HAVE REFUSED TO FUND MY WALLET, THAT THE NO GET MY ALERT, I CONTACTED WEMA BANK, THEY confirmed MY TRANSFER, U DEY HERE DEY TELL ME RUBBISH, AT THEIR WHATSAPP NO ONE WILL RESPOND TO U AND THE NUMBER 09030992996 TWO LADIES WILL BE TURNING YOU AROUND LIKE MUMU ASKING YOU THE SAME QUESTIONS WITH OUT HELPING YOU RESOLVE UR ISSUE, THEIR SO CALLED LIVE CHAT IS RUBBISH, NO BODY WILL answer U......

AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BECOMING A PARTNER with THEM BUT THEIR ATTITUDE IS USELESS VERY USELESS! my user name is Official Dee1
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Flozy4um: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Mrstark1:
The issue has been resolved.My wallet has been funded

Same thing with me o, on the 29th of May I sent 2k using my card to my e-wallet, sub9ja deducted my money twice(4k) and it wasn't found in my wallet. I sent mail to them, I sent a msg to their whatsap no, sent personal msg before they could reply, I also send the evidence of transaction to them o. They ask me to go to my bank to reverse the money, but I went to my bank, they referred me bk to sub9ja pple that deducted my money....its like this people are scammers o, cos me am not understanding o......pls refund my money
by funding my wallet o sub9ja oooooooooooo. From Flozy4um. Its 2 weeks now. U people shud check the transactions of that day pls ( 29th of may) from Flozy4um
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by Walepdydy: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Flozy4um:

Same thing with me o, on the 29th of May I sent 2k using my card to my e-wallet, sub9ja deducted my money twice(4k) and it wasn't found in my wallet. I sent mail to them, I sent a msg to their whatsap no, sent personal msg before they could reply, I also send the evidence of transaction to them o. They ask me to go to my bank to reverse the money, but I went to my bank, they referred me bk to sub9ja pple that deducted my money....its like this people are scammers o, cos me am not understanding o......pls refund my money
by funding my wallet o sub9ja oooooooooooo. From Flozy4um. Its 2 weeks now. U people shud check the transactions of that day pls ( 29th of may) from Flozy4um
Flozy4um:

U can imagine. I have similar issue since 27th of May. 2,900 to fund Bet9ja account nd its showing pending since then. They didn't give d customer value nd the money was not reversed back to my account nd nothing has been done since then after several calls, mails nd WhatsApp messages. Plz refund my money too. My user ID is walepdydy.
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by nellaluv(f): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Their customer service is zero. Live chat is just for decoration nobody will answer you. To fund your account is wahala... to reach them is another problem. His girlfriend's he employed will be using you to play. I buy recharge pin regularly on the site but recently the cards they sell is used by another customer. I print the cards myself and I'm the only one in my shop. The customer loaded the cards in my presence 3 of them used by another customer.

The first issue I had with them as a newbie was account funding for 3 weeks wasting my credit calling these people.

The second issue the 2 mtn 100 pins I generated had the same serial number, only one of the cards was loaded the other was saying used by another customer. I let that slide.

The latest one is 5 mtn 100 pins I generated that same day used by another customer. It was loaded in my presence, I was embarrassed. I reported the issue they were using me like I was a joker. The latest one is 3 mtn 200 cards used by another customer.

I don't think these people are ready for business. After asking you what the problem is, they'll ignore you. Very rude set of people calling themselves customer care.

I've stopped printing cards sef, I can't be loosing money on top how much sef, just sticking to data and vtu transfer. Nonsense
Re: .........sub9ja Customer Support Thread...... by nellaluv(f): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
One important thing if you want to get their attention, just call them scammers... they'll reply you with speed, faster than flash lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

USA Used HP Elite Book Revolve Core I7 For Sale / Get Airtime On Your Phone ! Completely Free ! Hurry Now / New Laptops And Mini Laptops,Games,Ipads and accessories@ PROMO prices!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.